Hey Sup Forums, i'm italian... so, i'm gonna go to america for work... i'll go without anything...

hey Sup Forums, i'm italian... so, i'm gonna go to america for work... i'll go without anything, i want the american dream... can i work in america being italian? will i recibe racists comments for being an european inmigrant?

The american dream was never real.
Thats all the advice I have for you.

As long as you accept the U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights, want to work hard, not be a lazy parasite that collect welfare and come here legally like everyone else's ancestors did then we welcome you with open arms desu

Yes... some americans said me that but... all the people that i know how went to usa made the american dream... they traveled without anything and i know they have a good jobs, nice house, etc,etc...

pd: i'll go without anything because i have anything

i'll never be a parasite citizen user, i want so much the american dream that i'll work very hard to get that.

Nah nigga. My Grandpappu came here on a boat from Ireland with the clothes on his back and worked hard for his possessions/family and died a happy, old and wealthy man.

there is an american dream, only it never was for you or me, in truth it's for the oligarchy, and they've been living it since 04jul1776, it wasn't by accident that one of the slogans of the american revolution was about taxes, they just wanted control of the revinue streams

relax dude
you're italian

Then get your ass over here. It's time to Make America Great Again.

Also bring a cute Italian wife and have lots of children so you can raise your kids to have good morals and be good citizens.

You know how to do any type of body work on automobiles if so I'll hire you

What's the american dream for me?: A good job, a place where i can stay, and some money for visit a stupid mcdonald or buy any stupid thing some times... that all for me... actually, i don't have nothing here...

is hard to get that? i just wanna work.

You'll be fine. Just don't skimp out on the endless pasta, soup, or salad.
That might get you into some hot water.

People who say the American dream isn't really usually has a shit life, it's sad but success isn't for everyone

kek

Where in the US? parts are shit, some are not

any advice? i thought arrive in florida or texas, but idk... i won't go to a "rich" state because i'll not travel with so much money (enough for be more or less 5 months and eat rice all the fucking day)... where you recommend me?

Sure. As long as you know English and you're willing to get an education. Unless you're already highly skilled in something.

You'll be mocked for your accent, but if you're polite and work hard and honestly, everything will be fine.

That would be true for black people too if they would stop rioting and actually work for a living.

make-a the spaghetti and a meatball

also pizza, you'll go far

i have a good english i guess... the only problem is i can't talk so fluently because i have no one to practice... i wish i can study in america haha, the future will decide it.

You'll want to go to a big city. Like Dallas, Texas or Austin, Texas.

No one around where I live (South central Kentucky) would mock someone with an Italian accent. Or at least very very few people would.

I know a French guy I went to college with. He knew practically no English at all when he first arrived for school. But he picked it up quickly as he went to the University. And I'm positive he has went on to be very successful. He got a degree in Computer Science.

YOU FUCKING GREASY MEATBALL WOPP.
Now that that's out of the way. I'm sure you'll do fine just don't over extend yourself. Start off small and work your way up to doing bigger and better things. These days you have more advantages than even I do as an American citizen. However you should not take those benefits because that means you're lazy and we don't want lazy people anymore. Do not take immigrant exclusive benefits. I assure you it will be much more sweeter to work for your money and make a family that you worked hard to keep intact. Trust me it feels great making your own money and being able to do whatever the hell you please. DO NOT buy a house. Rent for the rest of your life if you don't want a family. If you can't stop yourself then just buy small and cheap.

If you want the 'MERICA experience Texas is the way to go. Florida is ok i guess, but you are surrounded by the deep south.

Austin isn't bad, just more full of hippies than you would expect in texas

No one should buy a house unless you're rolling in cash.

damn...i talked with an argentinian friend who's living in miami and has the same accent as me so he said me that he never has "racist" problemas... i'm a good person and everytime i'm trying to give the best of me.

pepperoni in your pizza user?

Hippies are generally more accepting of foreigners. But I doubt he'd have too much trouble anywhere. Italians have no obvious negative connotations that I'm aware of.

That's what I was saying. I probably should have made it very clear since I'm talking to someone who might not know much English.
My bad.

If you come over, then do it legally. It's something libtards have a hard time understanding.

Most people will not mock you for your accent. Only a very few assholes will.

If you can speak English, I doubt that you will face any serious discrimination. If anything, people will find you endearing. Try seeking out people with Italian last names, name the Italian city that you're from, and then they'll get all romantic about Italy and how they're grand parents arrived on a boat or some shit, then boom you've got a job.

Lol some of the biggest racists are italians.

i was thinking in the big citys in the south of america, like texas! thanks for the recomendation user

Oh thats good! with some practice i'll learn how to talk fluently very easy.

lol, this is true.

Why? what's wrong with buy a house? so much money? someone told me that a house cost $30000 (a cheap one)

just learn how to speak english, we literally dont give enough of a fuck about you to hate on you 90% of the time.

of course! i'll never jump the border or something like that.

My parents knew 0 English when they came 15 years ago. Our household income is over 400K this year. Family business has been open for 12 years and we work 60+ hour weeks.

Don't expect to succeed as an immigrant regardless of your English fluency. At the end of the day if you don't work harder/smarter than your peers, you'll never make it.

If you're moving because you couldn't be successful in Italy, you're in for a total shitshow.

They just aren't worth the investment and end up being way too much trouble to deal with. You can end up losing a lot of money if there is an economic downturn and you have to sell it for much less than you paid. It ties you down to a certain place when you need mobility to go to where you can get a good job.

yes, that's true... thats one of the things that i hate of my country :(

30k would buy the shittiest possible house I can imagine. 50 years ago you could buy a decent house for 30k

Now a good house is more like 300k

Spaghetti user #2 here. I've been considering going to the states as well, though I do have some cash, perhaps between USD 100~200k. Is is possible to get a working/resident visa if I want to invest that?

The american dream is dead. Hundreds of thousands of people flock here to live this magical dream and leave in under a year.

It's not wrong

This is pretty much the "American Dream." And it's still possible if you're willing to work extremely hard. Most people are just too lazy.

The American dream is a lie, my friend

Most Americans will respect the fact your chasing the dream. But I'm sure there are assholes in Italy too

Then most people won't have a problem with you.

I respect anyone willing to go through the effort of moving to another fucking country to try and improve their life. That's 1000% more effort than most Americans make.

my only question is... i need a work visa? or can i work with a normal visa? (Because a work visa is really hard to get)... USA have work treaty with europe that i can use?

I'm not that guy you replied to, but I have no idea. Sup Forums is not the place to get info like that. Maybe someone at Sup Forums or /biz/ will know.