Feels thread?

feels thread?

today i failed a math test and lost my A

gf broke up with me

had like 4 min skype with old friend i havent seen in like 2 years who has way better life than me and that was fucking depressing

Other urls found in this thread:

kaironirse.bandcamp.com/album/ujubasajuba
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh and i forgot im falling back into my old anorexia behavior ive had 190 cals today

Bump pls talk to me

Sup mate, hows it going?

yea really shitty

Cheer up, m8.
Just relax and take baby steps to improve your life.

Try this, it might help. kaironirse.bandcamp.com/album/ujubasajuba

You need to make friends. Sup Forums is a friend substitute.

It's alright user, you're not alone

Reach out to parents and friends, tell them what you've been going through and that you're having a hard time. They can help you through this.

They need vocals and lyrics, like people in hell need ice water. The only audience they could grab is already inebriated... Or inundated with failure; I hope not, but maybe that's why you posted it. You asshole.

>You can get better at math

>You don't need your ex

>You can learn from your old friend

Things will get better if you let them.

/thread

Eat. You need the energy to improve your life.

Not all music needs words to be good. Some of their songs are more lyrical than others.

i need to be underweight to improve my life

How much do you weigh?

You deserve a healthy body. Don't use food as a way to punish yourself for one bad day, either.

155 tryna get to like 135-140

You said earlier that this is "anorexia behavior," so I'm sure you're aware that it is unhealthy.

And how will that improve your life? It's awfully hard to maintain such a low weight.

yea obv lol i used to be really fat so health isnt really my thing

ill finally like my legs and maybe my face will slim down bc i have a fat face

OP, I weigh 225 and still get to go on dates. Your body is only one aspect of you, and with all that happened today you should concern yourself with maintaining your weight as it is. You need to have enough energy to make things right again.

bump

I know but all of those tracks sounded very, very similar. If someone played that without making a big deal of it I might think the whole thing was one track birthed of an ambitious tool fan gone the worst kind of wrong. If you want to lack vocals and lyrics you HAVE to study jazz HARD.

i just stood up and almost blacked out

Or be classically awesome.. Goodnight.

I think the band falls under the genre of "post-rock," considering their focus on instrumentation and atmosphere. Who knows, they may have not even heard of Tool.

>be me 14
>freshman year of High School
>I am enrolled in the schools jazz program for a music credit
>there is this Asian drummer kid among the many many other drummers who stood out to me
>Justin
>he quickly becomes one of the more popular kids in the class
>took classical music training so helped all of us faggots to understand what the hell is going on
>super social
>really smart
>this kid has what it takes to become successful
>ffw to Junior year
>we both ended up not taking Jazz but whatever
>he excels at all his classes
>one of the more popular kids in school
>he plans to go to Korea to help out after high school
>most of the other kids want to go to college and get drunk and this kid wants to spend those golden years of his life helping people
>genuinely believe that, if anyone makes a difference in this world from my generation, it will be Justin
>one day I am in math, funking around with friends
>the teacher comes into class looking super depressed
>he has an announcement to make from the Dean
>Justin was hit by a car while walking to school that morning
>he didn't make it
>of all the people to die that morning it had to be him
>the one person who could have made a difference, done great things
>the person who should have gone on to change the world dies on the road when he is 16

i got screwed over at work
im a 21 year old virgin

Get some rest.

Drink more water.

I'm just kind of a dim wit.
I'm tall and attractive at first glance. like really attractive.
But i just can't send the message i want to send to people
8/10 interactions with me are akward.
I've found a cure to this is just to look people in the eye and say nothing.
Anyways, i just articulate my thoughts well.
I had a girl super interested in me in the library... i lingered and stayed to long and left a bad impression.
I just feel like theres no hope for me to find a real, actually nice girl who isn't a slut because i can't meet any standards.
I don't know what to say when anyone asks me what i'm doing or what i want to do with my life.
I feel my brain was wiped, i spent 3 years caring about nothing but girls.
i don't fucking know what to do. i'm in school and i dont know why i'm there and i'm a shitty student.
I'd rather be ugly then be so uninteresting and boring.
How can i become more interesting? I can only really relate to people who want to have sex all the time.

Stop watching anime and have white babies.

double dubs do it faggot

What if I'm only half White and want to dilute the non-White blood in my line?