Is protestantism a spiritually fulling religion iyo Sup Forums?

Is protestantism a spiritually fulling religion iyo Sup Forums?

It's the only religion around me, along with a couple of catholic and mormon churches.

Other urls found in this thread:

eo.nl/geloven/nieuws/item/nederland-is-god-kwijt-geraakt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the McDonalds of christianity

Protestantism is when you say fuck off to the pope. The better thing is to worship the real god called "Satan" who was the personification of Jesus etc.

So what do you mean by this specifically? Where would you go to get spiritual fufillment if almost all churches were protestant?

>Where would you go to get spiritual fufillment

you wouldn't leave your house if that was really your intention

You have to see it in a historical perspective. The catholic faith used to be corrupted. With people buying off sins, the inquisition, crusades, intolerance, oppression. Even today with all the pedo scandals.

Anyone with a moral compass would denounce that.

wut

So eventually everyone said: well, I'm going to read the bible myself. Without having the mafia from Italy interpret it for me in their twisted way.

which religion is best for picking up grills?

Look back at the creation, it's basically some dude who didn't like the fact that he was going to burn in hell and changed the rules. A bunch of other people with mortal sins also followed him.

American Protestantism is a bastardization of Christianity

None you loser. Wait till marriage

*proceeds to worships idols and touch little kids*

Most Catholics are only catholic by name.

13% of the Catholics in the Netherlands believes in heaven.
17% believes in a personal God.
And yet Catholics are the biggest group of religious people in the country. Really makes you think.

eo.nl/geloven/nieuws/item/nederland-is-god-kwijt-geraakt/

American "Protestantism" is basically just a bunch of sects who believe in whatever.

Oh wow the irony

>2017
>religion

I grew up a Baptist and it felt empty spiritual-wise. The best part of service was sneaking down to the adults' choir room and eating whatever was left of breakfast.

>Most Catholics are only catholic by name.

That's pretty much the case with Christianity across all of Europe, Canada, Australia, and to an extent, America.

Agnostics and atheists form the majority here. But our protestants are dead serious.

Atheist/Agnostic. I meditate but don't study the religious aspects of it.

>Religion

Go to the catholic one m8

Orthodoxy or Catholicism. Orthodox ones can be corrupt ...

Try and help me understand what spiritual fulfillment means.

>religion

An Anglican church can be spiritually fulfilling. I don't know about McProtestantism in the US though

that other lad said it best, Protestantism is literally the mcdonalds of Christianity.