Message to burgers

Eastern yurop here.

Wanted to say that I was using google maps street view on one of your small towns (Hillsdale, Michigan; having thinly veiled plans to study there one day) and...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

It looks like heaven on earth. The houses look absolutely pristine, have really cool archidecture, the nature looks amazing and the town environment looks so clean and working order.

I mean, one thing is watching this in movies, but whole another is to use street view and actually feel like I am almost actually there, navigating on the street. Just look at any eastern yuropean town or city, and we look very buttfucked compared to any american town.

I am not gonna discuss if that's because Hillsdale, MI is 95% white, I am just gonna say that america is so fucking neat, a true 1st world country, even (or especially, perhaps) your small towns. Please protect that stuff and wage a race war if you have to, but don't please let all that good stuff turn into a nation-wide detroit.

Maybe your based trumpo will help out on this one??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9D7P95ewcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zNxV087tQ84
youtube.com/watch?v=AzHGWc3JKto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Detroit wasn't ruined because of black people, the auto industry shit the bed.

bumpy, I couldn't post this on Sup Forums I am still banned for 15 hours, maybe some burger will see this thread pls

I know that black people are the symptom not the cause for Detroit, but was the auto industry collapse happening because of outsourcing, or is it more complicated

It happened due to an oil crisis and Japanese manufacturers stepping their game up.

was the drop of oil supply that extreme for industry around 50's or so?

It happened in the 70's

>The houses look absolutely pristine, have really cool archidecture, the nature looks amazing and the town environment looks so clean and working order.

Ha ha ha funny Estonian joke

Detroit is a whole other thing entirely

youtube.com/watch?v=l9D7P95ewcQ

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Small towns like that are pretty great.
Thankfully I live in one of them, and can talk smack about the larger city we are conjoined with.

pic related. It's downtown where I live. 40k pop town.

that's nothing, if you take into account there are probably like million people living in that city.

In eastern yurop, it's pretty common that if the city district has lots of ruskies or more than 100,000 people, you notice needles on the ground in random places, probably infected with HIV

It's rather bleak, but I was actually expecting worse, the cars look bretty nice

In our ruskie-majority commieblock districts, we have degenerates like this druggie, for example
youtube.com/watch?v=zNxV087tQ84

Outside of that, everything looks nicer

agreed, looks chill. I don't get why white people don't just all move to rural towns, why do they put up with city degeneracy?

Never was a fan of the city.
Always like being near nature.

As for the black thing. It's a touchy subject, and one that doesn't quite have answers.
I lived in one of the poorest parts of my town for a good part of my life, and as such lived around black people a good deal. Many of which came here form Chicago, but had to move to the neighboring town eventually due to high rent prices.
I honestly think the issue is in the culture. Black urban culture is counter productive towards the type of success that the US pushes people towards.

You can also go to a nice city and avoid the shit tier parts of it

I live in Michigan, about an hour from Hillsdale.

It's nice enough but boring as fuck. My friend's gf went to school there and she's retarded though so my opinions of the college aren't great.

Yes I always talk shit about burgers but I had visited and honestly I wish I was an American. If it wasn't for being anonymous I would have never admitted.

Võro

thanks for the overview, I have read lots of wiki articles about american stuff like white flight in more detail, and it's kinda interesting how in every single increase of multiculturalism in society always results in segregation, either official or sometimes even the unspoken kind, where white suburban neighborhoods use all economic tricks they know to keep blacks in the inner cities.

In part, some may call that institutional racism, that those well off blacks may have harder time to get out of inner cities, but at the same time, I understand how black people have not proven themselves to manage a successful community, so the white people do not naturally trust a black man that hasn't proven himself yet.

>black people have not proven themselves to manage a successful community
Do some research on black communities before desegregation. Quite a few of them became prosperous mini-societies, but afterwards all the brightest were accepted into white society and the base of the old community suffered. It's very similar to the phenomenon of "Brain Drain".

I heard it was the unions not willing to go lower with wages

what about Võromaa?

>I always talk shit about burgers
this is honestly quite stupid. I have made so many fucking posts, but I am always instinctively attacking other euros before talking shit about burgers.

I just don't know why, but I have always found america to be rather non-threatening to estonia because of the distance and that they have done nothing bad to us in history, while almost all euro countries can hit pretty deep by digging up some historical context that gets me triggered as fuck, which is why I naturally trust other euros less, ESPECIALLY if they are from some relatively near country like Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Finland or Russia. The most angry I have ever got on Sup Forums actually was to another estonian poster, they are so retarded and they all talk unnaturally aggressive towards everybody, like paid shills.

you're the faggot making these ''I wish I was american''?

consider suicide, seriously

I can see how you believe that, but the thing about here is that there is a big disparity between the rich and the poor.

