Give me one reason why i shouldnt get this as a tattoo

give me one reason why i shouldnt get this as a tattoo

Not a circle

honestly cant, because its pretty cool and also because youre the one who decides what to do with your body! on a similar note, Ive been thinking of getting another tattoo, and I too like swans, so what are some good tattoo ideas relating to them?

tattoos are degenerate

and

you'll either regret it or do mental gymnastic to cope it

Gira designed it in like a day

im never gonna stop liking swans or the glowing man

it's a stolen artwork

it'll get you beat up every single day

Most tatoos don't look good. They're either too oddly colored for your skin tone or they're in a bad place. Especially sleeves unless you plan the whole thing out at once

TGM is not as good as To Be Kind and The Seer.

true but im not getting a baby on my arm

You should totally get that thing as a tattoo. Really. Get it.

I thought the same thing when I used to listen to Static X in high school

TGM is actually better than TBK and TS you massive pleb

this would look fucking dope

Tattoos are fucking gay.

Get this one instead.

>dark side of the moon is stolen artwork
fuck off

no it wouldnt

I think it's a good idea OP

Wait and see if it becomes the shitstorm terminal redux has.

just get a poster dude

what

alright

I was saying you could say the same thing about numerous other albums.

serious design agencies always credit the original
swans knew they could get away with blatantly ripping off a dude's work and pass as their own work because their drone fans are too stupid
also yeah, nice job referencing pink floyd, a band who didn't make their covers (not saying that's a bad thing tho but you can't credit a band for doing visual stuff when they don't)

DSotM's cover isn't stolen artwork though. the band chose it from a number of designs created by longtime collaborator Storm Thorgerson and his Hipgnosis design group

this is what he had to say when asked about the cover art

>[Laughs] Like most images that I find compelling, it refuses to give up its meaning. What happened was I was conceptualizing the cover art … people see it in digital panels these days, but it’s actually six panels of a foldout LP or digipak CD. I wanted an iconic image, which I’m prone to and have used since the beginning of Swans. So, I thought, why not use a character from a different language — one that uses characters instead of an alphabet, per se. I was looking at having a Chinese character on the cover denoting, say, “glowing,” or “man” or “world,” and on the next panel would be a character in Japanese, and the next panel would be in Arabic or Hebrew and so forth. So, I gathered all these loosely associated characters and had someone lay them out, and I realized it was some horrible New Age thing and thought, “Oh my god.” [Laughs] The deadline was approaching, so I just drew these images. To what they specifically refer, I cannot say. I suppose they’re twisted body parts or amalgams of different body parts, but I can’t be more specific than that because I don’t know myself.

TGM > TS >>> TBK

It was a joke because a prism is something so common you can find it on someone's desk

Cool if you work at hot topic

I have 2. They are very simple and represent me.

I will not regret them, they are apart of me now.

Why regret what you can't change?