When was the last time there was a femanon on Sup Forums? its a bit upsetting. any femanons out their willing to post...

When was the last time there was a femanon on Sup Forums? its a bit upsetting. any femanons out their willing to post? also general femanon set thread.

Not real without a timestamp

post with time stamp whore

always remember to include time stamp

first off its right there, second i never said it was me fucktards.

Ahh virgin-chan. I remember that night, 3 full threads of pics from a femanon that actually provided.

Are you two fucking retarded

sharpie in pooper fucking slut

Your bait is poor Sup Forumstard

Yeah she was fucking great.

if i had to guess...

Dumbass newfags apparently can't see the timestamp already provided and that this isn't new, the pics came out last month

There's been a few. No one here comes here legitimately looking for femanons, though. The kind of girls who enjoy this place and are willing to prove it aren't usually the kind of girls worth wasting your time with.

But there are exceptions. I met a really nice girl here once from the other side of the country that I chat with almost daily. She didn't start out the conversation by defiling my flag by wearing it as a bikini, that's for sure.

Indeed. Probably best part was she wasn't joking, she was a legit virgin. Was fucking diamonds that while night

>defiling my flag by wearing it as a bikini

Not sure if you meant she was wearing the actual flag as a bikini or you don't like the bikini with the american flag design.

I feel like thats patriotic not defiling.

This girl was pretty good. Put on a good cam show too

I agree. She was proudly representing the american while giving us naked pics of her so we could masturbate to her. If that's not the american dream, then I don't want to know the real american dream.

oh shit i think i remember her didnt she go to a cam site and do requests and stuff there?

Yeah she did. She was a trooper. She peed in a bag. She got random objects from her room and put them inside her. She dressed up in different outfits. She put stuff in her butt too.

oh yeah i definetly remember her she was pretty great. i got a couple pics of her face when she when she would move too far down :3

I post here often but i just dont post any sort of nude or sexual photos so i get lots of angry neckbeards

Yeah I got one like that lol

as long as you start with tits and timestamp then you should be fine.

Post a non sexual face pic. With timestamp of course. And tits because that's the rules

Well as i clearly said.
I dont post nudes. I dont really care about a made up rule nor do i care about angering strangers online.

Well i could post face but the timestamp means id have to get up and search for something to write with. My room is an icebox and i got myself nice and warm in the covers...aint about to move

They arent made up rules they are literally Sup Forums culture at this point, if you dont want to follow thsoe rules you shouldnt be posting here anyway /soc/ is more your speed.

Put on some socks and a hoody bitch. Go get a pen

>b culture at this point
Oi that made me cringe.
Its okay newfriend we all make mistakes.

Nah im good

post face shots

Looking at this picture felt healing.

If I was her I would have put those toys in the opposite hole.

>When was the last time there was a femanon on Sup Forums? its a bit upsetting.
you fucking newfag how about actually lurking the site kill yourself

>They arent made up rules they are literally Sup Forums culture at this point,
But she isntold an attention whore.. She just answered a question from op if theire are girls on Sup Forums so fuck you..

Imagine white knighting this hard. Pathetic

You mean both in your asshole because you're obviously a dude?

i lurk frequently apparently i just miss them all these days.
she doesnt need to be a attention whore, tits, timestamp, state your business, thats how Sup Forums works.

Hey faggot go back to tumblr

It is part of b culture you try hard.

yesterday
haven't been on today though there were probably some

ugh see i missed this one

>she
ok virgin cuck

I get the feeling you miss a lot.

probly college is a bitch

Save your breathe. Let the newfags be newfags
Im on here often so clearly you are new.
And do you not here yourself?

The rule is for a girl who goes into a thread claiming to be a girl when it holds no relevance to the thread.

Which is why when a girl that goes into a thread that she doesnt need to disclose her gender in thats when "state you bussiness" comes to play.

As in "okay you told us youre a chick so whats your point?"

If it hold no point then its just an attention whore...if she wants attention then thats when you make her show tits.

However if theres a thread clearly asking about girls and a girl comes in the she isnt doing anything wrong because OP basically called her to the thread.

At least understand the damn words youre saying faggot

No its not.
Just something made up by angry neckbeards.

