Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd give 'em $25...

20$

$3

$4

"You want a tip? Get a real job."

Hold a gun to his face and tell him with a mask on the order was placed anonymously online to a false address and to give me all the money he has and the pizza while wearing an user mask and telling him to drive away and if I see him again I'll kill him and I'll have snipers in the area for the next 24 hours.
jk

Nothing because they implied i am obligated to tip them.

Implied nothing, they straight up demanded it.

$5 every time

5 bucks

nothing cause i only had enough money for the food

$0.00
Anyone who actually tips is a fucking tool. I have a right not to tip and it is not required. Why should I pay you for doing your job? I'm not you employer. Anyone who wants a tip from me can fuck right off. Servers have only ever gotten pissed at me twice in my entire life because I didn't tip. Fuck em. And fuck you too if you are a tipping cuckboi.

depends on how fast they were there and if the guy was a douche, $0-4, never more than a rounded dollar over 20% for normal deliveries

I was a delivery driver for a long time, unless the order is ridiculously large and obviously takes a lot of time or something I would walk away happy if I got $5, so I always give $5.

about 5 bucks, but only after he completes a pointless sidequest

wow how much money do you save doing this $20 a year? That must help you out a lot.

You've gotten good servers then who never acted pissed off in front of you. It's a strong likelihood that every server you've never tipped puts you on blast to the entire restaurant. Everybody knows you as that guy who doesn't tip. Sure, they won't fuck with your food, but they will never give you an iota more service than the bare minimum required to make it look like they are doing their job.

Fuck you

I tip them with prayer

I don't tip if they request it.

If they just say its 17, I'll hand a 20 and tell them to keep the change.

Give him a buck but if he didn't ask like a lil shit then maybe $3

give him a scratched lottery ticket
tell him look we both lose

$22

None, because he asked for a tip.

I loved people like you. I never worked in a pizza joint but knew plenty of people who had. One friend was a driver and would call me up when the douches like yourself would order. Cum, piss, breadstick in pooper etc, you name and you probably ate it.

If you don't wanna give 10-20% that's cool. They will get theirs. We got atleast 30% lulz out of what we did.

How many time do you order some food a year? How many times do you go out to eat? Shit adds up fast. $3-5 a week if you eat out once or twice/week. I save about $150-250 a year by not being a fucking normie tool. Congrats on pissing your money away though, faggot. Momma would be proud of you.

just the tip

If I open the box and the pizza isn't sliced? Nothing.

For that order, 5-7 bucks depending on my mood. I'm not a Jew.

$3 tip
>even $20, no change back

>still thinking $250/year is a significant amount of money

I mean, yeah, maybe if your mommy still pays your allowance.

$15

Good. Guess what sonny? I don't give a fuck. As long as I get my food and they don't fuck it up (yes I know reading is hard for some of these morons) I will leave satisfied.

Hand him a 20 and make him give me $3 in change. Maintain eye contact, close door.

Good thing I don't eat the low-class trash that your kind serve.

>• Lack of empathy – Inability to feel sympathy for others or to understand the emotional consequences of their actions
>• Cold, calculating nature – The ability and willingness to use others around them to personal gain
>• Shallow emotions – Lack of real emotion in response to events, limited capacity to feel love
>• Narcissism – A personality disorder in itself in which the individual feels strong love and admiration toward themselves
>• Grandiose self image – They might see themselves as someone who is superior to others and sometimes even experiences delusions.

Hmm...these all sound like traits of something I heard about once...hmmmm.....

nothing because if you beg for a tip i will call his manager gave give him some shit to get the faggot fired

enough

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

"See this? This is the playing of the world's smallest violin"
I don't tip and never will

>asks for tip
>give him exact change
Have a nice day faggot.

>r/HeDidTheMath

Any amount of money is significant you fuckwit. Jews have the right idea.
>Last time i ever went to a shitty ihop.

hand him a $20
tipping should be a convenience not a guarentee

$5 is the correct answer, regardless of the cost of the pizza.

I tip the change. If it's 14 some I'd give him a 20.

$3 on a nice day, $4 on a rainy day or if i ordered a lot of food, $5 if it's storming like a mufugga.

If he actually said "plus tip" i would write "LOLNOPE" on the receipt tip line, sign it, and hand it back to him with a smile.

Waitressing is the number one occupation for female non-college graduates in this country. It's the one job basically any woman can get, and make a living on. The reason is because of their tips.

I just double the price. So I would hand the guy $35 and tell him to keep the change.

They never ask for tip around here but will complain if you don't give at least 2$

If delivery is quick and the guy shows up with pic related I would give up to 5$ on a 17$ order.

>Not tipping on percentage.

I believe that the song "Like A Virgin" is about a slut making love to a man with a big dick.

