My pussy when he puts on Lord of the Rings

>My pussy when he puts on Lord of the Rings

Also mine when he starts crying during a film

you're the worst type of woman

I remember when a girl asked an user to put a superhero movie for them to watch and put fuckimg unbreakble and she got mad at him

Do girls really get "wet" when they are aroused? is it water that makes them wet? I don't understand the meme

>muh pussy
women are subhuman

>My dick when she says she posts on Sup Forums.

didn't you go to fucking biology class you dork

You ain't no girl, faggot.

>my pussy when manly guy cries

You loose fucking slut I can't even touch the fucking sides

Yes they get wet. The insides of their vagina are lined with little pores that excrete a lubricating fluid. When they are sufficiently aroused it begins coming out, making it easier for the penis to enter. If they are sufficiently aroused for long enough it can really get drippy. Some do it more than others.

>my pussy when good looking guy does anything

ftfy, simple creature

Good thing I'm gay then.

Wanna have a hp marathon babe?

That's actually quite disgusting. Why on earth would I (or anyone) put my dick in vagina vomit

oh my god are you serious man fucking DISGUSTING so basically like a giant slug just moving around sliming anything near it???? Jesus H Christ they have "pores" like some kind of alien too? you've gotta be trolling me here that's some shit out of aliens

This guy fucks

> my blood exams when he was gay

You could say the same about dicks and hot girls.

Guys arent lying about it

Oh please, most of the gentlemen that post here, myself included, have discerning taste when it comes to women

Mfw my waifu loves lotr

it makes sex easier and funnier, you don't want to fuck a dry vagina

My dick does t get hard when I see a hot woman. I'm so alienated that when I see a really beautiful girl I just want to break into tears because they never once notice I exist and look at me with pure disgust when I try and say hello.
Honestly I may as well chop my cock off and try and get a body double role in Game of Thrones.

^5 user