How do I cope with the fact that Stannis is dead? I spent the whole season waiting for his return

How do I cope with the fact that Stannis is dead? I spent the whole season waiting for his return.

He's out there somewhere hopefully.

He's hanging with Elvis.

No body = not dead

Look in the snow it's there

Did you seriously need to make a new GoT thread?

He's not dead, just wait and see he'll be back and he will defeat all those pretenders to the throne.

He's coming back.

He's actually the real Azor Azai.

It's just that he needs to take the path of the Buddha. Lost everything he ever loved and all his worldly possessions in order to better serve as a selfless avatar of the fire god.

>loses Shireen
>loses his wife
>loses his fire bitch
>loses his entire army, fortune and claim
>loses his greatest asset in Davos as he has now attached himself to Jon Stork

He's the man who sold the world and Melly sold the lie. He's coming back a changed man, reborn as Azor Azai.

The Hero Westeros deserves.

Brienne killed him, she said she did, why would she lie. You probably will never get your closure because D&D are shit, and they decided to make off-screen deaths a thing. See Black Fish

STANNIS
T
A
N
N
I
S

You can't zimzam the stan man

Stannis is not dead. Brienne killed a faceless man sent by Syrio (who is also a faceless man) disguised as Stannis (that's why Stannis went to the Iron Bank, to pay the faceless men) with a small group of mercenaries to disguised the true Stannis going to the wall (around it actually, went through the Gorge with his army) to make a pact with the Night's King after Melisandre left and he renounced the Lord of Light.

So basically: SF + FM + FS = TS + NK

>In the show, Davos convinced Stannis to go to Braavos to miserably beg the Iron Bank for money to buy sell-swords.

>In the books, is the Iron Bank who goes to Stannis and decide to back His claim to the throne.

That changed my life. D&D truly are pieces of excrement.

why did they chose to not show stannis's death on screen? I do find this perturbing. This is GoT, death is very, very common. Yet when it comes to Stannis's death the audience isn't shown. Why? That's super weird.

is it a ploy to annoy people like me? is it because Stannis will return? is it because they have not a fucking clue? is it something else?

Its because they ruined Stannis' character completely. Everything they showed goes against his character in ways to fuck him over. Its the same way with Jaime.

It's D&D's one last fuck you to Team Stannis

Stannis will force himself back onto the show.

probably for speculation, more "word of mouth" between fans. And maybe boost the feel of "anything could happen" just because we don't see anyone die, doesn't mean they're alive.

they fuckt up stannis death, but i thought the black fish death was pretty decent

>dillian brooding
>starts reading asoiaf
>wtf? those fucking bastards
>returns to set
>bitch slaps DABID
>DABID crys and gets to work on The Mannis triumphant return
Could happen

>Stannis to go to Braavos to miserably beg

"Sire, might I speak freely?"
"So long as you speak quickly."
"Your Grace should go to Braavos with the banker."
"Is that your counsel? That I should flee?" The king's face darkened. "That was your counsel on the Blackwater as well, as I recall. When the battle turned against us, I let you and Horpe chivvy me back to Dragonstone like a whipped cur."

"The day was lost, Your Grace."
"Aye, that was what you said. 'The day is lost, sire. Fall back now, that you may fight again.' And now you would have me scamper off across the narrow sea... "
"... to raise an army, aye. As Bittersteel did after the Battle of the Redgrass Field, where Daemon Blackfyre fell."
"Do not prate at me of history, ser. Daemon Blackfyre was a rebel and usurper, Bittersteel a bastard. When he fled, he swore he would return to place a son of Daemon's upon the Iron Throne. He never did. Words are wind, and the wind that blows exiles across the narrow sea seldom blows them back. That boy Viserys Targaryen spoke of return as well. He slipped through my fingers at Dragonstone, only to spend his life wheedling after sellswords. 'The Beggar King,' they called him in the Free Cities. Well, I do not beg, nor will I flee again. I am Robert's heir, the rightful king of Westeros. My place is with my men. Yours is in Braavos. Go with the banker, and do as I have bid."
"As you command," Ser Justin said.
"It may be that we shall lose this battle," the king said grimly. "In Braavos you may hear that I am dead. It may even be true. You shall find my sellswords nonetheless."
The knight hesitated. "Your Grace, if you are dead — "
" — you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."
Ser Justin put one hand on his sword hilt. "On my honor as a knight, you have my word."

Gee, I sure do wonder where Melisandre went after Jon banished her...

>it's a sand snake kills Jaime offscreen episode

you actually thought he was coming back?

Join your king and kill yourself.

I think the only thing that triggers me as much as the lack of Stannis closure is the fact that Brynden Tully is just "Blackfish"
Like what the hell, the show made him a minor character anyways, its not like he needs a retarded name to make him seem cool.

What really boggles the mind is that DABID was willing to shell out hbo money for building the sets and cgi for a scene for the express purpose of shitting on Stannis.

Just sending Tycho Nestoris to Dragonstone would save the production a lot of money.

>that fuckin pic of stannis drawing his sword
>2015 tv kids yelling how this is the next aragorn
>blabbing about how stannis the mannis is gonna wreck the boltons
>he gets btfo without even a battle scene
you faggots are pathetic