>Getting your dick sucked by a guy
It's one gay spitroast

very

That`s impressive in first place.

>stroking own cock
>exactly the same as stroking off a gay guy
>logic

only if you don't swallow your jizz, otherwise it's hella ghey

It's not gay unless you nut in your mouth twice. Once can be an accident, twice and you're a fag.

Thanks

Oh shit I'm gay

About as gay as giving yourself a hand job.

depends. is it a feminine penis?

it's less mess and free protein

yes because it require a tremendous amount of efforts just to suck cock

Pretty sure this falls under the category of autosexual

That may be true, but it's still gay.

If you think about it Sup Forumsros if you had an identical twin you could get him to jerk him off and it wouldn't be gay.

Genetically you are Identical, you both arose from the same fertilised egg cell. So if jerking off isn't gay then whats gay about getting a hand that is basically yours to jerk you off?

The dried shit on your dick from the truckstop glory hole is what makes you gay

Stroking one's own cock does not involve ANY COCK IN MOUTH........

Cock in mouth....pretty fucking gay, being that good a gymnast I wouldnt risk walking into a closet you may find yourself coming out of Sup Forumsro.....find a good woman to play your flute while you contort into weird shapes to blow her mind....then....blow yer load....into.....her.....well mouth

Can you do it dude? It's no different from jacking off just like, uncommon so people kind of look at it as taboo

this guy gets it

You're fuckin weird dude you put way too much effort into that weird wrong homophobic sperg

Anybody know the best pet that well probably not mind if I stick things in its ass and test drugs and sex toys on it seriously