/asean/ culture wars

who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

wanderingmee.com/2013/07/borobudur-vs-angkor-wat-battle-of-the-great-temples/
youtube.com/watch?v=xN0_dIBr_EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Java>khmer>Siam>Mon-Burm>Chan, I mean, Cham.

Burma wins

Javanese>Khmer>Mon-Burmese>Cham>Siamese

Malaysia = Truly Asia

Ergo, Malaysia wins.

Khmer Is the biggest and you can pay to shoot someone in the head or blow up a cow with an RPG in Cambodia

Khmer > Java > The rest
This blog sums it up nicely. Borobudur as big as hill, but Ankor Wat as big as a city.
>wanderingmee.com/2013/07/borobudur-vs-angkor-wat-battle-of-the-great-temples/

>No Vietnam
We're 100% Southeast Asians.

Khmer architecture is superior.

Burma wins,

But I'm burmese so I guess I'm biased. Miss visiting those sites.

t. John Xiang

Please don't embarrass yourself, my fellow SEAfag.

You can find skyscrapers in any ASEAN country

And I think OP meant ancient sites

I'm /asean/ tho.

You Vietnamese are really pale though.

My mom is Vietnamese and she's paler than a ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0_dIBr_EE

>stupalets

Are Vietnamese southeast asian?

they're like a mix of southeast and east

Yes. Laos is our best ally, the rest of /asean/ are friends.

You are chink in denial.

No, i'm not. If anything, our Han blood (which is 30% at best) tell us to get away from China.

it is kinda amazing that 1000 years of domination could not purge you guy out of existance

no. Vietnamese are chinese.

Meh, if you are real Japanese (which i doubt), you would have know that you have as much Chinese influence as us, and you would understand our relationship with them.

Vietnam is Sinosphere

i know right.
without vietnam, there won't be my favorite sex massage.

Vietnam is culturally chinese
>two twin towers within a country with bad airplanes
hmmmmmm...

It's not bad aeroplanes, someone sabotaged it.

No amount of maintenance can save an airliner from a mach 3 missile.
You can't simply press X to barrel roll.

>2 skyscrapers

Kek

Kuala Lumpur is shit compared to Bangkok

>The LRT Line 2 extension appears to be nearly finished, with all the pillars and viaduct free of barriers and safety nets, but the project is far from complete as it still lacks rails. Stations have yet to be constructed, and electromechanical works will be re-auctioned and awarded only by July.

>Based on Transportation department estimates, the LRT Line 2 extension will become operational by January 2019, well past the original target of the third quarter of 2017.

>The reason for the delay: contracts that were split, allegedly to favor small-scale bidders.

>According to transportation expert Rene Santiago, "the reason for the chop-chop is not economies of scale. It is to give their favorite a reason or chance to get money and make a contract."

>Santiago added, "if you chop it into smaller pieces, even your janitor can do it, can get a piece of the pie."

>Having only one contract for the LRT Line 2 extension, which is only 4 kilometers long, could have led to completion two years following groundbreaking in 2015.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Why no ancient Feelipeeno sites and temples?

Did the spics and muzzies destroy them all?

You had a long history of Buddhism you know?

*Hinduism

Spain destroyed it until its root. Flips don't know their own history before colonized by Spain.

Most filipinos were pagans before the Spanish came (except the south). The only mention of Buddhism in ancient Philippines is that they're under the Srivijayan rule which was Hindu/Buddhist but then Srivijaya were centred around Sumatera and Malay Peninsula so it kinda makes sense if the religious influence didn't reach all the way to Philippines.

what is payatas?