/grimes/

Let's discuss peacefully about this music genius, Claire Boucher known as Grimes.

Newzsz:
Watch this visual masterpiece, Venus Fly: youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw (over 1 mil. views)

>hey yall -- i'm really vibing on this charity "hope project" that provides education to refugees --- english sports maths life skills science and creative arts in greece. their goal is to raise enough money for a years rent on a space for sessions and setup costs. @hopeprojectnet

>almost finished building like 20 or so 5D multi timbral synths in roli equator, they'll be released for roli blocks later this year. never made synths from scratch before, its pretty fun
Video with her playing a mean jam: instagram.com/p/BP6JQUMjSd_/

Grimes produced a new Aristophanes song, Humans Become Machines: youtube.com/watch?v=BHmVqMISPLw If you don't know, Aristophanes is that Taiwanese rapper that performed on SCREAM.

Remember: be nice to Grimes!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgbox.com/g/kYRKyfOcvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to stop. No one cares about grimes, shes such a tryhard.

/grimes/ is dead DESU

Grimes is unironically the best artist of this decade.

you have said this so many times that it has lost its meaning

she looks like a trashy whore working on the steets of puerto rico with that stupid dyed hair

i can't stand this fucking music era with all the shitty edgy dykes making music that sounds like it's being played from the inside of a trashcan.

hopefully a new good music era is on the horizon. kind of like how we transitioned from the faggy 80's to the nirvana/grunge era

Grimesposters refer to pic

Is it Grimes Cuck?

Music fans are fickle lovers.

Grimesfags btfo!

Keep bumping the thread, idiot. You'll be banned when the time will come.

You're just a clueless mad idiot. Maybe one day you'll get the genius of Grimes.

How will grimesfags recover?

Unconventional beauty is the best, fags.

Shut up you skinny jeans-wearing faggy hipster

The Trump era has begun. Say goodbye to the shitty tranny times of degeneracy

friendly reminder that Vice President Mike Pence supports electro therapy for you homofags

From what? WTF are you talking about, autist?

Lmao! Son, you're a lost cause. Move your degenerate fat ass where you belong

deceptive cheeky fucker

im well aware that even fat asses can find a pair of skinny jeans to fit in. piss off already you mouth breathing cunt

Now you have a tripcode, fucker? You have my permission to fuck off. Now.

He actually doesn't. Way to fall for the msm retard.

Grimemes imgbox.com/g/kYRKyfOcvc

hi

why is Sup Forums always trying to shit on this poor girl

this should be sad frog, shouldn't it?

Because Sup Forums is a dumb board

what did she do to them?

I DONT KNOW user I DONT FUCKING KNOW HERES THAT REPLY YOU WANTED

>M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MODS

muh 8/10 vice review

What?

reported