In europe, if you are poor, you can at least afford to have a semi decent life. Here, you get the same life as someone from the slums in india. It is not often, and they are not everywhere in the usa but it is impossible not to find such places, but I agree with you, majority of places of this country are nice and there are plenty of opportunities to move bit by bit.

>boring as fuck
I really don't get what that really means. As in, nowhere to go, nowhere to go? no young people? no events?

Because I have found the opposite to be true. When I am in big cities, it tires me and makes me annoyed because too much stimulation is going on that I am not used to, coming from a small town.

Agreed, that would be a nice experience, but you have to earn good monies to live in good parts of the city.

afraid of the Teutonic knights coming again?

Come move here, and go to a city with mostly whites like Manchester. Bitches will be over you because of your accent and we've got the world's most beautiful landscapes especially during the winter.

>thoughtpolicing other people without elaborating your point

>same life as someone from the slums in india
This intrigues me. Is this because of minorities?

You can also settle for decent parts of the city which are neither magnificent and expensive nor dangerous. It doesn't have to be either or. There're a lot of different neighborhoods one can choose.

>40k pop town
There's not that many people in the entire county that I live in. It's kind of shit if you want to buy anything, and there's white trash everywhere, but everything is so spread out I don't have to interact with anybody.

>Is this because of minorities?
Not really, just depends on people from what I've seen. I'm a mexican and I used to work with a lot of mexicans doing shitty jobs while going to college, some started to live in shitholes crammed with 2-3 families in just one house and now they have their own house in very rich neighborhoods.
Others didn't do shit and just leeched off welfare. In that case, I have no fucking clue why they bother to come here in the first place and just taking up space.

Except black people. I have no idea what is up with them, not all, but majority just ignore the part of trying to improve their life. I don't know if they are just content with whatever meager lifestyle they have or what.

It is just people more than anything in the end since the opportunities are out there compared to developing countries.

I want to move from LA here to SLC. It's a pretty big downsize but it seems like a fun city with actual outdoor activities to do and plenty of like-minded conservatives that I'd fit in with. Plus it'd be nice to have a little snow in my life. Down here in SoCal if you don't drive up to the mountains, you'll never see any, period. I probably saw hail twice in my life here though

thanks desu, at the moment I am looking for a high-grade job in estonia to open a savings fund where I plan to gather around 1000-2000 euros so I could have some basic funds to live off that money for few months before I find a job to complement the college. I have no plans to permanently move to america, just to get some american education, but it's not out of the table if I would happen to accidently find a gf there

>>because of your accent
but I thought this applies on british accent? never heard that anybody considers eastern yurop accents sexy, especially the nearly finnish-sounding one

I made some ""alt right"" vid once, and I hate to doxx myself, but I am posting this merely if somebody would be interested to estimate my accent or assign a stereotype to it
youtube.com/watch?v=AzHGWc3JKto

they already destroyed our pagans, it's all past now, we christians now. Besides, the teutonic knight invasion was the only way for us not to become an eternal part of russia. Some finno-ugric tribes weren't so lucky, the russians got them before germans, and they all speak russian by now.

On the topic of America, thoughts on Idaho?

It looks nice.

Is estonia not comfy?

They'll think it's interesting to say the least. You'll definitely find other alt-right dudes to become friends with if you're looking in the right places. Based on the accent they'll think you're Russian first for sure.

>shitholes crammed with 2-3 families in just one house and now they have their own house in very rich neighborhoods.
>Others didn't do shit and just leeched off welfare.
gives me hope that inherent IQ is less to do with how different races turn out in america and it's more to do with culture and personal ethics

I live in a decent part of town, outside the 'greater area' of our main city, and there's TONS of little hideaway communities with home values of 400ks+ averages and little town eaterys built in. I used to smoke weed and drive around checking out the very extensive architecture, incorporation of columns and multi-sectional additions within house structure.

I was plotting on my life, saying i'll live in one of these houses one day. Do enough hard work. It just seems like a simpler way of life that seems very appealing.

potatocucks

applachians are better

depends what you want. Overall the place is boring as fuck, for me.

I don't think you should worry as much about race as you do. Just come into it with an open mind, you'll learn some things.

>You'll definitely find other alt-right dudes to become friends with if you're looking in the right places
which places do you think would be good IRL places to find other alt-right dudes? I know there is no single good place, but what place has, umm like, a high probability for that?

yeah it is, and I consider myself estonian nationalist, but I have to admit that I become very interested in a specific art major degree in Hillsdale College, which is supposedly a conservative private school. I am an arts person myself, and I would love to study art in a conservative environment, where I am not met with some stupid hipster professors who force me to dissect the meanings of a black dot on a white canvas. Also, they offer compulsory courses on American Constitution, and I am not gonna lie, this is exactly what europe needs to be inspired from, and I would love to educate estonians on proper democracy if I go back (not certain if I stay in america or not, but certainly I will be making trips to estonia and enlighten them on what I have learned)

refreshing perspective, considering I am normally reading and posting Sup Forums. I hope you are right, because if the Sup Forums guys are actually right and not you, the west is fucked.

everyone will assume you're russian. I do atleast. Even if you tell me you're from estonia, ill assume you mean it's a city within russia.

typically, any accent at all excites Americans, we love foreign accents.

