youtube.com/watch?v=n-flP1H-TYQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao. Sup convict?
We came in planes, you came in chains.

Based poo in loo

they wipe themselves with their bare hands

>No india hate thread.
Making india-hate thread would be like kicking a disabled child.
You can do it, and it can be fun, but what's the point?

R E K T
E
K
T

Emus btfo

I grew here, you flew here, love it or leave it

BTFO

include me in the screencap

Me too pls

BTFO

I've never done that, and I'm a lower middle class person. So If we're going to go by stereotypes let me assume you just posted after fucking your sister inside your trailer before smoking meth?

kangaroos literally poo'd

I'm not even going to bother with insulting a Polish Chuck. The Germans made it too redundant and boring.

SOMONE STOP THIS MADMAN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Thank you. :P

Ughh.

POO

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

IN
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

*Clears throat*
*Dons Appu's accent*
Roo just for totally curried

THE LOO

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

That's your response seriously? You pussy lmao. Go and get bitten by a deadly spider or something man.

*got

thank you, come again!

You barely sound functional or smart enough to be alive and breathing, and you thought you'd get away with starting an india hate thread? :|

Yep. By over a 1000 years we ware bullied by the strongest, largest & most technologically developed country in Europe. And we are still here, doing great, despite countless wars & losses.
And you? Gigantic country with thousands of years of history, and you still got owned by a small group of pale people from some far away island.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Smelly, mess, rude people.

Working retail has made me want to kill them en mass.

As if the India is the only country that the British empire colonised? And you're still a regressive, communist oligarchy incapable of getting rid of your communist past. We are the largest democracy in the world, our GDP can buy and sell Poland over a multiple times, we launched 104 satellites into orbit at the same time yesterday and you pussies couldn't even launch a decent offensive campaign against the Krautz. And I haven't even started with the Polack stereotypes yet.

DEY TUKKK ERR JAAARBS!

the thing is polack you will never be a great power because at the end of the day you are poland. Not much history, population, resources or potential in some corner of europe between great powers.

Not the same for the loos. They have as you said thousands and thousands of history much of which they were a significant world power and they will again get there because they have the potential, population, resources to get there again.

india going on a tear lol

>we ware bullied by the strongest, largest & most technologically developed country in Europe
>by a small group of pale people from some far away island.
You are seriously underestimating Britain. Especially in the fucking 19th century

Indias biggest problem is its population which is unchecked. Most people in the city and bigger towns are having 2 kids but its the backwards ass villagers who like to shit out in the fields who breed like rats, especially the muslims.

There just wont be enough jobs for people in india even if they were all qualified. Going to other countries just wont be possible since going to a non english country would be a big obstacle to overcome than say going to america/england/aus/nz.

I'm not, just trolling some public-pooping-person. :)
I know UK was high on the innovation ladder in 19'th century, but if you look from a wider perspective of several hundred years, it was the Germans hold the "winrar" stick. :)

They didn't take any job as the only jobs Poo's have in the states are doctors and clerks at stores their family own/live in.

honestly, the place I worked reeked of colonge but you fuckers overpowered that somehow. Leaving a pungent stench and clothes on the ground.

>the thing is polack you will never be a great power

Maybe not, but we did have our time as an empire, and we have proven to be extremely hard to exterminate/germanise/russify, so, who knows?
People from the west are already starting to flee their nigger-infested countries, and move to the east of Europe. We already saved it from mudslimes once.

Partially true. The TFR in even the most rural parts is like 3.5 and its steadily falling. The overall TFR is around 2.3 which is around replacement level.

Unless there is a civil war between hindus and muslims in the future, the outlook for poos looks positive

Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhehehehehehe.........

Things are getting a lot better now, trust me. With education people are learning to not have more than one kid. But Muslims just won't stop fucking. The only relief is that 99 percent of Indian Muslims are peaceful, cuz if theybstarted fetring radicalised- there are so many people here that every suicide bombing here would kill atleast 500 people at every crowded place. :|

Guess someone watched Slumdog Millionare. Yay stereotypes!

We can only hope for ww3. Honestly I wish it happens, nukes might be too much and not used unless it was a last ditch effort but I can see a lot of state sponsored terrorism & biological warfare. It would be great to wipe out half the earths population.

China, middle east, africa & a ton of muslims and drug cartel members would be ideal.

