Secrets, share'em

Secrets, share'em.

I'm a nigger.

I jerked off into my friends drink and watched her drink it all...

i'm a tranny

i'm in a relationship with my cousin who is living with me.

I saw my brother's cock on a cock tribute thread and I want to see more of it.

I got a blowjob from the drawfag bawble

momfinger carfriend

I'm semi-normal

I'm a creep

me too but i prefer to hang around autistic faggots which makes me a bigger autistic faggot

I think Apartheid was a good policy and the US/UK sold out Rhodesia and RSA.

I'm a weirdo

I'm a newfag

I've stolen $15k from work so far this year

I am a demigod sent here to advance the human race. But from the earliest age I have been abused and refused by humans. Therefore I have contributed nothing. It's too bad for you who would have benefited. I won't be back. Don't worry though. The human race is run and done. 3 or 4 more generations tops. Probably not that much since the advances in medicine I was to give would have saved millions. Remember me next time you bully someone. Deny the smart kid. See how far that gets you. Idiots.

I secretly wanted trump to win

I some time wish that someone would kidnap me and rape me

I was really mentally stable and calm my whole life until just a year ago.
Now I am having doubts, sometimes depression and can be easly angered.
I want to get into a fight. Fists, knife, gun. Anything. Wouldn't care if I or the opponent had to be brutally killed in the process.

u forget your meds kid

What the hell am I doing here?

When I used to catch my ex wife drinking or abusing drugs her self esteem would crash. I used to guilt her into licking my asshole into a soupy mess whenever I caught her.

I am a closet tranny who has a major fetish for sucking dick but i will never pass.

I am rly into wincest

My ex wife made me blow a guy

me too i had fantasies about my younger sister trying to fuck me or blow me when we were younger so she could practice for future bfs

I jacked off onto my face today and was disappointed that I missed my mouth. I wanted to taste and swallow some :(

Just because you think there is no good in humanity doesn't mean it's not there. Have a good one, demi-user

These threads are fucking cancer

I don't belong here

no ylyl is cancer

I am a demitrap sent here to advance the human race. But from the earliest age I have been abused and refused by humans. Therefore I have contributed nothing. It's too bad for you who would have benefited. I won't be back. Don't worry though. The human race is run and done. 3 or 4 more generations tops. Probably not that much since the advances in medicine I was to give would have saved millions. Remember me next time you bully someone. Deny the smart kid. See how far that gets you. Idiots.

I'm in gonna kill myself in around 5 months, just looking for a good place to live stream it

you're the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the cancer that's killing me

don't do it get help. I tried a few antidepressants before I found one that worked. Now I like my life again.

Sup Forums is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

Shutthefuck. U p you fucking bitch god damnit fuxk

Hey now, you're an all-star

Na I've been planning this for a while, I'm not a depressed little bitch. I'm more bored than anything.

>placebo
You'd be better off self medicating

you idiots both shut-up.

Ohh ohhhh she's running

I just flaked on a guy from Grindr. Well not completely. Got to his house, it was awkward, I told him i was sorry and left.

Brown down down brown downdown down down

This is my phone screen
>PS
I'm in the armed forces. Active duty

About 3 weeks I started cheating on my girlfriend of 7 years with a co-worker who is engaged to her boyfriend of 15 year. So far we've only made out and I fingered her in my backseat last week.

Both of us are happy in our current relationship, no issues with sex or anything really of that matter. We're just doing this for some extra fun on the side. We also have agreed that nothing will come of this and if one day it has to end it'll end no questions asked.

Neither of us thought we'd ever do this but here we are having the time of our lives.

Translated: I'm a huge piece of shit who doesn't deserve happiness.

I like to get my ass fucked by trannie

I need God to answer my prayers, I need God change my life for the better.

Happens my dude. Its societies fault for making sex more then what it really is. Its an act. I do dislike dishonesty, thats why me and the wifey are swingers, but i find no shame in enjoying sex with other women or my wife enjoying sex with other men(and women)

let some pugs lick me til I came when I was 13. stroked my uncles dogs noodle when I was 14.

U r gay lol.

I have a horrible habit of jerking off in my relatives panties.

2016 alone. I've lost 3 of my best friends to suicide. I lost my girlfriend of 6 years to the reasoning of "I just stopped loving you". I've started smoking, and doing drugs. And I plan on killing myself in two weeks.

Same, but for me it's socks.

Me and my girlfriend are slowly becoming swingers but, we're not at the point where we'll go out and have sex with other men/women. We've had lots of 3 somes but never gone on our own to have sex with someone else.

don't do it, youre better than that

were you always the last in your group to participate?

i was always too pussy to fap into my sisters panties, i smelled them a few times while looking through her photos but it didnt really get me off

Bernard is a host designed by Ford to look like and emulate Arnold.

