Bondage sluts

Bondage sluts

>tfw you're not so impotent irl that you need to get off on making others feel powerless

so little boy in moms basement

----why are they sluts ?

>calls others "little boy"
>doesn't know how question marks work

>Roastie
Ah I just wanna give it the snip snip!

Girls powerless to prevent it make me insanely jealous.

Weird confession of the day.

Rope bunnies are simply beautfiul

Kind of a stretch, don't you think?

>whiny little bitch

You're just jealous nobody wants to fuck your fat ass

in my experience it's the girl that craves the bondage and the guy just does it to make her happy, out of 5 girls i've had sex with from tinder, 4 of them wanted me to be rougher, tie them up, gag/choke them etc - personally I don't get off on it but whatever makes it work for them

I'd like to see some skinny little nigger girls getting punished if anybody had any.

she must get cold standing there for so long, that room and flooring doesn't look heated

I'm only into it if consent is involved, otherwise I get nothing out of it.

Anyone got the ones of this MILF?

Sauce?

Jw if anybody else shares my viewpoint. (If I'm gonna find fellow weirdos anywhere it'd be Sup Forums)

My ex enjoyed a lil bit of it

Sauce please?

Agreed.

Some guy will be along to warm that lucky bitch up, I'm sure.

nice! more amateur.

Nice.

Not weird I agree

Yay. I never find anybody like me lol.

>can confirm
Been with several girls who just wanted it rough and nasty, only one or two were a good enough fuck for it to be worth the effort. With the others it was about as stimulating as having to put on a spiderman costume to get my dick wet.

Basically they raped me and I'm pretty sure I have PTSD now.

Checked.
Have to say I prefer ropes to this hole in the wall stuff, but I can see why people like it.
I have a thing for faces which prevents me from enjoying it. Also why I don't like gimp masks.

Name?

Would be nice to see some pregnant girls getting abused.

on her knees waiting

Same.

How can I tell my bf that I like BDSM?

(Yes I am a woman... Don´t make it a big deal please)

tits or gtfo

show up with some rope, ask him to tie you up and make you cum. that'd likely work.

start with handcuffs you noob

I love these clothed v slut pics. Is there a category to look them up?

I don´t want to scare him.

Get some fuzzy handcuffs and a paddle.

If he's young or naive he might be a little nervous about it, but when you get down to it, guys will indulge most fetishes that aren't disgusting or dangerous. You wanna get pissed on while wearing a cartoon fox costume? Sure, whatever.

Ba dum tss

"tie me up and make me cum" should make him diamonds instantly

Rope is a pain in the ass. Nothing kills my hardon like trying to tie a girl up when I just want to fuck.

>does the rabbit go around the tree first?

she looks like a crackwhore

Depends on what kind of guy he is. Best bet is to ask him to start out slow with some spanking or tying of some type. If he's into it take it from there. Gotta make it good for him though. Unless he's a pleaser.

The same way you tell him anything else...

Seriously though, it can be a little embarrassing but I've found that most people are either into it or don't actively mind it. Worst case he thinks its a little strange but doesn't really matter. Best case he is just as into it.

Just be up front about it and go from there. "Hey, just so you know I am into X. So if you ever wanna try it let me know and I'll be all for it."

Replace X with whatever your fetish is and you have the basic recipe for finding another freak.

not that I'm aware of

^ me again. i gotta ask. If he was cool with it would you be cool with dominating him or would it instantly turn you off?

no, kept her cuffed like that for 4 hours while she serviced me anyntime I wanted. no makeup,nothing . Only sucking my cock

i enjoy a flip in roles

any maybe cuffs or the bed straps (easier, faster and safer than rope)

I´m really clumsy and have a passive personality. I would not be good at the job, I also simply don´t like it.

oh ok. There are some great ones around - wedding day v covered in cum etc. Always gives me hope when I meet 'straight' women :-)

This old hag is fucking disgusting!

Even with a facemask, makes me throw up in my mouth every time you post her!
(Which is 400x daily).

Fuck of and go get a new hobby old man

faggot pussy

Hurr durr!
Kill yourself!

fsggot

any thoughts? any interest?

Ass hole nobody gives a fuck what you hsve to say user keep,posting put pic bsck up

Me again, yeah that's great. I'll see what I've got. ) Hmnn, how do you actually attach a pic here??)

faggot

Ok. Here it is.......

faggot

yeah man, post moar!

I have a feeling there are some out there

faggot

fsggot

more pics
ready to loose
less pissing and moaning

faggot

faggot

faggot

No I get this. All these fucking losers call women sluts because they have/like sex. It's ridiculous. A lot of people think sex is wrong subconsciously.