Game of Thrones.

thats not a film

US:day of reckoning

Spotted the Patrician

Leon

What the fuck was his fucking problem?

wasnt it revenge?

There's got to be more to it than that.

i can't remember. its been to long. he was unreasonable he really really really hated him.

Conflicted, wasn't sure if he wanted to kill Matrix or bugger him. Probably would have settled for both in any order.

don't know why some people don't like this movie

I remember something him about saying Arnold's knife was bigger than his.

he needed to let off some steam

My nigga

The Killer is an awesome movie.

Hard-Boiled is another fantastic one. Man, I wish John Woo would do at least one more heroic bloodshed movie.

Predator > Commando > Terminator > Total Recall

Do I actually want to watch this?

I jerked off to the asian prostitutes and that public crowd scene in this movie a lot

A true kino

So what killed the action star and good action movies? I know they are still made, but the manliness just isn't there. Do people just want realism and cgi?

>wearing chainmail

Hollywood doesn't like TOXIC MASCULINITY

yeah, but what caused this shift? When and why?

>it's not chainmail
>it's some kind of knitted fabric thing

These folks know what's up.

I actually saw this one one of those digital over-the-air channels a while back. I didn't care for it.

Capeshit.

what happened to the 80's' steroid action?

Asiankino coming trough.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfBmKZVPPHc

That generation got old, but they still make movies. The Expendables had plenty of steroids

Yes you fucking do

It's underrated as hell. Great Soundtrack, great action, Sharlto Copley as the best characters (plural) of this year so far.

I hate blaming things on feminism (because I agree with a lot of their ideals) but since they've started bandying about TOXIC MASCULINITY it's been a slow shift from badass macho niggas to pretty boys who look more at home in a GQ shoot than on a battlefield.

Hell, even our guy Tom Hardy's more of a handsome rugged nigga in Fury Road(though to be fair he gets closer to the days of yore than we've had in years).

Ayyy

Though to be fair the sound effects in that are kinda shit.

Wonder what they'd be like with better ones. Might have a little project to work onZ

I really need to see Hard Boiled.

>tfw there are no high bitrate copies of Predator that AREN'T the shitty color smeared "Ultimate Hunter's Edition" on any public tracker

>27
9/11 changed action films.

Lethal weapon is always funny

lol no

It's literally because Arnold and Stallone got too old while the best directors moved onto different things.

You people might as well why they don't make John Wayne movies anymore.