You show me anything on the whole site that says its an official rule and im not talking about a image that was created by random guy online. Give me a screenshot of the official rules...go ahead im waiting

insinuating there arent rules not in the official books.

Yea i am

Youre giving a double negative genius

its kind of an unspkeon rule that one doesnt walk up to your granny and call her a dirty old cunt but its not written into state law that i cant do so genius

Useless bleeding bitch. You're arguing about the rules of B when you know fully well what they are unless you're a new fan. Stop coming here or stop announcing you're a bitch if you're not prepared to follow the rules. It's that simple. Go through fuck to another site if you don't like it but don't pretend like this isn't b or this is YOUR b. Stupid ass

>unspoken rule

Therefore a made up rule.

What makes a rule a rule is some sort of punishment if you break said rule.

If you dont follow it and nothing happens then its not really a rule.

Just like how i openly walk into any thread and say im a girl.
Why? Because nothing happens.
Sure you can tell me to gtfo but you cant literally control my actions and make me leave.

Do you see what im saying kid?
Or are you just too retarded to keep up?

Never said this was my Sup Forums
But it certainly isnt yours either.
Ill do what i want. Just like how youll do what you want. Faggot.

Mods wya ban this idiot

anyone who calls themselves "femanon" fails at anonymous and should go fuck themselves

Theyre not gonna ban me you fucking idiot. Becuase there is no rules being broken.
You dont get banned for saying shit that someone else doesnt like.

Wow youre really more of a bitch than me if youre getting this butthurt by words
"Wah shes saying stuff i dint like ban her waaah"
God what a fucking pussy.
I bet your mom thinks of you as the daughter she never had

Did i say it was an official rule? Are you retarded? Or are you just pretending for attention?

Anonymous is a choice. Not a requirement. Some people here dont care about revealing themselves

Lol are you on your period? you sound like a real bitcharoonee dooney

Only retard here is you kid.
If you realize it isnt an official rule then dont bother enforcing it when i clearly dont give a fuck

Is there anymore?

I actually am lol
But i dont get mood swings

But lol at "bitcharoonee dooney"
I really want to use that one day.

I just dont respect guys who get so easily upset by words from a stranger online lol

femanon is an oxymoron not a choice
I don't see anyone calling themselves "maleanon" because that would be moronic

Shut the fuck up already bitch. I can hear your irritating shrill voice from here. Go change your tampon or something, so irritable lmao

I started this thread to see if any femanons wanted to show us some titties. i can see now it has turned into a tumblr fest with the retarded femboy at the forefront. im sorry my thread has disgraced Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up.
You're a fucking cunt.
Shut the fuck up.
You're a fucking cunt. Suck my dick

you cringelord

good luck ever finding a girl you fat fuck

Hey i doubt it was a girl who made that up lol

It was probably just some loser on Sup Forums who started calling them that.

For the record if an user wants to call himself maleanon then you do you boo

>made because he got straight up roasted son

>Sup Forums
>rules
>muh club

this isnt some club with rules you dumb newfriend.

Wow using papa franku. So original.

Oh and here enters another user who actually has the right amount of chromosomes. Good on ya lad.

ITT: bunch of overweight neckbeards fighting about >muh/b/ and how to treat the opposite sex.

get a life you faggots.no one cares about this place, it doesn't have rules and half the definitions are lost to you guys.

there are no rules, your opinion doesn't affect anyone. Femanons were treated like normal anons, until attention seekers and fat neckbeards ruined that.

Ugh this is basically the point im trying to get across lol

But alas, this is what it always comes to.

The newer people are the looser the definition gets. It was always used for girls who use gender as a way to get attention in which case I have no problem anons harassing them, but this place has degraded into neck-beards harassing every single user despite of their attention and claiming it's the rules.

Sup Forums has truly reached the bottom of the pit.

Yea and good luck trying to get any new user to admit hes even new let alone understand the "rule"

They think being here for a few months makes them a part of the Sup Forums elite or some shit lol

Amen to that. Glad to see some anons are still sane.

Anyone have pics of the guy who put hot sauce in his girlfriends ass the other day?

I can only imagine what most of these kids look like.
We picture the typical Sup Forums user as a Neckbeard but that was in the past...i only picture like 16 year old boys behind the screen now.

But its sorta something i got used to...sometimes you run into decent anons and other days you run into the tards

Anyone remember her?