How does El Salvador have such nice roads? I have driven around Central America...

How does El Salvador have such nice roads? I have driven around Central America, and El Salvador has the best roads in the region by far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOTuk_3dfiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know they have nice roads by Central American standarts. But, are their roads that great? Are their roads better than our roads?

I don't know either.

It does have the best road infraestructure in Central America, better than Guatemala and even Panama I think. I guess it is because it is a smaller country.

Panama has some nice roads, especially around the capital. I think the difference is that El Salvador has nice roads all over the country. Even in some more rural areas.

There is no "Darien Gap" in El Salvador; they built roads everywhere.

This road is in Chiriquí(8.607796, -82.422537). We do have nice roads in most of the country. The Darien gap exist because there is no much population there(in Darien). We kind of view that gap as a shield against Colombian Gerrillas. The Gap probably should not exist tho, but there are reasons (other than lack of money) for why it thoes exists.

makes it easier to rob buses.

Un hilo de centracas

That doesn't look very safe

Salvadorean roads look much better to be honest bro

It is not a highway. It is a road. You are not supposed to go too fast. It crosses several urban areas.

Because like everything worth a damn in Latin America we likely paid for it.

El mexicacANO

Not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOTuk_3dfiI

Yes really.

It's only through our endless stream of foreign aid that all of you aren't still living in stick huts, eating each other, and shitting in holes in the ground.

highway

You don't know about that my chicano friend. I still shit in holes

That looks way better than the one in the photo

Post proof chicaca. When have you build us a road?

T-t-t-t-thanks!