Sup Forums - you're stuck in the middle of the ocean on a life boat with 5 people

Sup Forums - you're stuck in the middle of the ocean on a life boat with 5 people.
>a man who has the cure for cancer
>a survival expert
>a 10/10 women
>a billionaire
>your child

There's only enough room on the lifeboat for 5, and one has to go overboard. Who goes overboard?

Me

the man with the cure for cancer

Selfish cunt.

are you fucking on the spectrum? the billionaire

the billionaire

throw over the child, impregnate the 10/10 woman, make another child

on another note, you're trying to mislead people into thinking that the 10/10 woman wouldnt manipulate the other dudes into protecting her from you

The billionaire has said he'll give you his fortune if he lives.

I punch a hole in the lifeboat and contribute to the well-being of the ocean ecosystem by providing food for fish.

that 10/10 woman is 3D then her,
otherwise my child.

bill

How old is the child?

Survival expert if one goes out we all go out.

I'm not misleading anyone. You can interpret the question however you like. It's a psychological exam.

still bill

throw over the billionaire, my kid, and the dude who has the cure for cancer.

Myself, the survival expert, and the 10/10 woman will figure shit out.

The child. I'll just make a new one with the 10/10.

negative 3 months old
he's a fetus in a jar

The most selfless answer is myself. This is what I choose.

Not just for good karma points, either. It's the best choice considering the other options. I've done nothing in 26 years on this nightmare rock; the other five people have far more potential.

Plus, apparently I have a kid--at least in this hypothetical. It'd be shitty to render him/her a potential orphan but they would understand my sacrifice when they were older.

Plus, the billionaire would set the kid off for life and if the kid was male he could bang the 10/10 "women" (it's woman you retard). Survival expert leads the rest back to safety and the cancer guy dedicates the cure in my honor.

There is no better answer.

The kid. Only one (aside from maybe the billionaire at that point) that can't contribute.

they will make another one

/thread
>this is the answer you are suppose to say.

the child would both have : your genes and a shitty parent. he has less potential than you.

My child. Ill make more of the little bastards.

The billionaire. But we tie him to the lifeboat in hopes of catching fish that come to eat him.

The billionaire.
he's literally useless.
The man with the cure for cancer can make us all billionaires, how much would people pay for the cure for cancer?
Any answer but this is retarded.

good idea throw it over make a mermaid child

Joke's on you - I'm never having a child.

plot twist that is the cure for cancer

I think my father said that as well now I have 9 other siblings

kek

the survival expert so i dont have competion for the 10/10

>implying 10/10 would fall into your arms
"He stared at me nonstop until we were rescued"

Ha

>your child
it means i'm possibly Married

a women would cause competition and is as useless as a child but with more drawbacks

rip "A 10/10 women"

tfw to smart

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kill the billionaire, bind arms and legs of woman, use her for stress relief, survival expert keeps everyone alive, cancer cure guy saves the world and your child carries on your legacy, of course you don't kill yourself because you're not a god damn faggot

Kek this point is actually not actually a bad point to be honest to have an opinion of which from.

Never trust a jew

nice sentence structure

I'm assuming google translate.

I sure as fuck hope so, anyway.

Da faq?

unchanged

Most selfless is me. Billionaire contributes nothing atm. Woman would manipulate because appeal. Child would cause issues due to growing up. Survival expert may get power go to head. And man with cure for cancer is key for after survival but may not contribute much. Can't choose. Best way to win is to not play. So nope to your question

Actually you'll never win if you don't play

get him to impregnate the 10/10, then throw him overboard.marry the 10/10 when we get back cuz i charmed the shit out of her during our adventure, the kid gets the inheritance, force him at gunpoint if necessary to write a will with me as the recipient of his fortune, throw him off some other boat on his next birthday, be millionaire turn 10/10 into sex slave then aquire more

sex slaves, that is

We can take turns swimming alongside the boat, holding on. Floating will help relieve some weight and allow the boat to support an extra person.

a survival expert...because I'm a survival expert

No, you're not. You're human scum and the world would be much better off without you.

nice meme

Tb needs to go

You're suppose to kill jews, not trust them

Is that a meme?

my life is a meme

all of life is a meme

Isn't the man who has the cure for cancer actually more of a survival expert than the actual survival expert?
*hits blunt*

The president is a meme

O.o

>Cut off everyone's legs to make more room
>Now also have food
>Nobody goes overboard
>Get new terminator legs when back on mainland

no because cure for cancer dont keep him from getting raped to death by animals

you fags all got it wrong.
the answer is: cut off cancer guy's legs, cut off your child's arms & decapitate the 10/10 womyn. now there is space for everyone and you get to bond with your now armless child and the billionaire over triple-teaming the 10/10 womyn's headless body while laughing at the faggy science nerd who'll cure cancer and stare into his faggot eyes as you ejaculate directly into her lungs through the neck hole and give your son a firm congratulatory pat on the ass for losing his virginity to a tight 10/10 rigor mortis butthole while you wait for rescue :^)

Thot patrol sorry girl

wow that edge hurt just to translate, i can't even imagine how painful it must have been for you to type it in between mouthfuls of hot pockets and mountain dew

kek

If I'm already in the boat with the other 5, how is that there is no room for more than 5?

