So now Trump is considering goldman Sachs 2nd highest executive for a cabinet position...

So now Trump is considering goldman Sachs 2nd highest executive for a cabinet position. This is after condemning Clinton for having supposed ties to GS. How do you trumpfags justify this hypocritical motherfucker and his 'anti-establishment' BS by filling his cabinet with rich ppl?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4xZkS8p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost like Trump lies 100% of the time or something

And yet the American ppl (not even most of them) want him as their leader

He's filling his cabinet with people that have a lot of economic skills and experience rather than politically educated people. I thought everyone knew that OP. I'm not even a Trump supporter and I understand that

He just doesn't want to get JFKed.

Yeah, trump is draining the swamp by filling the swamp with same kind or worse people than were already in the swamp. Voters believe his line...oh, he brought back/kept 1000 jobs. Golly, Obama's economy produced 170,000 jobs last month (in this fucking country.) Ha! Voters voted away there social security and medicare, which will beturned over to Wall Street.

pumpkins aren't hollow on the inside. they make special tools for scooping out all the shit that's inside of pumpkins.

Or he's giving positions of power to people who no doubt will abuse it to help their businesses.

Oh man, your pictures are so funny and informative, wow, you really beat my argument.

Difference is... President Hillary would have been executing Goldman policy, President Trump is gonna have an (ex) Goldman person execute Trump policy. What da fuck is so difficult to fathom?

Tell me: Is CTR working under Soros now for those terrorist organizations? Or are you just autistic?

the fact that you say this shows you don't understand much...

Il wait

I don't know why he does what he does but I trust Trump to make anime real.
You mad about it?

You are a wise man and will achieve much in your life.

No son, I am disappoint

You're right, he should have poor failures to lead us.

>implying liberals raise their kids

Lolwat

OFFICIAL Trump Support Server!
discord.gg/4xZkS8p
WITH CALLS

RAAIIDDDDDDDDDD

Litlle gullible kiddo, so cute.

>doubling down on identity politics
Thanks for giving >us the next election, too

>2016
>doesn't want anime to be real

Im glad trump is going to be president some times people have to learn the hard way

What does "Considering" mean? He could be talking to the guy because he wants him to take the post, or he could be talking to him becuase he wants his advice or he could be talking to him to know what not to do. What it doesn't mean is CONFIRMED or APPOINTED. You guys are so anxious to be right about how bad Trump will be that you can't even wait until he actually does something. IF you want to make his presidency a misery for everyone then you are apporaching it in the right way by not cutting him any breakes or slack. What would you say if the Republicans did that with a Democratic president. Get over yourself. This is the real world and we have a real president. Good or bad he will be a better president if we try to work with him. Endourage his good ideas (yes, he has some) and head him off when he goes down the wrong path. But constant antagonism and resistance will only cause him to harden his stance and will be worse for the country. But what do you care about the country, if you can create a self fulfilling prophecy and be RIGHT.