Hey Trumpers, your fuhrer has already backed out of every campaign promise he made...

Hey Trumpers, your fuhrer has already backed out of every campaign promise he made, and is filling his cabinet with billionaires, bankers, investors and Hollywood producers. You feel betrayed yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

paperfoldables.com/donaldtrump_paperfoldable.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/30/donald-trump-is-assembling-the-richest-administration-in-modern-american-history/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gildedcabinet-830pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.ac5852e92135
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/30/donald-trump-is-assembling-the-richest-administration-in-modern-american-history/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gildedcabinet-830pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.85e69a1ede32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bait and samefagging. Go back to tumblr.

That's literally who I wanted in the cabinet, people who contribute to society not a bunch of commie lifetime politicians

Contribute to society how, by taking people's money and putting it in their pockets? How stupid are you, exactly?

Slightly. His choice for treasury secretary is troublesome. Still better than hillary though

Here is Goldman Sachs' stock price this week. The spike at the end is Trump tapping this Mnuchin guy to run the Treasury. The same company who was the debbil during Trump's whole campaign is now running the country, making decisions across all boards. Can you feel the jobs coming back to the working class?

Oh, Hillary, you mean the candidate you all thought was so loathsome because she gave speeches to Goldman Sachs? And now they're running the cabinet? THAT Hillary?

Smart move, Trumpers! You've got billionaires running the country! They're SURE to bring jobs to the working class!

>waaah stop having white rich dudes in your cabinet

Don't you have a store to pillage or something.

Not as stupid as you apparently. Is your definition of people who contribute to society people who sponge off it? Because ours is people who create value, wealth and jobs.

Or are you talking about Hillary, the candidate who Trump called "Corrupt Hillary," when he's already set up the presidency to be a playground for lobbyists, a warehouse for foreign bribes and a piggy bank for his own business? How stupid are you?

LibFags Still don't understand! BWAAAAAA~~~!!!!!!!!

They're too stupid to realize they've been duped.

meh, better than being drafted to get shot up by Russians

Well, let's see now, Trump has already picked a foreclosure king to be in his cabinet. How does THAT guy contribute to society? Isn't that really more of a "sponge" position?

But I'm sure the jobs will come FLOODING in just as soon as they all line their pockets and move the taxpayers' money off shore.

Good lord, Trumpers are idiots.

>not even in office yet, somehow he's backed out of everything because the (((media))) said so
holy shit nigger, give him a fucking chance.

>I like to CAPITALIZE random words for EMPHASIS.

This is straight out of tumblr m8. Don't you have to be oppressed somewhere now?

You listen to mainstream media too much. They lie. He hasn't even been sworn in and they already accuse him of using influence for his personal business. Total fabrications.

Ohhhhhhhhhh! BTFO
Fuck the left, bunch of crybaby pussies STILL butthurt and crying salty tears.

so. Sup Forums is not interested in this bullshit thread so you came here. Kek.
Sup Forums actually looks like the new Sup Forums. and the other way around.

The only billionaire is trump dipshit.

Step aside, HERE COME THE HEROES OF THE WORKING CLASS!

>give him a fucking chance.
why? so he can fuck the country like he does with anyone stupid enough to do business with him?

>2 years
>years.
>2 (two)
>Emails
>Rapes
>russian threats
>iraq deals
>defending clinton in loli case
>oh.

seeing how it's an argument met with memes instead of facts.

You can't read too good, can you chief? Trump already has three billionaires in his cabinet, one of which is richer than himself.

Oh, how stupid you are, to have fallen for such a cheap con man.

The guy did help with trumps campaign. Too early to tell if he's fuckd us yet. Reworking of NAFTA will tell us more. He's already killed TPP so that's a start. We still have to see about Sec State and SecDef.

Which guy is a billionaire richer than trump?

So Anons,

Why haven't you made your very own Donald Trump paper craft figure yet?

paperfoldables.com/donaldtrump_paperfoldable.pdf

As someone who didn't even vote, this has been the best christmas gift I've ever received. Looking forward to another 4 years of it.

do your own research

"Future appointments could further increase the wealth of Trump’s cabinet. Harold Hamm — a self-made oil industry executive who ranks 30th on the Forbes 400, a list of the wealthiest Americans, with a net worth of $16.7 billion, — is on Trump’s shortlist for secretary of energy. Andrew Puzder, a restaurant industry executive, has been floated for labor secretary."

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/30/donald-trump-is-assembling-the-richest-administration-in-modern-american-history/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gildedcabinet-830pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.ac5852e92135

But don't worry, you'll still be able to hate minorities while Trump's cabinet rapes the Treasury. Good luck eating dirt where you live!

ANYONE who thinks Hillary and Trump are not puppets run by the same puppet masters is a fucking idiot. The elections of the USA are scripted years, if not decades in advance by the owners of this planet.

Their mottos are "Divide and Conquer" and "Order Out of Chaos" - all idiots fighting for either candidate are doing exactly what these assholes want you to do, which is to infight over cat shit or dog shit offered to you instead of taking down the evil powers ruling over you.

Wake the fuck up people.

Betsy DeVos, the Department of Education pick, is a billionaire. She has no education or experience in Education and hasn't put her kids through Public School at all.

Trust me, he's fucked us all. He's already talked up a big game about deregulating the banks, now a goddamn sucks goon is running the show. Get ready for some juicy too-big-to-fail action that's going to make 2008 look like a minor blip.

nice trips, but what do we do after we've gotten woke?

So he is doing what Hillary would have done? You should be turning to the "dark side" LOL.

This is concern trolling

It's the new tactic of CTR. They're going to push this meme hard in the coming months and years.

