What did he exactly mean by this?

what did he exactly mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/My Spider-Man is Black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is getting out of hand. I guess people just want their own thread to feel important?

umm...wow

why don't you let that text identify it's own gender?

worst part is that there are actually mods on but they just gave up and let the shit pile up

please share your list

don't talk about feeling important when you're sporting a name kiddo

I dunno lol

Sup Forumsabies seem to think their every thought or query warrants a new thread.

A lot of it is redditors, I know it sounds cliché but they are the same faggots behind marvel posting and a lot of other stuff.

Fun fact, the mods support it and want them to feel welcome, so hey welcome home reddit, make as many /got/ threads as you like

this

Why is this allowed?

It's a combination of that and newfags who don't know how to use the catalog.
There are not only dozens of GoT threads up, but several of them are about the exact same thing.

But you have one too! Anonymous.

Reminder that the janitor is a capeshit loving GoT faggot that ignores blatant shitposting spam and deletes only the threads that he doesn't like. He also doesn't understand the purpose of a general.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/My Spider-Man is Black/

What kind of filters are you using? I've got nigh on 100 different terms from capeshit and GoT but they still constantly slip through

that he can't handle bants and is a fag that should go to reddit if he wants to be a shit fuck that censors threads

>hiding 71 threads
what an autismo

just shift clicking every garbage thread in the catalogue (mostly GoT) who gets through the filter

just leave Sup Forums for the summer, why hide bother hiding the whole board

read some books with /lit/

He's dead
Mark my memes

Aye, this used to be the way- the Older way. We have been I. The long summer for what seems like ages so summerfags think we have always had generals but what do they know of the days of old? They weren't even alive during Moot's reign nor did they fight in the great spam wars where whole boards were consumed in script majick.

But winter has finally come and all these children of summer will know its unforgiving touch soon enough.

Why do they still have a general if they don't stick to it?

General were made by attention whores that jerk off to the number of replies they get and a general thread for a popular meme show is like heroin for them. So many replies, so many shitposts, they're a junkies wet dream

serious question, how do ypu filter threads on Sup Forums

>Started getting called out for sameshitting his defense for spam
>he stops
can't stop laughing
what a terrible fucking janitor

get Sup Forums X

>>>
My Spider-Man is Black Fri 26 Feb 2016 17:13:27 No.66407509 ViewReport
I'm not an anime fan.

I'm also not saying Kylo Ren is amazingly deep. I'm saying he's comparatively deep, for Star Wars. In comparison to the rest of the stories and characters.

You've had six movies to explore Anakin's story, only one to explore Kylo's, so keep that in mind. But I also disagree. Anakin's story was poorly-done. In the OT he is an evil enforcer for a cartoon villain, and his big moment of redemption feels completely unearned. It's like he decided to betray the Emperor on a whim, and at no point before that scene are we shown Vader having doubts or misgivings about his allegiance to a cackling zombie man. The prequels only make Anakin's character worse. We find out he initially fell to the dark side because she choked the woman he loved to death, despite wanting to save her being the reason he fell in the first place. His transition from wide-eyed space boy to child-murderer psychopath is completely unbelievable, and this movies seem to be more interested in telling an uninteresting war story than exploring just what the hell is going on in this character's head.

>His character boiled down to " I want to be hardcore, but my mom wouldn't let me,"

Kylo Ren idolizes Vader, which in and of itself is an interesting amount of depth for Star Wars, allowing a character in the film to emulate the mystique and obsession with Vader in the same way the fans have. But what makes Kylo interesting is that he idolizes Vader, not Anakin. He considers Anakin Skywalker a traitor to not only the dark side, but Vader himself. He is terrified of the light side on the force and it's seductive nature, much in the way we've always been shown the Jedi fear the dark. This inclusion in the film felt very new and added a new layer to SW. Anakin in the PT didn't seem particularly invested in anything, let alone the dark or light sides of the force

guess what thread he's going to delete next?

>even giving a shit anymore
this site will kidnap your grouth if you take it seriously. Nothing but a bunch of kids talking with adults who refuse to grow up, spend your time here while other people go experience life and soon you will be a 30 year old guy unable to identify with anyone beyond the age of 21

none
hes having too much fun posting in the general haha

Well that makes Game of Thrones spam cool now!

reminder