Time is going back and forth roughly 30 years.

William is The Man in Black.

Dolores' flashbacks are actually of Arnold, not Bernard.

Maeve can control other hosts now.

What's their in life at this point for me. I'm 25, I work at pizza hut, and I'm fucking retarded

I've convinced a handful of girls over dating apps in different states to fall in love with me. They send me nudes, always wanna talk, offer to fly to meet me, etc. But I never have any intention of meeting them or loving them, even though I lie to them and tell them that I do. I don't know why I do this, probably insecurity. I don't use catfish pics or anything like that. I kinda get off on manipulating them emotionally, I guess.

pic unrelated

Yes actually, I'd always host the game lobbies, and I'd always be the first one to suggest a game, and the last one to turn it off.

It gets me off even kept a few of one relatives. Thought in hindsight I shouldn't have taken her best pairs all at once.

You're fucking retarded if you let your mistakes and misfortunes define you.

Change can and does happen, no matter how much shit goes against you all you can do is keep fighting for that goal. Money, career, hobby, academia - whatever it is, just fucking DO something, anything. As long as you're goal-oriented and improving yourself, the benefits will come to you tenfold.

Effort, user. It can be hard, but the hardest part is starting - everything after that is just gravy.

You have to, go back.

a lot more than you think, go to a trade school or university and get an education and a better job. if youre 25 you could get money from the gov to go to school

also this

I can't say no to pussy, in fact I spend that majority of my time thinking about how to get it. The problem is I'm a family man. I constantly conspire to entice my wifes friends into a liaison, or the moms of my sons friends. I secretly video my in-laws when they come over, and have slept with a few. Not only that but I'm always trying to get my wife to sink to my level and be as slutty as she can be. I encourage her dress slutty when we go out, and often try to get her drunk so she'll be more inclined to do whatever I fancy. I've gone so far as to drug her a time or two, and have nearly gone through with convincing a guy on craigslist to come over and double up on her, without her knowledge or consent. On my side of the family, I've slept with several blood cousins, and desperately want to sleep with my half sister. Sex rules my mind and my life. I've cheated, coerced, blackmailed, and many other terrible things so that I can experience the perversions I enjoy, and there really isn't much I consider taboo.

sister? post pics? my sister had a couple thongs that were hot. i wish i took the nudes of her from her phone

post pics of in laws or family members plz

Damn bro

SIL

I have made up words, names, characters, songs, and poems about all the people I know.

I've been doing this for years. It's gotten so complicated it sounds like another language.

they were not my sisters

wifes friend

I know man, I'm being honest. First time, probably ever.

Story?

i use internet chatrooms like shamchat to pick up traps on kik

Example, please.

>I fingered her in my backseat last week.
are you her moms friend by any chance

I attended to private party at Comet Pizza Ping Pong.

I've been with my wife for a long time. Over the years I've fucked several of her cousins. I had the opportunity to sleep with one of her sisters, and I've fooled around with one of her aunts who flat out challenged me to fuck her better than her husband can.
One of my cousins is literally half my age and we've traded pics several times, she was actually living with another cousin that I fucked in my early 20s.

You will get cancer and die a lonely death.

Ah,

Baby Tyeh prad clan be cryin' oveh made up problems --

BIG MUHMUH EZ HE

Pics or didn't happen

I browse Sup Forums

On multiple occasions I have gotten easy lays from fat chicks.

I bang them a few times like it's a relationship, then break up with them.

I just wanted to get laid.

But I guess most guys do this.

Is this like a metaphor or something? White horse and pink panther?

I shit at mach 7

This is the funniest secret here on so many levels.

Same here bud. Create your own world, don't feel bad for being yourself. Your society and family made you that way.

I use my hoodie as a cum cloth
>pic very related

Gotcha. Thanks.

Either you're a good looking guy or that whole fam of women are incredibly ugly

What are your thoughts on this?

There are voices, as well.

Nah I really dislike fat girl flirty eyes .

> William is The Man in Black

how do you know?

I've dropped hints to one friend who married to one of my oldest friends, that I want to sleep with her. I always manage to twist the conversation towards sex to see if I can get her to break.

I should feel bad, but I don't. Part of me says its just sex, but there is another that actually enjoys some of the taboo nature of it all. The more taboo it is, the more I seem to desire it.

Maybe a 7 out of 10 in looks, but a solid 9 in terms of confidence and smooth talking ability. I have a certain charm. At least thats what they call it, to me it's closer to manipulation to get what I want.

I think it's interesting. What sort of voices?

I have a diaper fetish.

>pic really very much related