You fags will argue about anything

You fags will argue about anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYNpnDm6bBXoYVyRAo2Fumw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roll, i have nothing to add just need a roll

I mean, the lower choice allows you a few options

What if you DON'T want ketchup drizzled all over your fries? Maybe you prefer a certain method of applying it?

No, dipping is objectively superior.
Drizzling ruins the crunch, aka 47% of a chip's purpose.
Double dipping is also acceptable when in good (ie: non-degenerate) company.
Anyone who disagrees is a faggot, plain and simple.

Drizzle is good if you're running out of ketchup and must conserve...

Dipping is preferred, because you get a consistent amount of ketchup.

Dip only.
Smotherers are cucks.

You guys are all right in your own way.

nice feet

>Dip MASTER RACE.

You drizzle ketchup on all your fries and use a fork to pick them up which I assume is the debate so you dont get your fingers messy

How about no ketchup?

Neither, ketchup is an abomination

I genuinely don't care, just stuff it into my fat face.

nice feet

nigger you what?

Yes, they are cucks.

Dipping is superior for ketchup
Drizzle is better for Chili

pretty much this

I reserve ketchup for situations in which the fries are just god awful. Otherwise fuck that shit

>getting your fingers dirty and greasy
>getting your dirty fingers on your food, especially if you're eating while using your computer, since uncleaned keyboards are dirtier than even a toilet bowl

Wiser words have never been spoken.

Joke's on you, I eat my fries with a fork
Sometimes even burgers, if they're simple and small enough

>not putting the ketchup in the fries
fucking niggers

>eating fries with a utensil

After doing the bottom option for my whole life I tried the top one and loved it but only using a fork. Less messy.

woah there m8 nice fukkin feeit

Sorry I prefer both my food and my fingers to be clean.

If i were on a first date and a girl drizzled, id never talk to her again.

>Not washing your hands before eating.
The fuck is wrong with you.

I like taking a big fat fucking fistful of french fries and shoving them up my moms ass.

Kek

youtube.com/channel/UCYNpnDm6bBXoYVyRAo2Fumw
@noize_pollution on ig
@jakes_reactions_folder on 1g

That's true, even though I get ketchup regardless. Have some cringe as a reward.

washing with regular, average soaps only relocates bacteria towards the edge of your hands at best, not kill them.

plus, like I said, the scenario is eating while using the computer.

This. Fixed condiments are for filthy commies!

Top is literally mental illness

That thumb looks like the same as the Fury Road Euro-basement ogre.

On the side is preferred because you can dump that shit and use mayonnaise.

Ketchup on the side of course. Nobody wants a soggy french fry.

kek'd thanks for the reminder

Only a fucking savage squirts ketchup on a pile of fries.

Dipping means just getting one bit of the fry covered with heavy ketchup, also trying to dip one whole side of the fry on the sauce with an utensil can lead to having too much, not to mention it can lead to the sauce running out faster.

Drizzling is just a light cover, spread (preferably) evenly. Zero issues.

This. Drizzlers have messy rooms and messy lives. Fact.

I prefer my ketchup colder than my fries so I like it separate.

why dirty another dish, just put the damb ketchup on the fuckin plate

>Being too poor to own a dishwasher.
I call mine Barbara

sure, but not squirted directly on the fries. just squirt a pile, for lack of a better word.

Dip or die

>naming an appliance

I call mine the dishwasher because that's what it does. What did you name your microwave?

i don't like ketchup

>actually falling for buying a dishwasher

top zozzle, how is that literal money drain treating you? Is it at least cleaning your dishes ""properly""?

Hiroshima

No, just messy fingers.

ketchup is gross

Unless you actually wash your hands and not just the center of your hands, you disgusting, dense motherfucker.

meh. I run it about once a week and it only uses a few gallons of water. my water bill is at the base minimum the water co charges and my electric bill is below the average for a house this size in this area so I'm ok with it. and yeah it does a very good job.

nice feet

>ketchup with fries
Absolute trash. But dip any other sauce.

Nice feet

just take what you didn't use and put it back in the bottle

Just a dollop next to my fries, no plastic. Win.

You can still dip using a fork, even easier if they're thick fries. The only reason someone would want the amount of condiment on each fry out of their control is when they're a cuck.

I eat them with a fork anyway, and I need variety. Some will have more ketchup to fry ratio, some will be plain fries, you experience more. I'm not some fat asshole who will die of betes because i need to perfectly dip each fry

like I said, regular soaps don't kill bacteria, only relocate them.

basically washing your hands leads to moving germs towards areas of your hand that are less likely to touch things compared to your palms and fingers, like the back of your hand.

there's a reason, medicated soaps smell horrible.

if the ketchup is cold no doubt i prefer it on the side, even if not cold i don't want to touch the ketchup with my hands so i would still rather dip them individually

Neither is correct. Ketchup sucks.

Barbecue sauce or mayonnaise.

>not dipping that in cheese

Dogfood and banana?

Dip obviously.

>mayonnaise
enjoy your die of betes, amerilard. a deep fried vegetable isn't enough, you need a pound of dipping to hide the slight possible vegetable taste not destroyed with the frying oil

>Dipping fries in cheese

What the fuck is wrong with you?

sometimes you get sick of too much sauce and can opt for mayo, so separate is better

the second is perfect. the first is chaotic, making fries messy and awkward to handle and uneven and uncontrolled in ketchup distribution.

samefag, do you ketchup eating fucks realize it's just tomato paste watered down with sugar?

Jeez, pour some salt on them and eat them dry for fucks sake. Do you have any taste buds?

Ketchup is fucking horrible I cant believe they even still make it.

don't eat ketchup on my fries

Agree, ketchup is crap. Every fucker that likes it is a subhuman

Real mayonnaise, possibly. The shit you buy at the store, is fucking vanilla. I make my own mayonnaise, and not that's not a nut reference.

Mayo with fries is more of a euro thing, especially german.

What about washing the back of your hand? Have you ever tried that? What exactly do you do when you wash your hands? Do you apply soap to your palms, clap them together until the brisk motion flings water and soap everywhere, and then call for your handler to assist? This level of personal hygiene is something most people learn by the time they're about 6. I'm not sure what's so difficult about washing your entire hand with your entire other hand, and then repeating the process vice versa.

can someone give me a reason why they are here that is not for the lolz or fuck off normie or some variant of the two

ketchup sucks for most things, not for potats

barbecue sauce and mayo? you're one of those people who drinks OJ with dinner, aren't you

You dip your fries into the ketchup because sometimes you want a plain fry to enjoy the contrast.

This man knows what's up

nice feet

I drink chocolate milk at lunch.

this triggers the autist

soap encapsulates germs and breaks them down why are you talking about soap were talking about red sauce here

I like both it depends on what I feel like

No. Not watered down. Vinegar base. its delish.

No ketchup at all. That stuff is muck. Why spoil good food?

hQA!!! Hotdovs dont need catup

Get cancer and die, faggot

Dude trust me, barbecue sauce is awesome with just about everything. Mayonnaise is the alternative, if I had to buy a brand from the store I'd pick heinz, but I buy my shit at farmers market and sometimes make it myself.

This isn't a matter of whether or not that shit is good though, it's how the fuck do people eat ketchup. That shit kills the flavor of everything and makes me want to fucking puke. It's literally just watered down tomato sauce with sugar and vinegar. It's fucking horrible.