Dear guys, you don't have the right to look me up and down like I'm a piece of meat...

Dear guys, you don't have the right to look me up and down like I'm a piece of meat. You're not allowed to keep me in your sick fantasies. If I catch you looking at me at all, I will yell so loud and point you out in public, even a tiny glance and ill embarrass the fuck out of you. I am not a sex object to be ogled at. You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

creditcardknife.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I at least have me free knife?
creditcardknife.club

sucka dik biatch. gargle deez nutz

tits or gtfo

no problem. you aren't a sex object to begin with.

now get out of the way so we can look at those cute broads with the big tits and tight yoga pants.

you go gurl!

If you start screaming in public then i'm pretty sure it's not me who's gonna be embarrassed.

If a bitch is in public, I can look at her any fucking way I want.
She don't like it? Stay the fuck home.

lol who's looking at her?

I bet you're a lonely fat lesbian that smells like pee.

This is now Mysterio thread

nudes or gtfo

pretty sure this chick has some bj vids and a vid of her rubbing oil all over her tits.

Well, if you are a female, then it doesn't matter what you think my rights as a male are. Your warning means nothing.

No way to the oil thing. She definitely has multiple bj vids, maybe even a video of her getting ran with a train.

post em if u got em user

"Hugh mungous wot?"

Well, we can't know who you are if we don't have a picture.

You really think yelling at me is going to embarrass me? You badly underestimate my perversity. I'll be more than happy to whip my dick out and ask you to suck it while you're yelling. If you don't, then I'll just have to start jacking it, right there.

Of course, I'll have to imagine that I'm looking at someone hotter than you to get off.

That's instinctual on a genetic level, princess. As males were the fighters/hunters of the tribes,we scan for one of three things: a threat, a mate, or a meal. But since you're so informed,I'll let you know what you are.
You're none of those.
Too weak to fight.
Too bitchy to breed.
And nobody wants to eat something as moldy or rotten as you.
Get off your high horse and fuck off our board.

This is OP