One of the best shows on Netflix right now and no one is talking about it

One of the best shows on Netflix right now and no one is talking about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzYrtG7dCg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this one on Amazon Prime.

Is it a really good show? With a good enough recommendation I'll start it right now.

kenny v spenny for life

I'm watching season 3 right now

Great show save for the romance with Grace

So, what the fuck did Tommy do at the end of series 3? What's his plan?

It's not a total masterpiece, but I really enjoyed it. It gets better after the pilot in my opinion. The main girl is top waifu material.

Continue working for the British government to save his family from going to prison for the rest of their lives.

what the fuck is this about

To anyone itt, its a pretty wonderful show overall. Cillian Murphy is boss as always and there's very little filler.

Because it has nearly inarguable artistic merit and quality.

There is no drama or reason to discuss it, no room for redditor shitposting.

I would give it an 8.5/10. In a world of 3/10 shows, that makes it really good. It's a period drama about a post-WWI gang in Birmingham, England led by a family of veteran brothers. It has a great cast and a neat soundtrack.

early 20th century English gangsters. Great writing,acting, and cinematography along with a very engaging plot. I highly recommend it.

most based character on the show

>BBC show
>Netflix original

A family of gangsters that rise to power from Birmingham, The Peaky Blinders were real, but this show certainly dramatises their exploits.

SHALOM

niggers who pay for netflix/amazon/etc are declared retarded BY ORDER OF THE PEAKU FOOKIN BLINDERS

Shalom made me read it in tom hardys jew voice

Fuck Peaky Blinders is so good. A part of me enjoys how little it's discussed because I'd rather not have reddit tier memes like /got/.

It's ridiculously fun how fast the show moves. It's absolutely rapid fire and hardly ever takes a breather.

Also this scene is GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzYrtG7dCg0

NAMED DA FOOKIN GOAT

A shame Solomons isn't used more, he's one of the best characters, I imagine Hardy was busy with Mad Max and the like although.

Who wishes Charlie would just be happy?

I figured it was to get them behind bars peacefully instead of waiting for scotland yard to execute them on orders from those he pissed off under the pretense of resisting arrest.

>netflix show
as if that says anything, every single netflix is straight up garbage

It's actually bbc btw

It's a BBC 2 show that uses Netflix for US distribution.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of s3? I could hardly follow who Tommy was helping, the Bolsheviks or the White Army, who's the government backing? What was the whole tanks and train business? Father Hughes? Who was helping who? Racks my brain.

Peaky Blinders is pure garbage. TWD and GoT tier garbage. Murphys acting is awful and the way he struts around set trying to channel James Gandolfini is fucking embarrassing.

Arthur*

LE CONTRARIAN MEME

You're right, I've been drinking.

>he doesn't like what i like
>LELELELE MEMEME XD

show is pretty fucking cringeworthy, maximum tryhard. Kind of like Sons of Anarchy.

Brit aristocracy gets tommy to steal tanks for whites. Whites are to pay tommy in jewels. They leak it to the reds so the reds will blow up the train, giving britain a reason to go after russia. Tommy figures this out and plans to rob the whites and blow off the aristocracy, because he knows they'll just have him killed anyway. They nab his boy and force him to play nice, ask for whatever he steals. Michael gets the boy back so tommy doesn't have to pay and SURPRISE he was in on the heist with the princess all along.

there was a little too much buildup, not enough 'happening' IMO. All real events were in the last episode. Not enough 'oh boy this is fun' stuff. But still really damn good. 8/10

because I saw the first ep and is lower tier boardwalk empire

It's like an English version of Boardwalk Empire, and there is some good acting by Sam Neill, plus Tom Hardy shows up in S2

BE S1,2 > PB (all) >>> BE S3,4,5

House of Cards S1 and S2 are pretty great though

Arthur is best Blinder, he deserves some peace

Don't have to worry about that anymore.

no, they're definitely not

Yeah they fixed the problem literally ten minutes after I posted

I'd agree with season 2 of boardwalk, but season 1 was just boring. Short of be's season 2, I'd say peaky is better all around.

I want his undercut, but i have curly hair and i just look like a fop. I'll never be manly-ww1-/fa/ as Arthur-san...

Eh, S1 was definitely 'fun'.

Best part of the season/show so far? For me
Tommy tunnelan. Holy shit the "i'm a father FUCK"+tommy's retaking his place as lead tunneler thing was such an intense characterization. I thought it served as a better illustration of how brutal ww1 was than anything else I've seen about it. I hope S4 has more like this.

:(

peaky blinders is too high brow for Sup Forums

they need to digest pleb shit like GoT and Boardwalk Empire

That said season 3 was pretty weak.

That's not Arthur.

>peaky blinders
>high brow

Don't get me wrong, PB is great, but desu it's pretty low-brow compared to the knick, Mad Men, deadwood, etc. A damn fine show, sure, but if this is high-brow, we're headed into dark times for television.