THREAD FOR (WELL ROUNDED) SMART PEOPLE

THREAD FOR (WELL ROUNDED) SMART PEOPLE

Your ideas of race and racial supremacy (and even gender) are literally stupid and a result of a deep insecurity of what a do-nothing in this life you realized you are and your need to find a scapegoat for it.

INB4
"nigger" - term used by mentally lazy people but nothing wrong with being black. For the record, I am a white guy, blue eyes, fit, and in a good position in society rose from a position of little means.
"virgin" - hardly, 50+ girls under my belt
"fag" - read above
"Hillary shill" - I don't live in the current sad state of the USA, in fact I pay thousands to avoid it as even a stop-over in my travels to limit my interaction with rednecks
"idiot" - I'm quite confident I'm smarter than at least 85% of you given my years of observing the unadulterated (unironic) idiocy here, while not posting; as well as given the fact that I spend most of my day reading without a screen

This board needs a meritocratic revolution.

All you mouth-breathing dummies who never read a book, use the word "nigger" and fag" (unironically) like it's normal, hate women (because of your expectations of them, not theirs of you) need to be put in your place. That isn't everyone here, but the vast majority of you.

This isn't even a troll, I don't waste my time with that nonsense. It's just fun sometimes to take some of you idiots down a peg. You mad? Or worse, feeling mad because you actually are the stupid one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bizzump

Sage

Willing to bet all my money this is OP

that would also kinda be stupid but a fun game nonetheless.

virgin nigger faggot idiot shill, statisticly I'm probably smarter than you

also bait.

OMG a google pic mount cleverest

so how long has it been since you started community college

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

somewhat bait.. I'm waiting until I finish a drink and head out to a bar, entertaining myself in the meantime

great contribution

And I only mean that in the nicest way. I'm smart enough to know there are many smarter than me.

Big problem. The dumb compensate with confidence. The smart are self-doubters.

Narcisist.

Show your work

I've often wondered why people think that embracing stupidity is some kind of virtue.

Do you not realize that demonstrating common intellect makes you mediocre?

This board provides you with anonymity and you use it to showcase how stupid you are rather than push forward a well thought out nuance in ideas. Feed your ego all you want, it will never get you anywhere.

Filthy hooknose kike.

Is that a totally clever reference to you thinking as me as being Jewish?

I'm not., though there is nothing wrong with being Jewish, Black, Gay, darker skinned, lighter skinned, man woman, or somewhere in betweeen.

Only morons think that their initial Triune-brain reaction of what is in front of them is the right one. Try again, MORON.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

meritocracy is anti-liberal
since your skin color/gender wouldnt determine anything, so no more affirmative action

If you were really smart you wouldn't be trying to save this wretched hive of scum and villainy

The only way to win the game is not to play

That what where sounds like sum jew talk to me, Schlomo.

I'm not proposing it for society. In fact I support organic Democracy (one that adapts according to majority sentiment while still striving to protect and strengthening minority rights).

I'm just suggesting it for this board. Because it is clear that the dummies around here are allowed to run amok. While it is fascinating to observe that from a sociological perspective, it should be incumbent on someone to carve out space to call the morons out on their bullshit.

Whats the benefit of not being a retard? Gives you more reason to kill yourself if you ask me

You're probably right. Which is why I don't profess to be the smartest person in the room. Maybe above average. But you gotta start somewhere.

As for not playing the game. It is kinda fun to see the reactionary morons flail to defend their entitled stupidity.

Kys faggot you think you're way fucking smarter than you really are.

Nah.. I like being in the know.. while it doesn't give me comfort in my fellow man, it provides me with solace that I can do and know things that others cannot or willingly wont bother to know.

oh yes.. the only solution as per Sup Forums dummy culture is to kill your self. Derp. I like my life, stop projecting your daily dummy thoughts onto others just because you don't like or cant comprehend what is being said.

How can you be so smart

You didn't even get dobles

again, not bait, not trolling.. just somewhat entertaining myself with conversation before I do things that are more meaningful.. like getting out of the house.

Sorry, but knowing how to use Thesaurus doesn't make you smart. Funny how you call us insecure when you're such an insecure loser that you seek validation from autists on a Cambodian cartoon forum.

fuck .. sorry sorry sorry... del thread

I'll take this thesaurus claim as compliment, but like being complimented by a bunch of monkeys who saw me use a hammer without hurting myself

>This isn't even a troll, I don't waste my time with that nonsense.
>somewhat bait.. I'm waiting until I finish...

Posting about well rounded smart people and use a pic of einstein the biggest fucking idiot of our time. Everyone knows Tesla dis proves einsteins theory on relativity because einstein negates to mention the existence of an Ether. You really are a dumb faggot. This is the new dumb faggot thread thats fat as fuck and thats why you are well rounded.

Tip kek

one would assume a smart person would know that trolls bait. thats what they do.

so which is it, op? is this bait? but i thought you werent a troll!

What can you teach us fron your infinite wisdom?

I actually agree with lots of the things you say, this board is filled with the scum of the internet pipes, just lots of wankers looking/starting the ¨pics you shouldn't share" thread.

Disgusting.

yeah.. I'm just being honest.

I don't nor ever have posted anything "troll" or "bait" like. But I think to be honest I posted this out of genuine intent but I didn't genuinely intend to stay around, rather amuse myself for a shorter period of time than it takes for a thread to die. I guess that makes the motive for me posting this thread partially disingenuous. So gotta be honest about that.

see above

op is a faggot

This

glad i made you reevaluate and recognize your mistake! we learn new things everyday.

you may want to think things through before your next post, hm?

you all are faggots with inflated egos

I'm not proposing anything really... just trying to carve out a space to counteract the "nigger, fagggot, cunt" brigades around here. I know smarter people are around.

fuck you nigger fag cunt lord

If you took that as a compliment, then you're autistic. What it means is that you're so insecure that you intentionally use "big" words and try to language-police people by proclaiming that only stupid people say idiot, fag or nigger in order to sound like you're smart and superior, when in reality it doesn't prove anything since anyone can just use Thesaurus. It especially doesn't prove that you're smart when you make such a completely retarded post. Actual smart people don't give a shit about which words are used, only the point that's being made.