>It's a "balt sucks USA cock" episode
you people are pathetic
you would eat a pile of shit and say its cuisine, just as long as its not russian shit

America is good if you're rich. America is shit if you're not rich.

It is different here, not so much about race but about your abilities.

If you work hard, and I mean bust your fucking back since it is more difficult than before, you will make it no matter the race. If you don't, you fall pretty fucking far and pretty low.

That is why it is difficult to lump races here on their effectiveness, sure they majority are some way but since there are opportunities here, there will always be contradictions, even more when you have so many immigrants here. Where I live there are portuguese, russians, greeks, italians, guatemalans, mexicans, vietnamese, Hmong, chinese, etc, and they are all fucking different doing different shit that contracting whatever belief you have due to this country ability to get ahead.

>a specific art major degree in Hillsdale College, which is supposedly a conservative private school. I am an arts person myself, and I would love to study art in a conservative environment, where I am not met with some stupid hipster professors who force me to dissect the meanings of a black dot on a white canvas. Also, they offer compulsory courses on American Constitution, and I am not gonna lie, this is exactly what europe needs to be inspired from, and I would love to educate estonians on proper democracy if I go back (not certain if I stay in america or not, but certainly I will be making trips to estonia and enlighten them on what I have learned)
That all sounds based. I hope everything works out.

how do you not have money

>country with no army taking a stance on any other country sucking cocks
yeah fuck off

kek, that's fine, I have heard this thing a lot that for americans, every soviet bloc country is almost russia

first note I got that was when I was young and watched Borat movie, and the Borat met some fratboys driving in a trailer on a highway. Borat got drunk with them, and the fratboys started yelling

>"how are them bitches from the old russia?"
>"huh?"
>"BITCHES FROM THE OLD RUSSIA!!"

But yeah, after a while, it really doesn't matter, unless the exact geography, heritage or history of where I come from becomes too relevant for the topic to avoid.

The first step you need to take is to stop reading Sup Forums. While there are people that act like that here, they are the sort of people that nobody who isn't complete trash wants to have anything to do with.

thanks for the overview

appreciate it

recently trying to distance myself from that place. Too many conflicts in there and generally just depressing and gloomy atmosphere in there.

>I have heard this thing a lot that for americans, every soviet bloc country is almost russia
Depends where you go. If you go to bumfuck country, yup. If you go to a city or fairly high pop places, one more immigrant amongst the many.

People will have heard of Estonia from Encino Man.

Don't take Sup Forums seriously. It will screw up your world-view in the long run, trust me on this. It's fine to hold conservative views and visit the board for a laugh every now and then, but their actual beliefs on topics like race are very poorly-thought out and poorly-sourced. I live in a mid-size Southern town and some of the nicest people I've ever met were older black folks. If you do end up here you'll see more than enough to confirm your stereotypes (for any race/ethnicity), the key is to recognize your confirmation bias and look for the opposite side as well.

The white trash is pretty subdued here. At worst you get some rich high school football player driving a truck with whip antennas.

I also don't have too much trouble buying stuff. I will admit the internet helps with some stuff like computer parts, but we have a walmart, target, various clothing stores, a mall, and plenty of small businesses downtown.

We can also drive over to the conjoined town of 68k for something more.

Avoid nigger areas.

>thanks for the overview
Good, now explain to me why you guys don't have any famous rocks?

>I am normally reading and posting Sup Forums
Don't. They are too far up their fucking ass to be worth while.

awww I want to give you a hug and bake you cookies :3 you're so nice Estonia. Not even joking, I'd be your friend ^_^

arst

Haha I wish that was the case here, but see regional flag. I can't talk too much shit about my neighbors (that live like half a mile down the road) because even though they have what's essentially a junkyard in their front lawn they are good people. On the other hand there are some real meth lab types around here as well, which are generally the people that hold Sup Forums type opinions honestly.

Our small cities/towns are pretty great sometimes.

Fuck most of our major cities.

Why the fuck go to america? Like why? You have a literal heaven north to you which you could immigrate, study for free and have similar people around you.

Sorry, but i'm not quite following the thought process here or are you just an USA-boo?

The cities are okay here in Iowa so long as you stay on the good side of them, but once a city hits 50k here it seems to go downhill in certain areas.
Best places in Iowa to live imo is Cedar Falls, Good parts of Waterloo, and Debuque.
Maybe Ames if you're a STEM student at ISU.

>Hillsdale, Michigan

looks pretty comfy
>houses look absolutely pristine, have really cool archidecture

though, i'm personally not a fan of american house architecture

>not viewing the twin cities