So how is the guy with the cure to cancer going to kill you?

the woman

the woman has no use but to e hot and she'd e disgusted if i got rid of any of these people, but not the reverse. and even if the reverse is true, it'd still e positive in the end.get rid of the 10/10

This is where your child will come in handy.

>tfw to smart
>to

My child, 5 adults are best than 4 and 1 child

yea but its hard to rail my kid with a gorilla dick in my face

sound logic, I agree.

me, because I'm a cuck

How the hell did the gorilla end up in the boat in the first place? Is it perhaps.. a watergorilla?

The woman. She's a 10/10... she's had a good life of being catered to completely. Nothing but pretty-girl problems.

>On a boat with five people
>theres only room for five people
Your scenario is flawed
>OP is a fag

either memeing or dumb

I go of course, I've always wanted to try to kill myself

You are clearly a faggot.
Lose the kid. Dbl win.

The cash the billionaire might give you might get you a 10/10 and she definitely ain't fucking you when there's a survival expert/billionaire/soon to be new messiah of mankind on board

The billionaire. not like he'll give us any of the money anyways

Fuck the child, perfect situation to get rid of him

agreed

The woman. She's not the only 10/10 in the world.

>implying he was being serious
>implying he wasn't trying to be funny
>bringing back implications

The woman, she has so much plastic in her tits that she floats.

Fuck the 10/10 girl. Literally, then push her off. If you all survive and the billionaire gives you each a reward for helping save him you'll be rich. Rich people always end up with attractive women anyway and you can live knowing you helped save lives by helping indirectly cure cancer

This, except someone in a boat full of men will raise hell.

Her or the billionaire, for sure. You're not getting his money, and you're not getting her pussy, so what good are they?

Pathetic

This. However, some anons raise a good point. The woman is 10/10.

But in what regard? Is she like a twinkie, or is she smart as well? What does she do? What will she do? How badly will she fuck things up if she stays? How mentally stable is she on a raft with 3 men and a child in the middle of nowhere?

How mentally stable is anyone?

Does the survival expert even know how to survive on the ocean, on a lifeboat, with nothing but said lifeboat and said people and said ocean?

Notwithstanding that, I think I would still go. Dying because of human error and shitty human psyche and whatnot is just shitty, and not worth the while. I'd rather die on my back in the middle of the ocean, rocked gently as I am burned by UV rays and probably dragged under the surface by a predator. I'm not really expecting much out of life, especially if I find myself in such a situation where I am lost at sea, with no real guarantee for rescue, with 5 other people including my child. I might very well be someone who goes to do something marginally worthwhile in their lives- like have a child. I suppose, just from my expectations and cynicism, I expect something to go wrong in a situation where people panic and become dumb, which may render the whole hope of rescue worthless if someone fucks up the raft- or decides using sun-fried logic, that you should be eaten first.

So, again, it would be time to feed the sharks and scream Wilson in delirium. Also, because most people would suggest that it is the selfless thing to do.

Throw over the survival expert
>mfw I am also a survival expert

You can't be a survival experts. There can't be two survival experts, it's against the rules. You're a down on your luck father who took his young child on the adventure of a lifetime. However, what you didn't intend on was being part of a shipwreck and stuck on a life boat with 4 polar opposites.

same though

Cancer is just natural selection. A proper diet and balanced pH will prevent nearly every type of cancer that does not stem from a specific environmental toxin, or radiation.

Ever meet a fit person with stomach/liver/thyroid cancer? Sure you get skinny after you start chemo, but thats just cause people lose weight when theyre actively dying. You might have seen a few exceptions, but its 90% obese, sugar addicted, inactive people.

Just gonna tell everyone to puke 3 times, we'd lose enough weight, probably more than the child's

It doesn't work like that ffs. Stick to the fucking rules or fuck off outta this thread.

How am I stuck on a life boat only big enough for 5 people that currently has 6 people in it? If it can't fit the 6th person they'd never have gotten on. If anyone would have to go it would be the person to get on last.

The first would he the billionaire who cares more for his own life.
The second would be the woman as somebody would bring some kind of bullshit chivalry into it.
Third would be my child who would go right before me.
Fourth would be me.
Fifth would be the man with the cure for cancer, who would most likely have used his knowledge of a cure as an excuse to survive, claiming that if he does survive he'll cure cancer.
The survival expert would most likely be last to get on as he would have helped everyone else onto the lifeboat before realising there was no room for himself.
To be honest though in this situation I probably would have pushed the selfish billionaire off to let the survivalist on. All 5 of us would be rich anyway after we tell our story.

I'm fun at parties as you can tell.

I know 2 who never smoked, rarely drank, good diets and good excersise. One dies from bone, other from brain