ITT: We post our current video game obsession and are judged for it

ITT: We post our current video game obsession and are judged for it.

>pic related
I've beaten it countless times, but something always brings me back to it.

Pretty much.

Nice.
Phaggots
Blast from the past/10. Never played it so won't judge

Good shit, user. I might have to bring this one out.

What am I looking at here

Amazing game

Can't get enough

>Skyrim

more than 3500+ hours logged.
i just love sandbox type play WAY too much, and the modding community has done a fabulous job with the game.
I really have no reason to obsess with another game.

would have been Civ V a few weeks ago, now it would probably be pic related again since I'm just getting into the far superior pc version after hundreds of hours on console

Love this game so much, a group of friends and I get together pretty much every night and play for a few hours.

I like your style

If you want to play any other games in the series then prepare for disappoint.

can't stop loving nuclear ninjas in space

I liked Overdose alot actually. But when I got to Resurrection, it was utter dogshite so I uninstalled it. Then I went to play Hell and Damnation. That game's overall very fun but they unnecessarily rearranged a good campaign.

Tales of Maj'Eyal. It's a pretty good turn-based RPG on Steam

mah nigga

Necropolis has been consuming my time right now. It's like Dark Souls with Zelda Wind Waker weapon drops and aesthetic. Perma-Death but with the ability to save, quit out and resume, so you can get through 5 levels and take a break/jerk off and then come right back to where you left off.

Praise the sun, buddy.

Still trying to gain brouzouf

LoL for mobile
also better graphics
way better graphics
WAY FUCKING BETTER GRAPHICS

>have more brouzouf than can be gained
>still can't find that one research needed to unlock anything to spend it on
>tfw cyberlegs will never go above level 9

That picture is retarded.

There is not one remotely competitive game where levels matter, that you can't obtain meta levels in under a few days. Also teambased games in general mitigate the need for any given players skill.

Mount and blade. Calradia must be mine

My king got cancer at 35, my wife is cheating on me with my uncle, and my son, the product and key specimen in a century long breeding program just turned gay, and somehow the Karlings took over the Byzantine empire.
Pretty par for the course.

really enjoying this

pretty much this. I wish i had other new games to play, but everything lately has been garbage. Overwatch gets a passable grade. Been trying to get into this poorly optimized shitter

>Mfw over 40 hours of game time logged and still don't know what the fuck is going except that brouzouf must be gain

Amazing game, mh fav is ehen I can call air support

Mario kart I'm the wii....fml

Cupcake Carl is a cunt.

Dude, me too.
I'm on my second playthrough right now. Goddamn, I can't stop reading about the lore.

Noiiiice OP forgot about that one. Good times. Dont know how many hours i spent pinning down enemys on walls with that stake gun.

As for the thread. Currently back to Wraith of the Lich King on a private server. It's so much fun and god the nostalgia!!!

The game which i like most and walked through several times is the god of games aka half life.
Crowbar ftw !