I was playing overwatch and my laptop was charging then suddenly i hear a buzz sound and laptop snaps off help me Sup...

I was playing overwatch and my laptop was charging then suddenly i hear a buzz sound and laptop snaps off help me Sup Forums how do i fix

Other urls found in this thread:

everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-i7-2.2-15-early-2011-unibody-thunderbolt-specs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Install Facebook

pry off the spacebar, there are some power adjustment dials underneath.

Computer is kill?

Have you tried turning it on, user?

Try turning it off and on

how long have you had this laptop? have you ever cleaned the inside of it?

Did your laptop overheat?

Op here i need help i tried to look it up but it said i had to take the battery out but i have to un screw to take battery out

I tried but this laptop isnt even a year old and i did not clean it yet

I dont think so it sounded fine and it wasent even that hot there were times when it was hotter

sounds like its dirty inside!
>put it in the dishwasher
>run dish washer but make sure to turn OFF heated dry!!

>if in few hours its still not dry you can put in clothes dryer on permpress

>enjoy super clean laptop

If it isn't turning on then the capacitor might have blown.

pour some dish washing detergent like dawn into the vents, then rinse with water and allow to dry.

Boom, you're playing overwatch again.

Really? I heard a snaping sound like wgen you pullout the powere source on a desktop

judging by how dirty and nasty your screen is you need to wash it in the sink with dish soap then use hot water to rinse it out.

sounds like your main cap has blown... it kinda did its job but your gonna need to get it replaced... did/does it smell bad??? cause that could def be the cap...

>buying a terrible computer

You deserve it

PS. The problem is most likely a short circuit in the charge port. If you weren't a total retard then it would be a simple repair. The components should be protected.

Send it off to your local computer shop like a good goyim, and thank them for allowing you to pay them $200 to image your hard drive to sell while they fix it.

No there is no smoke or oder coming from it its just not turning on

remove battery then "quick charge" it by placeing the battery in microwave for no more than 3 mins but no less than 2 mins.
>also works with cell phones but no need to remove bat as whole phone fits in microwave.

you should make sure that the house isnt overcharging your outlets... and also keep it plugged into a surge protector...

still sounds like a blown cap... check the power rating of it then the rating of the adapter you where using if they arent the same it could have caused this... or the above...

clearly the distributor cap then.

if its under warranty they might repair/replace it for you...

Do you think i can get it replaced the computer it self was actually really good except the touch screen was shit i got it abot 6 months ago at cosco

>Laptop
>Playing games
You should be banned.

Also, this is the pasta where he just smashes his computer. Now fuck off.

Oh cool i would do that

Install adobe reader

Blizzard disabled your PC for hacking in OW. Gimme your battle net account info and I'll fix it for you.

honestly i dont see a reason why they wouldnt it seems like a factory issue...

I heard that cosco can replace anything even without a reciet is that true?

Pour bleach on it to clean the insides.

most places like costco bestbuy and walmart dont care as long as you have some form of way for them to trace its sale date... if you paid cash you might be fucked but if you used credit card you should be ok... also if that doesnt work see if acer will fix it and how long their standard warranty is... i think its 1 year but i only buy from their site or amazon...

also they might have recorder the sn of it too but thats a long shot...

its probably fucked nerd. is the laptop off or just the screen ? hook it up to a tv or something. if its under a year old you can probably warranty it.

Does it turn on user?

I'm actually going to try to be helpful.

yes.

Shitty reddit repost

you said no it doesnt???

Ah hell yeah thanks all of you who helped thanks user

That isnt op it dosent turn on user said that the distrutor cp might have blown

I am still using this machine after 5 and a half years, and it tears through anything I can throw at it. Upgraded RAM and installed a hybrid drive too. I like the Windows 7 and Snow Leopard dual boot, no need to "upgrade" to a new OS. I do my video work in Apple OS and gaming in Windows. Just finished playing Dying Light and started Thief, both run great. Yes, it's old as fuck, and yes it was expensive, but it was worth every fucking penny I paid for it.
everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-i7-2.2-15-early-2011-unibody-thunderbolt-specs.html
My point is, in my case, paying more for something was by far the smarter thing to do, as I likely won't need anything better for another several years.

no probs have some tits!!!

>distrutor cp

That may sound good but im just going to just replace it for free

Of course, see if they'll replace it.
Just keep it in mind the next time you're investing in electronics, this is what's going to happen at the $200 range every time.

When did windows laptops start copying the mac ones without the left click/right click buttons?