How do we save Sup Forums?

how do we save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/person/grimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skandalkonzert
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71344927#p71353802
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71344927#p71354444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MORE LANA THREADS AND MORE CALORIES!!!!!!!

>how do we save Sup Forums?
MOAR GRIMES THREADS! She's the artist of this decade ffs!

if you actually care, create /grimes/ general

report further threads about grimes

that simple really, mods will enforce

i want to hit grimes with a hammer

Make threads have higher post limits like vg
Then have mods shit on extraneous threads
Would also help with there being like 4 kpop generals sometimes

how about growing up and stop pretending you're too good for pop

create a /grimes/ general

ban shitposters that start threads about her outside of /grimes/

ban shitposters that try to derail non-grimes threads with their gremlin goddess

Fandoms are worst. This kpop garbage is bad enough, now we got this grimes bullshit. I wonder how much crossover there is between these groups?

Haven't you realised that mods actually like Grimes?

she's hardly even pop

report the threads, if the community doesn't deem it a problem mods won't do shit

just keep reporting, that's how we took back the board from kpop

Grimes general?

I just don't go in thread that I'm not interested in like a normal adult but I guess you autists will REEEE at everything

Not that user, but I noticed /grimes/ kinda lost its appeal. The last one didn't even survived until the bump limit.

IMO she's more electronic than pop.

cuz nobody cares

and then the same handful of autist are trying to stir up conservatory again

look in any grimes thread and you'll see a post count below 30, but they'll bee like 200 replies and shit

m e n t a l l y i l l

Grimesposting is the real soul of Sup Forums

I agree about reporting, but:
This is a problem too.

I can't believe you literal niggers, you retarded gibbons, actually can stand to shill an artist this hard. I don't give a fuck about whether or not the music is good or bad. I don't care how ugly or attractive she is. I don't care what you stupid oven dodging hook nosed money grubbing kikes think of Grimes. Nobody else does either. Shut the fuck up about Grimes I swear to god even her name makes me cringe. Stop posting the same artist day in and day out and move the hell on to something less formulated. I hope autism becomes a gastables offense in the future, then maybe I'd be able to come onto this board without hearing one of you nu men talking about "THE ARTIST OF THE DECKADE" who has contributed literally nothing to music.

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

Wow, if your that mad you already lost. A long time ago, thay poster is right btw imo. Grimes is a shitty artist, at least the girls from PC music are being ironic.

>cuz nobody cares
No. Just because Grimes is between albums and didn't release new music for over half a year.

>look in any grimes thread and you'll see a post count below 30, but they'll bee like 200 replies and shit
There are around 50-60 posters in a /grimes/ thread. There are so many replies because people love to argue about her. Case in point: you, right now.

Underrated post

>just keep reporting, that's how we took back the board from kpop
Reporting threads about an artist you dislike like a moron? That's rich autist.

120+ replies
24 unique posters

120+ replies
62 unique posters

you're mentally ill and need help

This

Look at this imbecile Hey idiot, go back to your shithole And don't forget your pills, you bloody moron.

>Grimes is a shitty artist
Say what, plebster?

metacritic.com/person/grimes

These aren't the official /grimes/ threads, autist. Chill down and turn off your computer.

>everyone yelling about grimes
>nobody making suggestions on how to fix mu
Grimesposters truly are the worst

the last official /grimes/ thread had less than 15 posters and 404'd at ~100 replies

you're mentally ill and need help

Kill all waifutards

no need to insult kpoppers dawg, they've been very well behaved and mind their own business in their generals

Make a Waifufag general then

ehh grimes is slowly dying on Sup Forums
nobody cares about the generals and their bait threads keep getting btfo

Agree with this desu

>less than 15 posters
Get the hell out of here, liar. I created that thread and I know that there were more then 15 posters.

Look at this hypocrite When Grimesthreads weren't a thing, you insulted kpop posters and harassed them. Now they're good. Sure, you loser...

kpop stay in their generals
you don't

>ehh grimes is slowly dying on Sup Forums
You wish. It's just the silence before the storm. Just like it was silence after the Visions era was over. But you'll have a surprise when she will drop a new album.

>their bait threads keep getting btfo
In your dreams, baby. All I see is an army of uber frustated haters and trolls. Frustrated because they have zero chances against the Grimesfans.

By taking away your posting rights.

use a tripcode please

>kpop stay in their generals
They stayed in their threads before but people like you insulted them a lot. I remember there were many threads where people like you whined why the kpop threads aren't deleted. That's the truth, hypocrite. The archive doesn't lie.

Here's my tripcode: _|_

There's a difference between haters of Kpop (whose who are always out of thread) and the fans (those whomst post inside the threads)
I made a pop general go post in it and stop making threads out of it

cringe

Dude, you should know a thing: kpop is a damn genre. They need many threads to discuss their stuff. Grimes is an artist, she could be discussed everywhere. This "containment" crap has no basis, there's NO OFFICIAL RULE about it. People COULD and SHOULD post an artist wherever they want as long it's on topic.

>discussing KPop outside of KPop threads
Lol who's part of the problem now?

Yeah, how are students supposed to properly study music when autists keep stirring up the conservatory?

she is brought up too much in basically every thread at this point, it's getting ridiculous.

do yourself a favor and ignore any grimes threads at all times

i am no longer gonna reply to any of these mentally ill grimes fans
good bye

It's official - Grimes is the Arnold Schönberg of the internet era:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skandalkonzert

As long it's on topic (e.g. name good pop music) what's the problem? Are you allergic to her name? Where's your tolerance?

You were btfo yesterday. Not once, but twice:
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71344927#p71353802
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71344927#p71354444

Loser!