youtube.com/watch?v=D8S3pdS3oY0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=8XVjPCbex_g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWLzUPbbCVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

murder every fidel castro praiser

Oh also
>once again shitting all over the white blue collar workers
You look down at them like worms, this is why you lost. This utter disregard for anyone who isn't a minority

Praise Cast-- nvm
Good morning Edwin.

>be communism
>fail literally every single time it's tried
>people still think it's a good idea

hello there tail teaser

how are you

I am pretty good, about to buckle down and do some chemistry homework.
Had some decent dinner so I'm quite content feeling tonight which is a rare upswing.
How are you?

The American voting system is one of the most ingenious systems ever conceived and the only reason people dislike it is because sometimes it fucks them over. Despite it being their own fault that they lose

karma police, arrest this lizard

hi kisses

it didnt work right that time, try again

you're right apropos electoral system
I think the party system is more debatable but that wasn't designed, that was inertia

youtube.com/watch?v=D8S3pdS3oY0

>When it fails but it's ok because it wasn't real gommunism

subtle.

You can't arrest me, I have diplomatic immunity

Oh, I don't mean the electoral system or anything. That is fine. Fuck the popular vote.

I mean first-past-the-post. It makes third party votes a waste of time, which leaves you stuck with two contrarian parties who tend to oppose the other for the sake of opposition.

"The whole intellectual edifice collapsed. I made a mistake in presuming that the self-interests of organizations, specifically banks and others, were such that they were best capable of protecting their own shareholders. ... I was shocked." - Alan Greenspan, 2008

The free market everyone.

No one ever said it was flawless. But it beats the shit out of every other economic system

I'm just so happy
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

this kind of discourse is why America will one day cease to exist

pic related

I have now confirmed for myself that the headline in the video in is not the headline that was actually present (at the time). There was in fact a moment where that headline was rolling on that day, but it wasn't with Alex Jones.
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=8XVjPCbex_g (4:15)
Video I found: youtube.com/watch?v=ZWLzUPbbCVQ (4:14)

Someone did a bad thing with technology.

>being literally correct is why America will cease to exist
Delusional communist? Or do you just hate anything that's pro American?

ado

sampling bias by limiting to whites. ny times exit polls show an advantage for clinton with higher education voters. if anything your data alleges that trump won by appealing to white racial divides, regardless of education.

unfortunately the data under "education by race" is only inclusive of college level graduates and higher.

yes, that is also a reason i did not vote for her. at least third party nominees pretend to run under election reform platforms.

trump claimed he would levy a tariff of 35% on ford if they moved production to mexico. how can you pretend that isn't an appeal to middle class workers working middle class jobs? how is it disdain or disregard? that is WHY he won "the great blue wall".

Yes, Trump cares about them
Limosine liberals like you do nothing but shit all over the white working class. Reading comprehension, learn it. You mong

you're right that clinton outperformed college educated - she did not outperform by higher INCOME brackets

they're not the same thing

Hi jules, how's your night been since I last popped in?

it's ok
I got drunk even though I wasn't going to get drunk on weeknights anymore, so on the one hand that's great fun and on the other hand I'm awful

dom is neither wealthy nor educated

And hello to you too, sup?

lol

communist rulz free market droolz

is that blood

I had a HEALTHY BREAKFAST and saw a workmate at the shops.

Being social and eating well have tired me out so I intend on spending the rest of the day whining, drinking energy drinks and avoiding housework

You make fun but there are people who unironically think that Fidel Castro's Cuba is better than the U.S in terms of human rights

trump doesn't care about them at all, he only cared about saying ANYTHING it took to win the election. this is not indicative of what he will actually do.

i work service industry. i make vastly less than even the most pathetic of blue collar workers. like i said, strawman in greece.

>Being social and eating well have tired me out so I intend on spending the rest of the day whining, drinking energy drinks and avoiding housework
my fucking lif

>
That sounds like a pretty good day really, what was this healthy breakfast?

nice trips
healthy breakfast is just semen obviously.

chex'd

You are awful, weekday drinking is completely degenerate.
Though so is weekend drinking so maybe it doesn't matter.

strawberry jam

norge told me someone died. It felt right to drink. Besides, it was the end of the bottle that lasted me like 3 weeks.

Looks like it

Given the waterdogs expression, it's a male. The female Salandit used it's mind-control pheromones on it and so the vaporeon is enjoying being gnawed to death

POKEMON

Is gud

I had a small lamb, salad and tabouli wrap. I had some fruit and vegetable juice to wash it down.

Unlike you I have other ways of getting protein

That wasn't a strawman, that was an assumption, you moron. Trump has literally been talking about the plight of the American working class for 30 years. If you're still buying into the media bullshit after they've been proven utterly and completely incorrect at every point.
Then you're a blind idiot.

that's terrifying
also that's wrong no other sources of protein exist, that's what julian said and he hasn't been wrong yet.

I've got two responsible decisions in me per day at most. The rest of every day is bad food, shitposting, and alcohol.

>be communist
>be wrong
I guess this applies to all leftist ideologies, but still.

if my responsible decision is going to work does it allow me to do fuck all the rest of the day?

you misrepresented who i am and what i do to make it easier to attack me. that is strawman by definition.

yes, i said trump won off the back of scared middle class working americans multiple times. thank you for concurring, finally.

I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman because of cocaine and killing dogs

damn now that's a suit

>that's terrifying
Pokemon IS terrifying

The pokemon I've been posting recently literally builds harems out of males who've been mind-controlled. When I get the game, I'm going to make a team of 1 female Salazzle and 5 male Salandits. You can be one of my fuckboy Salandits.

>also that's wrong no other sources of protein exist, that's what julian said and he hasn't been wrong yet.
Then how do butch dykes exist, you dumbfuck?

Yeah that's how you do it man. As long as you keep your head above water you're doing better than half the people out there

Go back and read the archives. I said from the start, Trump won because of the white working class because they were fed up with liberals sneering at them
If you weren't an idiot. And could read, you would've known this. But I see you're not worth having a conversation with because you're not even reading what I write. Fuck off leftists, everything you love is going to be torn away from you and I'm going to laugh every step of the way

it's more like keeping my head above liquor, but yeah I hear you. We're doing alright here.

>how do butch dykes exist
They don't. Lesbians are a myth.

making harems out of mind control is no different from feminists so I don't care, the not caring while being eaten is pretty terrifying.
I better be #1

>if my responsible decision is going to work
it isn't

y-yeah it is

going to work doesn't count for me

going to class does

going to work on time does

Edwin is ignoring me I will leave for homeowrk.