Alright so here it is m8s. A few months back this kids "TROLLGAWD" (twitter...

Alright so here it is m8s. A few months back this kids "TROLLGAWD" (twitter.com/trollgawdd) came at me on some dumb shit and victimized me to the tweet storm bullshit that makes his account what it is. (Pretty much he flipped my tweet so he could mock me for RTs and favs & and have his followers roast me).

Since then I've randomly tweeted at his calling him a pussy, retard, etc (which he is), with no response. Then recently my best friend passed away, which I had tweets and pictures with/about him on my twitter. And ever since this kick has been tweeting about my dead friend using it against me.

I know Sup Forums is filled with some badasses so can we take this fucker down? Tweet at him, whatever. I'll even pay to have his account hacked.

Because some faggot on twitter is making fun of your dead friend, you want Sup Forums to hack his account like some wannabe "anonymous" cunt?

Get off your computer and do something substantial with yourself you rediculous fuck.

op is a faggot

Wow
That's literally pathetic OP
"OH MY GOSH THIS IS BOTHERING ME SO MUCH"
Oh boy...

I think 'Tumblr' is the retarded, autistic hug-box you are looking for faggot, nobody here gives a fuck.

so you acted like a faggot who lost an argument on the internet, and got mad when he teabagged your faggot face with his 13 year old balls? have you not lurked long enough to learn not to feed the trolls?

fucking kill yourself kaleb

no guys are fucking idiots. OP is trollgawd on twitter, and he's just shilling his account here to try to get more followers for his antics. This is all bait, thread over

ask him why he's so hateful? Is it because his father, maybe an uncle sexually abused him? Did his grandpa touch his naughty spot? Show me on the doll where the bad man forcefully inserted his penis.

Mmmm. Good shit. Waddup fampai?

Why don't you just block him lol... He's just some random kid.

I think the right thing to do here I'd join in and make fun of Kaleb's dead friend, it's what @TROLLGAWDD would want.

hello op, hows the shilling going?

>I can stop being a pussy but your dead friend can't stop being dead
MY FUCKING SIDES

Not op, but I never pass up an opportunity to make a distasteful jab at a guy's dead buddy.

OP you big fucking pussy, man up and beat the shit out of him. He's not just making fun of your best friend, he's making fun of your DEAD best friend. If he really happened to be your best friend you would already have smashed his face in with his own fists. Man up, beat him up, and shut up.

Alright you fagots can go back to jerking off to anime now

Nypa

I mean, fair enough

/thread

goodbye, op