Not getting any pussy tonight. She hasn't given me any in months. Which you should I use tonight Sup Forums

Not getting any pussy tonight. She hasn't given me any in months. Which you should I use tonight Sup Forums

she's cheating

Holy shit, look at those bathroom tiles! Goddamn sexy, OP. How have you not cum from those black and white lacquered patterns?

I wouldn't doubt it

It's taken years of training but I don't bust when I walk in anymore

Anyone has a RealDoll? I really wanna get one, but not wanting to buy +$3000 for something I'm not gonna like.

I wanna get this cutie.

Well boys. We've done it as a species. The greatest thing known to man has arrived.

Tile fetish
God damn I'm with you there

The bootyhole one

And user for the win

True.

How does this make you feel white boi

Have all three of those, and the butt is my favorite.

I'm particular to the mouth one

Honestly, it is inevitable. First ultra-realistic sex dolls, then Artificial Intelligence. Place them together and no need for women. That's the way to control the over population problem we're having.

Down with women! Up with non-nagging, non-complaining sex objects!

No, what we need are tiles and loads of them

Hell yeah brotha. Let's just use tiles

I hate tiles. They're all hard and cold. I just don't like them!

Months? Damn op hope ur playing,otherwise ur on a fucked up spot. My wife gets on my ass when i dont dick her down after 5 days due to my alcohol and cocaine abuse

Trigger much?

Stop faggot, u will never be tile fetish user

Not playing. She doesn't even act sexually attracted anymore, and to be honest, I'm ready to leave her

What I'm about to say is the absolute truth. I am not shitting you. I am not trying to sell you anything. I gain absolutely nothing from what I'm about to say other than the satisfaction that I am doing this for the grater good of mankind:
THIS, gentlemen, is the best $100 you're ever gonna spend. Please, trust me on this one.
www realdoll com

Oh God, you turned my dick into softwood

I'm also not getting any pussy tonight. Just like every other night of my life so far.

will it replace welfare?

Maybe get her some better tiles

I'm agree

You should use some bleach and elbow grease. Clean your bathroom you fucking barbarian.