Why are bongs so jealous of our teeth?

Why are bongs so jealous of our teeth?

my teeth are fucked up

A lot of non-Americans consider perfect "American teeth" to be another aspect of American "fakeness". Humans are meant to have flaws, I guess?

Basic personal hygiene isn't fakeness; it's first-worldness.

>non-Americans actually believe dental hygiene is unnatural

You don't get shiny, bright, white, perfectly straight teeth with just dental hygiene. It's a mixture of diet, hygiene, genetics and access to certain medical professionals.

That's what I said: first world hygiene.

Most americans I know (and I know a shitton) have fucked up teeth.
They tend to be well cleaned, tho.

I wouldn't really call genetics and doctors "basic hygiene".

You live on a dust farm with emu overlords.

that escalated quickly

American teeth look fucking horrific. They are the dental equivalent of fake tits.

>he thinks teeth are naturally white

>bong
Your opinion on this subject is useless

They are.

In many poor countries where sugary processed foods have not become widespread, the populace has white teeth.

>Ameriteeth

You even attempting to talk on the matter is amusing. You either have the teeth of a yokel or the teeth of porcelain.

Nigger, you Americans fucking bleach your teeth. That's not how healthy teeth naturally appear.

England has some of the highest standards for dentistry in the world.
Get over the outdated stereotypes, you fucking moron.

Braces are as fake as Lasik eye surgery. It's not like we're sticking pieces of plastic under our skin to get perfect teeth.

My teeth is whiter than a piece of paper

How do you feel?

this

funny to see all of the inbred islander monkeys ITT chimping out and trying to associte regular tooth-brushing with "fakeness". What's next, being ideologically opposed to showers because it's "fake"?

Murrifag here
My teeth are crooked
I can get them fixed but since I'm a milfag it'll fuck with my career for awhile so I keep putting it off

Should I join the military? Your answer will have considerable consequences on my life.

google african people smiling
they tend to have pretty white and healthy teeth for living in mud huts

pic related

What branch, what do you want to do with life, why would you join?

I'm an Infantryman in the Army, it sucks ass sometimes but I wouldn't trade it for the world

>A fucking leaf

It's called contrast. Naturally teeth have a tint of yellow.

not really, in most africans you can see that the "white" part of their eyes have a yellow tint to it, but the teeth are white, like in this pic

It's pretty funny.

Well, for a long time in the UK they were just removing people's adult teeth and giving them dentures. At least that's what I've heard in the past. We took it a step further. We'll remove people's teeth (at least the most visible ones) and replace them with artificial ones placed directly into the bone.

We DO have a really weird obsession with tooth whiteness and alignment. I don't really mind it at that much.

Wind, wind take this leaf away.
Wind, wind make shitposting go away.
Wind, wind make Sup Forums great again.

What kind of nose structure is that?
Where does that round tip come from I've seen it mostly in asians

I've heard that in Norway as well. That American teeth are fake.

Braces are very common in the US but for the most part teeth themselves are natural. The fake ones you tend to see are from when an orthodontist can't really fix the teeth you have anymore (they're beyond the point of return) and they're forced to replace them with fake implants.

Tooth implants are the future desu.

They're 100% real my crooked yellow teeth barbarian friend, perfect straight white teeth and our mouths smell like mint all day

Braces are kommon in Norway too, but bleaching is fake

that's old news here

C H A R A C T E R

I hate the plastic american look but fake pearly white teeths are the only aspect I like of this american look
Natural teeth are gross to me

Straightened, natural teeth > relatively straight natural teeth > Golstein's ICE WHITE (tm) todally natural teeth > Horishima mouth fucked up teeth

Some of our most popular toothpastes have bleaching elements in them. It's become a lot more popular though to use natural toothpastes that aren't like a flora nuke to your mouth.

That freaky level of white you see, and that we get given shit about is done in a dental office with these weird light treatments. Very few people actually do that anymore but it used to be very popular.

What kind of nose structure is that?
Looks asian

My top row of teeth are perfect and I got some big ass canines too. The only thing holding me back from being a dental model for vampires is two symmetric slanted teeth on my bottom row but they're unnoticeable unless I pry my mouth open.

I just don't see how you get shitty teeth, I drink way too much coke and my teeth are still white and have no problems at all.

Bad genes 2bh, some people drown their teeth in sweets and sodas and never get a single cavity, others already start rotting when they look at coke on the shelf. I had bad teeth when I was a neet and did irregular dental hygiene, then I got them fixed and now I do proper hygiene and still get bad teeth simply from not brushing immediately after drinking juice or having sweets. But I can't be fucking fucked to brush ten times a day.

>White straight teeth look better than "natural" crooked yellow ones.
>Big perky fake tits look better than "natural" ones except for a lucky 1% of women.
It isn't "horrific" it's that every bong seams to have horrifically low standards.

This. Teeth don't need to shine like xenon lights, but they don't have to be crooked and dark yellow.

Nigger tier taste right here.

It's still popular where I'm from

One of my teeth goes back a bit, but it's not bad enough to be covered on NHS, would cost £500 to sort out and I would have to wear a retainer for the rest of my life.

I'm a perfectionist with likewise standards. I don't settle for shit like bongs do.

>wouldn't trade it for the world
yeah, because you wouldn't be able to find any other job LOL

armyfags are literally retards

This.
It looks like overcompensation when you have flashy "teeth". Normal yellowish-white is unobtrusive.

Yanks are fucking plastic.