Hey Sup Forums so I'm 4 beers in and wanted to get more drunk...

Hey Sup Forums so I'm 4 beers in and wanted to get more drunk. Problem is the stores just closed! My neighbor hooked me up with 2 halphs of Klonopin but I've never done it before.

Do I take 1 or both? Also, being I'm 4 beers in what kind of high will I get?

Also, drug bread.

Looks like a 1mg tablet. You can take both halves. 4 beers isn't going to do much for it.

Take both halves. On top of 4 beers you'll probably feel pretty good.

Hell yea! Taking them now! Im going to stick around and fill you all in on the high my man

In a similar boat. I had ~15mg 3-meo-pcp earlier today and it was the tits. Seems to be the sweet spot but it's pretty hard to measure it in these amounts.

Considering taking another dose but it's getting close to bedtime so I'm thinking about mixing it with some clonazolam. Anyone tried 3-meo+benzos before? 3-meo on it's own will keep me awake for hours but cLam on it's own will put me to sleep within an hour. Not sure what to do or what to expect.

Your room will be clean by morning

wut?

OP here, starting to feel chill as fuck. Feels good man, I kinda want to play some LoL now.

You'll see haha
I once took four and missed an entire bonfire party crawling on my hands and knees following my friend.Took hours as we circled as quite as possible around a large field before making it back to the party.At that time everyone had left or was asleep in tents.

jesus fucking christ my grandma takes 3x that for breakfast holy shit dude

there are serious adverse effects combining alcohol with clonazepam.

>feelin good
>blacking out
>saying something stupid
So serious.

Unless he's taking 10 shots and 10mg he'll be fine. CNS depression isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be.

Klonopin takes awhile (nearly 45 minutes) to fully hit you.

don't make a habit of it, got prescribed xanax for anxiety, dangerous habits

> Slipped into coma for 6 months
> So serious

had drunk 2 glasses of wine btw.

I could use more candy pics

Add me : IchBinKurzAfk

With any amount of sensibility, things'll be fine.

On the other hand, a friend of mine took a SHITLOAD of Klonopin, while drinking vodka. Cops were called to his house fro some reason, and (according to a friend of his -- he himself couldn't remember a thing) he spit on the cop, and was arrested. All he remembers is waking up in jail.

kek you're a pussy

Some "greenie meanies", as I call them.

xans make me open up and be comfortable about talking about my problems. they also make me forget large chunks of time, but damn, the calmness is so appealing

a handfull of Vicodin.
>i was thinking of flushing these down toilet they upset my stomach
>anyone want these? they say V-750

where you at? I finished my bottle recently.

Sure, I'll take 'em.

Just attach them to an email...

[email protected]

damn thats a lot of vicodin, got a dr friend, or did you break your back or some shit? haha

Nobody? I guess I'll just do it, what the hell

hey mr fbi
send some my way when your done

[email protected]

Dont listen to them, send it to me

[email protected]

close broke my hip racing motocross

I have a great doc he gives me 90 vikes 90 Xanies and 60 Trazadones PER MONTH

you will probably be too stoned to want to move.

never had an meo (knowingly), but taken aco
with benzos.
alc with benz
mdma with benz
lsd with benz
well lets just say ive done a lot with benz

anything that normally keeps me up and moving with a benz i will stay awake, enjoy the high. but (as long as the mix is right) i wont be able to really move unless i through all my effort into it. found this out at a party. i sat in the kitchen off a wierd drug mix for like 6 hours. moved twice.

for record ex addict.
no longer do drugs after i got away from my exbf.

and benz were prescribed. but thought id share my knowledge so people have some idea of what they get into.

>i sat in the kitchen off a wierd drug mix for like 6 hours. moved twice.
I know the feeling.

not really related, just wanted to share a story of mine with benzos

woke up one day, chest pains, cold / numb fingers and toes, super high blood pressure. convinced myself i was having a heart attack and was going to die, so i went to the ER.

doc said it was an intense panic attack, gave me some ativan in the ER to lower my symptoms, then sent me home after my BP went down to normal. also sent me home with a script for 12 x 1mg ativan

kinda wanted to experiment the next day...dissolved one pill under my tongue...serenity and calmness, extremely pleasureable

I knew benzos were a seditive, and to counteract the tiredness I knew I sure would feel, I took like...400 mg of modafinil and two more ativan

woke up the next day on my bathroom floor with two pillows and my comforter, just like I was sleeping in my bed. checked my ativan bottle, all 12 were gone. don't remember anything about what happened, and it scared me so much how easy it was to erase my consciousness for a whole day

This is a common occurrence. Benzos should always be used with caution.

bump

On 200mg tramadol

OP here, Played some LoL now chilling to some classwic rock

I heard drinking your own pee while drunk will get you more drunk

How many pill poppers are here right now?

1 checking in

roommate just came home and started with his passive aggressive bullshit, definitely going to be using pharmaceuticals to ignore it

What's your thought on max MG for tramadol on 200 right now and have more 50mg

Tramadol is garbage m8. Oxy is pricey as fuck so I can't really recommend that either but still.

Try some PST or heroin.

Don't have the money for heroin right now I'm a fucking poor poorfag from hell and don't know any dealers around me

And read online 400mg is max for most

Quit being a bitch. If 4 beers has you giddy enough to brag on the www about the 4 beers you just drank and you're nervous about popping a couple of meds. Well, clearly you're out of your league. Op you're the reason we have a kardashian for commander and chief

You should just smoke or vaporize weed and leave pills alone.