Chris chan is back

Chris chan is back

patreon.com/user?u=4525122&utm_campaign=creatorshare2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/forums/christian-weston-chandler.18/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What ended up happening? Last I saw there were news articles that this guy got caught peeping?

Same person?

You run a few more pics up the flagpole. Then I'll decide if I'll salute it.

Holy shit, I didn't think he could get any worse lmao. When did he go trans? I haven't been paying attention.

mental illness is actually kinda scary user

>youtube video
>starts with PS4

I ain't clickin' that shit, nigga.

Summerize.

>Christine Chandler
>250.000$ pr. month goal to pay off the 250.000$ mortgage

I have no idea how he's still alive

One girl told him he needs to find his feminin side that way he gets a boyfriend free girl

He took it like she said and started becoming a trans lesbian hetero sexual woman

Tl dr. His last scheme to get pussy

>pledge chris monies
>chris buys 10 tug boats worth of legos
>cancel monies

Chris Chan is king of the 2000's

This is the only thing I will request people never to post ever again.

I can handle the gore, the furry shit, the scat shit. I can take the baby seal clubbings and rekt videos. BUT I DON'T WANNA FUCKING SEE THAT DUDE DELETE THIS.

The rollercoaster never ends .... never

Did you break your penis?

Chirs continues to be autistic nothing has changed, nothing will change until Barb dies.
Lets pray to the saint that had enough pity in her heart to fuck Chirs that he manages not to go out with a literal bang

Thats his duck ...

...You saved not one but two pictures of his duck?
That's not even gay, it's just weird

this

But there is still more...

Dude what the fuck

This thing is he wearing because he hates his duck

You can't know maybe someday I need the pictures who knows

What the fuck is... What the fuck!?

What? Haven't you ever seen an UnClit before?

Unclit he got a pircing under his balls between balls and anus

It got infected he needed to take it out

And then he thought that this is his new vagina ... even said that he talked with a doctor and the doctor told him his new vagina is coming great and will be normal and finished in some weeks ...

>All of the donation rewards are the same regardless of donation level
>"Plus all previous rewards"

Basically, he got a taint piercing, and it got infected (fucker doesnt wipe). Repierced it immediately after, and it became absessed. Convinced himself it's a vagina thats growing because he listened to some white noise videos. Sad thing is it will probably end up killing him (by allowing his shit to get in his blood stream)

Wish i was making this shit up

That sexy beast

Quints confirm
He must be.

Who put the pricing in? Isn't there a law against doing that shit? I doubt he had the pain tolerance to shove that shit in himself.

nice quints

All these numbers somehow I think I wasted them all

Idk who did the original but im pretty sure he repierced it himself

what if we told the world chris chan died? Like nobody acknowledge his existence anymore after the release of a ton of false reports of his death on all major social media sites
it'd be like the liquid saga with chris inevitably freaking out and trying to prove they're real

bump for the glory that is chrischan

I don't think that's going to work the only people that interact with him are the people that give him money
And otherwise he ignores most of the messages and all that stuff

Or you can get trump into the mix and give Chris wrong information
Then chris gets triggered I mean after all the death threats and wishes against trump that could work

to think that there exists a person who has had so many plots to fuck with created for that they've
>changed genders
>essentially gone into a hermitage
they've built their life around a theoretically infinite number of percieved threats, and now lives an orwellian nightmare

And the ride is still going

Don't give him money seeing that fucker become homeless will be the funniest thing ever

Chris-Chan Vs. Pmurt: Bad End

we should make a gofundme campaign for him to get surgery to repair his duck. it would be interesting to see how he responds since he's all pseudo-trans now.

>Goals
>$63 of $250,000 per month

My first thought when I saw this picture was so sad.
No matter what anyone says, a group of gross ass niggers would still go to pound town on his retarded mac and cheese stinking ass.

I don't like that

I heard he smells like rotten watermelon so yes they would bang him

*china

Chris chan us making a patreon for people to pay of his debt and let him make sonichu comics for a living. All rewards are the same, lowest being $50 (which has now sold out). One of said rewards is you get his skype.