Lol that's cuz there's no Billionaires on his staff. Fucking prick

You lube up that Ruger 10-22 and show those Liberal squirrels what for!

And what are you going to do about it user? bitch about it? Lmao. The deal is done. Deal with it nigger.

I'm just stating the facts. We'll all be dealing with it one way or another.

Department of education is a meaningless position. As far as I'm concerned that entire section of the federal government should close. Feds have no business telling states how to educate their children

>Shillary detected pls go

Nope, just a concerned citizen that can see the writing on the wall. Your post on the other hand reeks of damage control. Who's paying you?

No, because his very position as president triggers the fuck out of everyone.

Do what you will, I have already won.

>concerned

Like I said. Concern trolling.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/30/donald-trump-is-assembling-the-richest-administration-in-modern-american-history/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gildedcabinet-830pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.85e69a1ede32

Here, because you seem to be a little stupid, here's a picture:

>concerned citizen
>taking the fight to an imageboard for traps and japanese cartoons.

>Washington Post

Confirmed fake news

like i said. No one gives a shit, deal with it. Go post something useful. Like yourself drinking bleach and doing an hero live!

Butthurt much nazifag?

You're getting this information from WaPo? The paper that told you Hillary was going to win in a landslide? The paper that ran hit pieces on trump literally every day during his campaign? When will you realize mainstream media lies?

There are groups of awakened people forming that are planning on doing what they can to stop the madness that has been going on for the last few hundred years. Look up Zachary K Hubbard and All4Truth if you're truly interested in standing up to these tyrants.

There aren't nearly enough of us yet though so once you fully understand what is going on, wake up more people. We are being and have been ruled by a small group of elites for hundreds, if not thousands of years. They rule through the banking system and completely control every part of the USA and many other countries. They founded the US and many other countries, created the English language, created the Gregorian calendar, edited the Bible, scripted the world wars, etc. etc.

This shit goes deep so start doing the research and spread the facts once you understand them.

its probably some retarded leftypol

I'm sure that Trump picked a billionaire who hates public education for the express purpose of shutting down the department of Education. That way, public school kids will come out dumber than ever, and then they'll be nice and stupid for the GOP to manipulate into being nice little consumers and idiots.

Let me know when the jobs come back!

Doesn't matter ... he still beat that cunt Hillary!

>washington post

Now try an unbiased source.

Lol this guy knows

Do that, and you'll have states teaching kids that the Earth is 3000 years old.

Mainstream media lies about the net wealth of the Trump cabinet appointees? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

so many of you are so stupid. "derrr he beat hillary so i won"..."lol, i didnt even vote but the liberal teas make it worth it". do you stupid fucks not realize its your goddamn country as wel, and every dumb decision these fucking morons make is going to impact you as well?

>2016
>still thinking the country isn't ran by billionaires, bankers, investors and lobbyists regardless of who is in office

I'd love to hear where you get your facts from then.

This is now a nazism thread. OP will do an hero most likely.

Wealthy doesn't necessarily mean they will fuck over working class. Read last sentence of your screen cap faggot. Anyways only a few positions have been filled yet. Until then try to stay away from fake news like the Washington post and the new york times.

Let's do some dancing, nigger!

>People are seriously arguing that because Washington post says these people are trump's cabinet picks that makes them not the cabinet picks
>Any other news site will tell you the same thing because they are trump's cabinet picks

Anyone supporting either candidate is a complete idiot and needs to take a good look at what forms their perspectives of this world. The owners of the planet have got you by the balls if you think either of the candidates or any president in US history was not planted and controlled by them.

QUADS COME FROM GOD

He's only appointed a few positions and the article you linked me to was just speculation. WaPo lies. These are the same people telling you he's going to choose mitt romney for state secretary lol please

My granddad proper fucked you guys once, don't think I'll have too much problems doing it again

Ya'll were scared of Hillary being influenced by Goldman Sachs after she gave her private speeches. Today, we have Golman Sachs guys on the Cabinet.

GG guys

The article was talking about possible cabinet picks you fucking moron.

Shh, shh, let the racist morons bark about their dear leader who's about to sell all of them down the river, as long as they get to openly hate minorities they'll be happy as good little white-trash consumers. Yee-hah!

Eternal President will send discolored people and their 'social progress' back where it belongs.

edgy! now get back to the camp.

It's not about what information the WaPo is presenting, it's about the information the WaPo is omitting.

>"Many of the Trump appointees were born wealthy, attended elite schools, and went on to amass even larger fortunes as adults"

You can say the same thing about most if not every other administration.

>if you don't vote for my candidate you're a racist

Found the liberal.

Good times.

Thats what alphas do, they cuck betas

Lol I didn't like Hillary because she wants to increase the amount of shitty muslims we bring in to the country. I didn't like hillary because she said she would respond to cyber attacks with military force including nuclear weapons. I didn't like hillary because she said she would enforce a no fly zone in Syria and shoot down russian planes. Aka WW3. I didn't like hillary because she won't secure our border and deport Mexicans who shouldn't be here. I didn't like hillary because she's a cunt

Trump said he wanted to remove these sorts of people from the White House tho

No, if you voted for TRUMP you're a racist. There's a difference.

Or, I don't know, you could just be a moron, I don't know you personally. But you have to be one or the other.

>because the (((media))) said so

No, because TRUMP said so.

No mass deportations.

No wall (it's a fence, which we already have.)

>drain the swamp

Meanwhile, here's Trump, 5 minute into the transition... "Kek, here's a shitload of lobbyists and insiders in important positions. Fuck, let's even put a fucking Jew from Goldman Sachs in charge of treasury, why the fuck not? My supporters are too dumb to realize this is exactly the opposite of what I promised..."

Never forget the day the smug left elected Trump for us, and then blamed everyone else for it.