How do I get rid of dandruff Sup Forums

How do I get rid of dandruff Sup Forums

is your scalp and the top part of your hair really dry?

I have dry skin. I found deep conditioning daily helps a lot.
When you shower:
-Wash your hair with shampoo
-Rinse your hair
-Put conditioner in your hair but dont rinse
-Wash your body
-Rinse your body and hair

Get a bottle of this shit. I used to have pretty bad dandruff until I started using this. Now I have nothing. It's a nice shampoo just in general for making hair feel good, too.

Actually shit, I think that first one was the wrong bottle. That says "from the makers of Tgel" but you want the actual T-gel.

you could try using a hair treatment before you wash your hair, i do that alot, it leaves it smelling really nice, and softer after you wash it.

you buy like coconut or something hair treatment at like priceline or whatever, rub it into your hair before you're going to have a shower, leave it in for an hour or so, then go shower like you normally do

Not OP but sitting around for an hour with shit in your hair seems kind of annoying. Is it?

I guess my scalp gets dry after I use head and shoulders anti dandruff (used to work for me) but my hair is naturally a little oily

You're probably using very hot water to wash this big head of yours! Don't ! It stimulates your sebaceous glands and causes you more disgusting white thing.

Head and Shoulders. It honestly does miracles. Cures it in about a day

wash your fucking hair

no its great, the one i have leaves your head feeling slightly cold while its in, and it smells nice

you just sit and do the same shit youd normally do but with stuff in your hair, while its tied up so it doesnt get anywhere

I used to use head and shoulders "prescription strength" or some shit.
2-3 times a week and it disappeared after about 2 months. but it's pricey.
other alternatives are
>kill yourself
>shave your head and moisturize it
>Tea Tree Oil massaged into scalp

i use some Amway shit, but actually worked on my dandruff i used to use tgel but i had a bad habit of itching this other stuff just kinda stopped it altogether

I do, every morning I shower for like 15 mins and make sure my hair gets like at least 5

neither work, get head and shoulders cunt

listen up faggot

1) hydrate yourself you little bitch
2) don't use head and shoulders or cheap conditioners, they leave a waxy layer theat prevents flaking but actually doesn't solve the problem
3) get some good shampoo and conditioner, dunno where to look? go to a good barber shop you cunt, not some bullshit place
4) i know it sounds crazy but lotion your fucking head. yeah bitch, get some lotion and rub that fucking shit into your scalp. do this daily and preferably when you don't have to go out because what the fuck you gone do with lotion head u nigger

Coconut oil. Rub it into your hair/scalp. Fixed that shit in a week after 20 years of bad dandruff.

Head and Shoulders is fucking garbage. T-gel is way superior.

Your scalp is fucked up
Use a non meme shampoo and buzz your hair so it'll be easier to treat the scalp

I sometimes use head and shoulders anti dandruff regularly until it kinda stopped working, what non meme shampoos do you have in mind

Depends on your hair tbh
Go to a good barber shop or hair salon, they'll be able to help you more than anonymous shitposters on the internet

this. I did the same and it worked, made my hair look nice as fuck too.

OP, drink water you cunt.

don't wash your hair every day. when you shampoo it you wash out all of the natural oils. no conditioner does do as well.

in case you fucking retards can't comprehend it, daily showering is a new thing. most of humankind didn't soap and scrub off their natural oils from their whole body daily but i'm sure most of you are too stupid to figure it out.

also all of the showering and stripping of oil will make you go bald faster.