Someone explain this please

Someone explain this please

my completely uneducated guess is that some chick at a party school got drunk, passed out, shit herself, and someone took a picture and put it online with a humorous caption.
The caption might be normally associated with some sort of stunt or challenge at the school, but in this case is being ironically associated with the negative effects of alcohol consumption.

>get drunk
>taco bell
>pass out
It happens to the best of us

do it for state is not in reference to an actual state but a state college, do it for your college?
it just sounds like a stupid snap channel that each college may have that is run by someone in the student body. we had one but it was just (college abbreviation) snaps which was later taken down for the guy running it posting snaps of CP

That's a lot of shit, kinda hot in a weird way

yeah i assume the hashtag began at a state school somewhere where people do something such as a stunt/challenge or perhaps good deed or whatever

what a bunch of chumps.
also
could you guys bump my nostalgia thread

Bumped, now bump this thread again please

fuck you

thanks user!

I did, ill add image now too

fuck you fag

She looks dead

Must be shopped or staged. No way she could shit that much

No probably just passed out after binge drinking

>No way she could shit that much
What makes you say that? If you eat a lot and hold shit in for a day or two, you'd be surprised. It is COMPLETELY plausible.

That's Iowa State. I go there and they started the Do it for state thing. I also recognize the walls as one of the dorms

hats off dude that was the funniest shit i have heard in a fucking week

Any idea who the girl is?

i know this girl, i heard she shit herself at school once

No. I'm assuming some freshman thot

Who is she?

That is a pretty nice amount of shit.

I fully believe she should be proud.

>omg, Brittany got sooo drunk and shit herself, now she's a meme on Sup Forums AND a hashtag!

>ugh, what a bitch. I'm sooo jelly! =(

her name is shitreecia

this blond girl in my school got drunk and fell over and shit herself, she just laughs/plays it off but its fucking grose.

thats not my post

>she just laughs/plays
I would have dropped out of school

you have no sense of humor

carl

fuck you

eh, i just cant believe that really is her shit
how can one get round logs outta that press?

this happened to my gf first time she got super drunk at my friends house. she doesnt like to talk about that night lol

That is a lot of shit wtf this bitch eat?

Isnt this like half the plot of unfriended? Fuck that shit. I feel bad for this chick

That's impressive shit. I'm 6'4 and 220 swole and i don't shit like that size.

>Girl slips on floor and falls
>knocked out cold
>prankster shits on her
>he takes photo explaining he did it for state

Yeah but look at how much shit there is

My sides

10/10 post

i have no idea. was that that stupid horror movie about facebook or some shit?

Oh god, how do even begin to fix this situation? Anything you try and do will only make it worse.

#doitforstate is a stupid hashtag where university students post pictures of edgy things, often on snapchat or yeti, or Twitter, etc.

wtf is a swole

6'4 220? You little bitch. I'm 6'2 215 and would consider myself skinny, not swole. Considering that muscle weighs more than fat, I'm bigger than you, and you're probably not taking shits like the man you claim to be.

you don't browse /fit/?

lurk moar phaggot

>try not to wake her up
>grab a plasting bag
>grab a bandana and cover your nose
>turn plastic inside out and begin collecting the big pieces
>get baby wipes and clean her legs and the surrounding area
>turn her over and carry her to her bed
>rape her

blacked / browned
you mad white boi?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'd wipe the shit off her ass then fuck her. Have my bros take turns running a train and film it too.

it's nigger talk for muscular

Nice job incriminating yourself

I like you

how

I think you should take a break.

I hate you. JUST SHUT UP

what a newfag

That's not very nice

>The modest fee of the use of your pussy for cleaning your shit

Not bad

#DoItForState is basically just you have a photo or video of crazy college shit and you tag it as that because it's funny

It's not her shit, somebody took a shit on her ass when she passed out to be funny

More?

Am I the only one who thinks that's an ungodly amount of shit? I think it's fake shit I don't think a human can take a shit that big. It honestly looks like cow shit

That's one huge dump though, can someone explain that?

I live in deadwood city. Wtf is this? Old Senior prank?

Maybe she shat herself and someone else added to the pile?

Fucking queer, I'm 7 foot 1 and 505 @ 12 percent body fat and I'm not swole...KYS cunt

Someone just happened to have matching shit?

That girl had been holding in some logs for a while

To be swoll at 6'4 you should be 245 minimum

Guerilla* fuckin dumbass stolenvalor
Kek

I know who to call at my next gang rape

5'8'' identified lol

Mr. Dubs how do I get ids to show on Sup Forums?

I can't believe this got two ((you))s