It was literally just a patreon link you absolute pussy.

hahaha is that the "vaginia" he cut himself and all the people trolling him all these years were basically begging him to go to the doctor because the dumb fuck took it way too far thinking he can cut himself his own twat and listen to white noise youtube videos to become female?

I'd smash her backdoor in, especially in that hot yellow dress

kek

Guys.
The latest saga in Christory.
I'm crying tears of joy.
After so much time watching this autistic fuck I grew attached. I even had began to get depressed when he left.
Now I can put away the razor blades and enjoy life once again.

go to kiwifarms. it's like 24-7 live fox news coverage of cwc

First a pircing after that got infected he cut himself a bit more open

Hell no. Chris is a fucking pig.

First of all, Chris trolling is tightly controlled. Some people do fucked up things, like they'll try to dox people so that they can gain Chris' trust and that's not how you do shit. Sometimes, Chris decides to listen to a white knight. Trolling also doesn't work when you have 10 different people claiming to be Alec Benson Leary or Megan or someone like that. (It happened before according to Champthom) The people who do troll Chris are very paranoid about outsiders for the right reasons, and they're not going to let any random idiot who thinks they can troll Chris. Those involved in Chris trolling are under a lot of control and there needs to be a level of trust in order to have that control. PandaHalo is still sitting on chatlogs of her and Chris playing house and that wouldn't have happened if there was better control over trolls back then.

Secondly, your trolling idea will most likely suck. Odds are all you've done is take something that's already been done and do it slightly different. Really, odds are it's something really stupid. You think it's original? Odds are someone has thought about it sometime, somewhere. Hell, maybe it's something those who have trolled Chris before have tried. But trolling plans, on average, are pretty stupid. Of course, you might say, "BUT MINE'S DIFFERENT AND I THOUGHT REALLY LONG AND HARD AND HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT!!!1ONE". Here's the thing: Plans with Chris fails. It used to be that those who trolled Chris would have, they'd be like "Okay, we do X, Chris will do Y, then we do Z..." Turns out that doesn't work now. Remember when the medallions are destroyed? At that time, the trolls thought that he'd be emotionally crushed or he'd tard rage like nothing before. But nope, that doesn't happen.

newfag

He never left faglord, he streams on the ps4

Watch that power level buddy

How much of a newfag can one retard be?

I usually make a snarky comment here, but I can do nothing but be disappointed. If he gets a Patreon, he might excite some people into thinking that Sonichu might resume. However, I think most of us here know that that's not going to happen most likely.

>First of all, Chris trolling is tightly controlled. Some people do fucked up things, like they'll try to dox people so that they can gain Chris' trust and that's not how you do shit. Sometimes, Chris decides to listen to a white knight. Trolling also doesn't work when you have 10 different people claiming to be Alec Benson Leary or Megan or someone like that. (It happened before according to Champthom) The people who do troll Chris are very paranoid about outsiders for the right reasons, and they're not going to let any random idiot who thinks they can troll Chris. Those involved in Chris trolling are under a lot of control and there needs to be a level of trust in order to have that control. PandaHalo is still sitting on chatlogs of her and Chris playing house and that wouldn't have happened if there was better control over trolls back then.

so what you're saying is there is a conspiracy of gang stalkers targeting a guy that's like clinically mentally retarded/ill?

I just want you to know that me and many others didn't take the time to read your long-ass retarded post

I'm not sure if I find it funny, with the joke being how dumb you have to be to need a group to outwit one retard because it takes all of you added up to equal up enough IQ points to outsmart one really dumb low iq person, or if it's just pathetic.

If you don't know then you never will.

I love this picture
This is art

He just copy pasted a thread from the kiwi farms

If cwc ever goes homeless can someone send him a cheap phone and solar charger?
I want to see that magic,
He will probably blame it on the trolls yet again.

I didn't know what Kiwi Farms was until now; very nice!

Just subscribe to his YT CwcvilleGuardian

Uhh...yes

kiwifarms.net/forums/christian-weston-chandler.18/

i like wend xhe show her tits

Don't you ever wonder what it's like to be in Chris' brain?

What Brain