3-4 dollars, a five if I have no ones

if i was a rich-fag $100

Hmm... I wonder if there is some magical place people can go to get qualifications for a better job... oh! That's right, it's called "go to school you stupid dykes!" Seriously it's not that hard to do. Fucking kazy bitches wanting a handout. Fuck em. You don't want to work hard in life, you will never get anywhere. Stay fucked and bring me a refill.

and if a currynigegr shows up with pic related I either don't tip and give him shit and refuse to pay.

>Jews have the right idea

Oh bruh now I know you trollin'

/thread

Jew here.
Every time I saw my grandfather, he'd ask "What do you say?"
The response was "Save your money."
And he'd laugh and say, "That's right, and your money will save you."

I dont. It isnt my responsibility to pay you, that is your employers responsibility. And if he asks for a tip i call and report him to his manager.

Good man.

Woman detected

if he says "plus tip" or mentions a tip in any way, nothing. otherwise 15% rounded up to the nearest dollar

No, a college educated male who isn't obligated to pay some fucking high school dropout extra cash because he is too stupid to find real work.

I don't tip. I pay for my food and part of that goes to the fucker bringing my food. Where's the problem?

My only tip would be "Get a better job if that one doesn't pay the bills."

This

Expect someone to spit on your next pizza.

if everyone thought like you there wouldnt even be delivery you lazy cunt

Good thing I dont order shit pizza from crappy chains. Once you move up in the world a little bit you will find that there are far better places than pizza hut and papa johns. poor faggot

>"if he asks for a tip i call and report him to his manager."

No man does this, are you a homosexual at least?

$20 flat, and keep the change. You did me a solid bringing two large pizzas to my door for less than $9, and it's not one of those craptastic Ceasar rat baits with the cafeteria sauce.
Have a great day, mate.

Can I pay in children?

Sure there would, cause dumb cunts will always have to work shit jobs and cater to people who made something out of themselves rather than accepting mediocrity in life and being a fucking service worker begging for tips.

name a pizza place that delivers that's better than papa john's bitch. i dare you

literally any locally owned pizza place in NYC or chicago.

pic related

Your boss pays you. I pay for pizza

not him, but if you're not tipping the "good" pizza places, they'll still spit on your food. it's the same tards delivering pizzas everywhere.

>chicago

Fuck off kill yourself

they don't deliver tho. no good pizza place delivers. if they have to deliver they're fuckin desperate for customers. if a pizza place is good people will go out of their way to go to them

Then who's going to deliver pizza? You can't demand that service from someone while simutaneously disrespecting them for it.

>two large pizzas to my door for less than $9

Where is the fantasy land in which you live?

I always tip big, because a few dollars never hurts me, but makes someone else's day. a 10 dollar tip always makes sure I get the best service next time I come in, and seriously, you fag, make more money.. so that giving away 10-15 dollars isn't too hard on your ego.

This is pretty accurate, however the recent boom in local delivery services like postmates allows you to order in from places that dont do delivery

tbh probably any locally owned pizzaa shop in any city in North America

Any real pizza place, not a shitty chain fastfood pizza shop.

Nothing cunt this is straya, delivery drivers here make alright dosh so no tip for them unless it's ya mum than she gets the whole bloody shaft mate.

I order from places that dont usually offer delivery, so services like postmates where someone goes and picks up my food for me and tipping is anonymous saves me from having some dumb delivery dude spit in my food since he never knows if i tipped or not.

‎¥0

3-5 dollars. Any less and youre a piece of shit who wasnt raised well.

Why? because some idiot was too stupid to finish high school and make something of himself i should have to pay him extra? fuck off with that bullshit and bring me a beer dumbfag

Nobody threw money at me for doing fuck all. You want a better life, you gotta work for it. Nobody will get a helping hand from me. I made it on my own, everyone else can and should too.

true, but there a lot of stupid people in the world with drivers licenses so there will always be someone to bring me my order.

You're some special kind of delusional, aren't you?

im a waiter myself, and cucks like you are literally the scum of the earth. we get paid minimum wage abd sometimes lower. a majority of my income is tips, so when a piece of trash no tipping cunt like yourself leaves and theres no money on the table of in the check book, next time you come back you can be sure that whatever you think your eating isnt what you think it is.

100% this. Cheers to another m8 whos made something of himself and doesnt feel the need to coddle stupid fucking people who haven't.

Delivery guy here, Pizza Hut tips are currently paying my way through college.

fuck off, wrong house. I grow my own pizza

school costs money. money comes from tips.

$25 stupid to say plus tip. I feel bad for drivers because some people don't tip.

Its nobodies fault but yours that you work that shit job. Dont be mad at everyone else who is doing better than you just because you lack the drive to better yourself. No shut the hell up and go fetch me a bottle of wine that costs more than your entire paycheck.