"negates to mention the existence of "ether""

Aether has been a useless pseudo science snake-oil concept forever. Weird point to stake your disagreement on.

Maybe but does everyone post their own thread simply to be the center of it? I guess I had a different idea of how it might go down.

Anyhow, wont be the last time. Hopefully this becomes a common thread in these parts.

I love you.

yeah, no.

You're pretty cool user

touch your tongue to mine

I go on Sup Forums for the same reason people go to the zoo. To watch the monkeys throw shit, and occasionally throw some myself.

Your need to post this shows your insecurity and it's obvious you got fucking trolled.

lol fucking faggots in this thread think they are smart

Ya dude pseudo science for the fucking masses. He proves Einstein wrong. Your just a jew worshipper. Suckin einsteins dick.

maybe.. or just maybe there is a need to counteract the idiots (see above) that look at every post through the lens of race/gender/sex.

Tip: if you say you're smart constantly, you're probably not smart

Hey dummy. Next time you want to attack someone, it is:

your = possessive (as in this is your thing)
you're = contraction of you are - a way to attribute a characteristic or title to some one (as in you are a jew worshiper)

The fact that you can't get that right outs you as a fucking moron.

You're not smart, no one even needs to prove that you're not, you did it yourself. Genuine smart people would have better things to do than to come to Sup Forums and whine and cry that people don't use the words that they want them to use. Actual smart people wouldn't care if someone says nigger or faggot in the first place, they only care about the point they're making. You're a pseudo-intellectual faggot, drink bleach.

>implying the majority of the tards on Sup Forums are unironic supremecists
>implying that your condescending post would change anyone's mind anyway
>implying you're not just b8n us anyway
>implying implying
shiggy

You... I like you.
Have my children

I agree.. what I said earlier..

"The dumb compensate with confidence. The smart are self-doubters."

The only thing that's wrong with what you said is "constantly". Nobody constantly posts on this anything above hairless-ape level intelligence. That's because they don't like to bother out of self-doubt or just a "why bother mucking with the dummies" attitude. So like I said, just trying to balance it out with one thread out of a thousand.

cool anecdotes bro

implying that it takes any more effort to start this thread than another trap/loli/nigger-hating one, therefore I shouldn't.

Nice b8 cuck

What I meant by constantly was that OP was going out and using large words in front of his peers to sound intelligent. It wasn't specifically for Sup Forums. I agree with the rest.

The fact you have the audacity to come into this website and put up something as this shows you have noing better to do. And black people are what bring American academics down, it's not racism its facts. I mean look at Finland, they have few black people and they are one of the smartest countries.

just because your post is retarded doesn't mean you shouldn't make it

all I say is put up or shut up.. false equivalencies - check
use of dumb idiot terms - check
request to anhero - check

You won the participant ribbon in the moron self-outing game.

What peers?

This thread has proved to be more moron honey than anything.

>Sup Forums
>this board needs a meritocratic revolution
>this isn't even a troll

glad to have you here, captivated by a "retarded" thread.

>unironically
>not a shill
Right.

follow along.. people have covered your totally original angle 3 times over already

but cool use of a gif that has literally been posted here 4,000 times.

lots of countries are smarter than the US, it's because we have the shitty no child left behind program, if we focused on the smartest kids instead of the mongoloids we'd be further ahead, it's not because we have nignogs

Lots of countries lie on their test. China and Russia for example. Especially China.

The porch monkeys are the ones getting left behind, because they rather be vigilantes then constructive members of society.

nignogs = prime indicator of moron impulse syndrome

What is a "nignog" really? You think it is a clever term that allows you to justify yourself as a non-racist simply because it isn't the word "nigger"? Guess what, you're a moron for using either or. And a dummy.

I don't care if you are a racist thinking you aren't. I care more that you are a moron thinking you aren't.

"porch monkeys"

see above. It applies to you as well.

I fully and 100% agree with you OP, but reading your post has made me a gay nigger cuck. Will you please fuck my Syrian boyfriend? Thanks.

-user

so original

Do you think hypocrisy makes you stupid because one cannot realize ones own false virtues?

your arrogance is off the fucking charts

woah woah woah, pal, I said No Child Left Behind was the reason American education sucks, I never said jigaboos were as smart as white kids

>false equivalencies - check
How? You're literally on Sup Forums whining about how people use words and acting like you're smarter and better than everyone because you use different words just like I said. That's the definition of autistic and moronic.

>"use of dumb idiot terms - check"
>Uses a dumb idiot term like "dumb idiot term".
>Still thinks vocabulary has something to do with intelligence
>Completely misses the point, yet claims he's smart
>Can't refuse the post with arguments, so he has to resort to insults
Could you be any more of a faggot?

>request to anhero - check
Because you should.

If I won the participant ribbon in the moron self-outing game, then you won 1st place.

well OP?

no, false confidence does.. hypocrisy is simply a symptom of it

explain why

Butthurt detected, this should help...or not

don't care either way.. posting a pic someone else created makes you lazy, and easily dismissed tho

thanks for the verification

> tf when all OP does is jump to conclusions
> tf when op thinks he's smart
I bet you fail the reCAPTCHAS, you uncultured swine

I failed them sometimes. Only because when they asked for "all street signs" i select the poles as well.

So you are as ignorant as you seem