You sound very frustrated.
Perhaps you should empty your bowels, that should make you feel better.

>lying in my bathtub on Sunday morning, relaxing, checking out Sup Forums on tablet
>typing some random comments on some random board
>some guy from India gets angry at everyone, including my comments
>I troll him a little, he gets batshit mad

This is going to be a nice sunday. :)

Muslims tried rioting in 2002 in a western city. Got rekt, no matter how much they breed like cockroaches, Hindus, Sikhs and Christians are still 90 percent of our population and we will always keep the muzzies in check.

RIP in pieces australia

Disgusting.

I'm laying on my bed listening to Foo Fighters, while putting a Polack commy in his place. Nice Saturday morning. ;)

Well in that case good day to you, sir, I'm off to make breakfast and prepare for the mass, where I'll pray for your Godless soul that will end up in hell, because you aren't baptized.

Tally ho!

Brb seppuku

>Foo Fighters
Pleb

>Nice Saturday morning
It's sunday

>cuckstian
No wonder Poland is fucked

>implying muslims are already not about 20% of the population
>implying christians arent converting millions of hindus each year
>implying there arent a lot of politicians sucking the above said dicks for votes.

I wish all the best for the pooland. But lets be honest here
the only thing the hindus and sikhs have going for them is that the army and the law enforcement I believe are almost wholly non-muslim and civilian arms ownership is extremely low in India.

>prepare for the mass
>t. I trusted a Jew

Hitler bids you goodbye. :*

*shitler

>tfw ywn have a based god like pic related
>tfw you worship a kike on a stick

WUT?! You're a churchgoer? You fucking Neanderthal. How could anyone with half a common sense in modern world so religion? :|

Maybe christianity is cucky in your country, but not here. Here priests openly criticise jews and call for defence against islam.

Anyway, enjoy your muslims. And remember - if you kill your enemies, they win. :)

>>Foo Fighters
>Pleb
Leave him alone, at least its not Poo Fighters.

Yeah but the thing is that outside the metro cities India isn't too liberal. Outside the bigger cities India is still very openly right wing Hindu where cow worship and all that stupid archaic beliefs are still very prevelant. This is why Indian Muslims are always careful of not starting any shit. But to their credit Indonesia and India I think have the largest Muslim populations in the world, but most of them are peaceful. Not like the brainwashed morons in the west who go to fight for Syria every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

"Here priests openly criticise jews"
And you think that's a good thing? Stop blaming the Jews cuz your grandpa's generation was too pussy to fight Germans.

If it wasn't for the internet I would not have known how disgusting Indian people are.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OOs1l8Fajc

wtf i hate india now

Western idiots brainwashed to believe every Muslim is a suicide bomber.

Did you as a kid(or do you still) get molested by your local priest? I'm not singling out Christianity. But how can someone who claims to have any decent IQ be religious? Much less go to those places of worship?

Disgusting nation of silly goblins.

jej

And what makes you think that conservative villagers represent the whole Indian population?

POO

It's the city people who shit and piss in the streets. Villagers shit in the bushes.

Low IQ

And I forgot to mention, I've been fucking an Aussie chick for the past 3 weeks here in Bangalore. Sweet Aussie ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig

youtube.com/watch?v=csDvzZD7ZFE

I've never done that, or seen anyone do that. Even the homeless people in any city.

WORLD CLASS MEDICINE IN INDIA

not the guy you replied to. Actual Indian here so I do know a bit about my country so while not all muslims are suicide bombers, even one percent being jihadi minded would yield us 2 million jihadis which is more than population of many countries.

And I know the mindset of muslims in the numerous old/walled cities all over the country and how they think. Ironically the actual rural muslims are more integrated into the milieu of the country than the urban muslims many of whom are filled with victimhood bullshit (amplified by the urdu media and the leftist politicians for votes) and are easy prey for radicalisation which is increasing with saudi kikes pumping in wahhabi dollars. If you think this is a good thing for the future of India, then I dont know what to say.

Great story.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCwwlivnwaw

youtube.com/watch?v=tBFbQsCeO_w

youtube.com/watch?v=cNos1N7ZlVg

If you kill yourself your national avg IQ will increase a little bit.

>an entire nation needs to be potty trained

youtube.com/watch?v=n-flP1H-TYQ

kek

KEK

K E K