Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

yeah, but i forced her to have an abortion

No, kinda hard to knock up dudes when you're also a dude.

2 girls. Both wanted my child. Begged one to abort it, I tricked the other into taking 3 plan b pills and she nearly died.

Still fuck both to this day. Pussy is a1

Yes I knocked up one woman twice and another once. I offered to pay 1/2 the cost

Married, two kids, just as God intended.

are you implying its easier to knock up a dude if you're a girl..?

You're asking have I ever had sex? Yeah about that...

Nope and I plan on keeping it that way

Nah, i have an impregnation fetish but I wouldn't want to deal with having a kid or dealing with an abortion.

Cuck fetish seems pretty popular these days, maybe I can knock up some guys wife and have him deal with it.

I have three crotchfruit roaming the Earth. What would you like to know, OP?

Nope. But, been knocked up.

I kek'd

Also, I can't inseminate, I got a vasectomy.

I got my wife once. She had a miscarriage.

Well, I have 2, maybe 3 kids, with another on the way. Plus a few miscarriages here and there and an abortion this one chick got. I hate pulling out.

I don't think that's a fetish user, we're basically all wired with a drive to inseminate. Humans are just evolved enough to choose to ignore it if they don't want the 18 year plague. I never fucking want kids, but there's still that weird notion in my mind that I wanna cum inside every girl I fuck.

Why does she have chinky eyes and nose of Jew?

Same here dad bro.

Yes I have.

Moar!

Post more of your whore user

I've been wanting to go to mexico and knock up a few dumb girls

FUCK. NO.

What is wrong with you?? Do you have any idea how degrading that is to women!!

/dadfist

Anything can be a fetish

Knocked up six women. None ever carried any of the little diseases to term. They call me staircase Sammie to this day

Does it count if my friend got my girlfriend pregnant?

Wtf damn bro! Lmao

tits or gtfo.
>somebody has to say it or the world will explode

have any more pics of her feet bro?

Fuck yea sexy whore

I did, kid is now 4 years old.

Did "the right thing" and got married, that lasted all of 1.5 years. Fucked up situation:

>ex makes it very hard to see my own child
>live far from home now so don't get to see family or friends often
>lawyers are expensive
>etc etc

Do not recommend, user.

Wouldn't want that, would we?

But, yeah, unfortunately too tired to actually take a pic. Sorry!

aw i wish, post more of her too i wanna see how pregnancy fattens that ass up

I figured as much, dude.
>there are no girls on the Internet
I'm an ass/pussy/panties man, anyway.

>crotchfruit
kek

Anyway, details? Do you take care of them? etc

Yeah. She had been wanting a kid and had a thing for him. One thing lead to another

Yes. Glad she aborted.

Same here, honestly. Much better in my opinion.

>nigger detected

yeah, you're mom

Yup. Son and two daughters. 10,8,3. They are fucking awesome. Love being a dad.

Also, I love banging a preggo up until the last few weeks when it gets kinda gross.

So what's the story here user?

Yep. But babies aren't born when accidents happen

Her husband decided to pick up a saturday shift at work on her birthday. She was pissed and I ran into her at Walmart. Asked her if she wanted to fuck, and she said yes. This was 8 and a half months later

Pennyroyal tea

I have, and here you are...

Yes, but she got the vacuum.

Not realising this is shopped

Ah Romance

Yup, Knocked up my girlfriend last month on the night of halloween, we suspected she was pregnant ever since she started dry heaving randomly, but still wanted a test. So she got tested yesterday morning and texted me, I'm excited but scared. Her entire family knows too.

Where, when, how, and why

Same, been trying for 2 years...

Yup first girl was my ex she lost it because of a mixture of illnesses she was born with
The second is my current wife got her pregnant before we got married when we went hiking she loves sex outdoors still.

Isn't it funny how niggers can just look at a girl and get her pregnant, but all these "successful" normal people can't procreate if they tried?

Where: Couch, bed, car after a weeding
When: add 9 months to the years to How: If you don't know, you'd better leave Sup Forums and ask google
Why: First one was following a drunken night at Octoberfest. After that, I just really liked having babbys. I tried to talk her into a 4th, but she was worn the fuck out. So now she has an IUD and I can nut in her anytime. Fells pretty OK, son.

White people spent nearly 200 years breeding them into what they are today you expect anything else?
Mexicans also breed at a amazing rate thats more perplexing then blacks.

Took 7 years here.

My girlfriend of 10years says she doesn't really want kids. We're 28. Will this change? I think I want some.

maybe if you get her pregnant. but i wouldn't hold out some great hope. just move along

She has an IUD:\

Jews got her good eh? First birthcontrol for the goyim and IUD? Those cancer causing hormone-releasing pussy shredding things. Margaret Sanger is cumming shekels in her grave

Yes, she aborted it. I barely got a say, but that made it easier for me frankly.

Knocked up my wife.

Before I met her used to bang a married chick who was pregnant.

Knocked up my wife.
She's due in a couple of weeks.
Shitting myself to be honest.

>Tfw you'll never knock up female scarce
feels bad

Yes I did. and her sister too.

Elaborate on story

Hopefully today I did

Knocked up the pastor's wife and her sister

more of left!

Same time? How'd you get to bone the pastor's wife and do people know?

knocked this cunt up about 7 years ago, she kept the little shit and got me for child support which I barely pay enough to keep them off my ass. like $20 every 6 months. wish they were both dead

Yeah, fucked this bitch that worked at NASA, she ended up getting pregnant I found out later and her husband looks a lot like me in the face so yeah

She's a nurse and would get off shift at 3 AM and stop by my place on her way home. We went to school together and she wasn't getting it from her husband. I was actually in her sister's class and have been fucking her since 9th grade.

My ex wife claimed that she was prego but got an abortion during a vacation with her mother.
She cheated on me with some guy she worked with around this time.
I kicked her out and filed for a divorce.
That's when she told me about the 'abortion' but she was also trying to spark anger and jealousy so to this day Im not sure if it was true or not.
She got with other guy had a kid after the divorce and became a land whale.
I'm doing well on my own and have been able to do things that I wasn't even doing when married.

First girlfriend told me she couldn't have kids. Now I have a 5 year old daughter. Current gf is a week or 2 late but has been stressed out lately so might just be that. I'm hoping for a boy haha.

No, but for some reason I have this really intense urge to knock up a Mexican.

I will knock up a girl on February.