Well Sup Forums, here we are. iv been browsing this site for years, all the while iv been battling depression...

well Sup Forums, here we are. iv been browsing this site for years, all the while iv been battling depression. all my life i was neglected by my mom and stepdad. my dad abused me and my mom, then left me when i was three, he doesn't care about me. i feel i may lose my battle with depression within the hour. iv written my note, and got my sleeping pills (cant sleep due to depression) and my last meal of choice, gummy bears. iv spent the last 6 hours locked in my room looking over my life and how worthless i feel. i have a loving girlfriend, and will be most upset thinking about how she will react. but i hope she knows that i love her, and im suffering greatly and hopefully it will be over soon. also Sup Forums i love you all, you have been my only true friends, fuck that, my true family and i hope you all have a very filling life with a lot of happiness. goodbye my Sup Forumsrothers, i love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Obo6xCAHIG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Life gets better, keep on pushing

Finally.

Dude I didn't even read, but if been here since I was 14 I turned 23 yesterday, if I'm still alive surely you will make it,

You get out of life what you put in, no effort = no results

If this is real don't do it, if nothing else you would be doing something awful to your girlfriend that could ruin her life. Call your girlfriend over now and talk to her, if she loves you she will help you through this.

im talking to her now
its helping, and thank you my kind anons

user take a vacation to a nice place like Hawaii with her and just try to relax and sort things out for a bit. I wish you best of luck

Life won't get any better unless you make it so. I understand depression makes your life stagnate, but you just have to try and push through it and take some small steps towards improving your life. Find some people who you can be good friends with and be involved in something outside your house.

im poor and only 19
my anxiety is too bad to meet new people

yeah me too. I find the nerdy ones who you can just kind of tell are off-center to be the best ones to approach. They know the feels you're having in some capacity.

Do you have a car? Is there any sort of way you can leave even if it's just temporary

kys faggot

no car, my gf drives us everywhere

At least op has someone to talk to. Tfw no gf.

Sup Forums is helping me as much as she is

Ok but at least you do have a way to leave if things get to bad. Are there any other problems that are making you depressed that you haven't mentioned

OP, push through man, it does get better I've wanted to end it so many times, but life is like a roller coaster, just gotta tolerate the downs, knowing that the high comes you know?

I wish I knew what to tell you, OP.

I think about suicide a lot myself.

Perhaps you should allow yourself to slip deeply into a gleefully psychotic nihilism. It's the only thing that works for me some days....

Once you realize that nothing matters, you can do anything.

ANYTHING.

Me again^
Try going out of town or something, do something DIFFERENT trust OP trust

That's exactly what I do

At least you have a gf dude...

Me again,
OP, are you in school?

I wrote this:
I did not write this:

me and my family fight alot, iv been told i was an unwanted pregnancy, and i got kicked out of my house when i was 18, but they let me back in on my 19th birthday

Are you serious ass hole? Go get your gf, make her blow you and swallow your cum. If you still feel like anhero then you aren't a human.

Move in with your gf

yeah i left school when i got kicked out, but now i go to an alternative high school so i can finish faster, its basically like a prison with teachers. its full of criminals and people in there 20s

If you went 100 feet under, just a few more is no big deal. Remember, there is no where to go but up after. You just need to want that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Obo6xCAHIG8

If I were you I would move in with my gf if I hated living with my parents so much

i want to, but her parents won't help pay for her college if she moves out

if you really think of us as family for once in your life op do something useful for us and livestream your death

cant do, but tripps tell me what to say to satan if i anhero, is that good enough?

Do you have a job OP

i got fired because they couldn't work with my school schedule, im looking for a new one tho

I think a job will be crucial in bettering your situation, you may even get enough money to move out

No it isn't faggot. I don't ever wanna see Beretta Pepe unless you're gonna put up or shut up. Shoot yourself at an awkward angle in the neck and back and put the gun next to you with a sketchy suicide note and call someone to come get you. Go try to beat that kebab's high score. If you can't do any of those, eat shit and die.

Also, check em

thank you all, im glad that a comunity like Sup Forums still has good people, you helped save a life tonight, im going to try to go to bed now, ill try and take all of your advice, goodnight, i love you guys.

>just got to tolerate the downs
kek

Goodnight OP even know we've never talked face to face I'll never forgot you. I hope you luck in your future

you have to do what you have to do. Don't like living with your parents? Gtfo of there. Don't like your school? Gtfo. Just remember to think ahead: you need skills, and you need a diploma because of stupid society relying on some paper, telling others what you are worth.

I can give you Peep the Toad. I just caught him

checked

>i have a loving girlfriend, and will be most upset thinking about how she will react.
This proves that depression doesn't just depend on the life situation. There has been like a million fags who've said their life is shit cause they can't even a gf. Now here's a guy who has one and still isn't happy.

You can't let your inner peace fully depent on your surroundings because they always change. Realize that losing something and wanting something is part of the living. Stop obessing over what you should have and try to get by with the things you have. I'm not saying "you should be grateful" but killing yourself over the facts of life is just a waste.