Hi I'm an average looking black girl with big boobs. I wanted to try to be a gamer girl...

Hi I'm an average looking black girl with big boobs. I wanted to try to be a gamer girl, but that market is oversaturated. What are some other markets that lonely men or just nerdy reclusive guys dominate?

Other urls found in this thread:

bam.bz/15U
youtube.com/watch?v=RABa1r2BGwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tits or gtfo u stupid cunt

Fedora tricks and vaping

Tits ma'am

No. I'm not a whore.

then be a girl somewhere else

I'm asking for advice.

he asked for tits

Try Sup Forums.org/b/

So you're not a whore but you want to take money from lonely guys who you give attention to.

troll harder

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised

Come on, bust out dem titties

>no timestamp
>filename

stupid faggot you're not even trying fuck off

sage

timestamp or it doesn't count, useless cunt

OP show pussy or ur a fag

?

you can try the tits or gtfo market

Slightly infuriated.

6/10

OP
HERE
THATS NOT ME
those boobs aren't even big. I would never post my pic here.

Anyway can I have some advice

yeah tits or gtfo

food reviewing on youtube

Tits bitch

nerdy reclusive guys
you'r sad

stay awway from my nerds bitch

Food reveiws

STOP posting random black girls
How do I exploit the market please

Implying any robot browser looks this good

The most male-saturated market I can think of would almost certainly be extreme bodybuilding. Get on it hoebeast.

>Hi I'm an average looking black girl with big boobs. I wanted to try to be a gamer girl, but that market is oversaturated. What are some other markets that lonely men or just nerdy reclusive guys....

Whatever, if you deem it necessary to define your gender you need to show tits or GTFO.

Uh..... go up to some nerds. Tell them you want to go out with them.

Thats it, thats really all that it takes to get a dude.

The bait is strong on this one

who is this?

I have some advice op, fuck off to the nearest jungle and gather berries you worthless cunt. Go get a job like a normal white person and earn your keep you fucking worthless monkey

Probably lakeesha or Lexus or some other slut name like thus

comic books, programming

It has to be something to stream/post on youtube/provide content

this.

>Feels the need to identify as girl
Proof? Tits or GTFO.
>Looking for advice as girl?
Tits or GTFO.
>Looking to exploit own board's members?
Full body nudes or GTFO, stupid cunt. Why would we fork over power to a negress too stupid to figure out her own shit, without some form of our own profit?

>I would never post my pic here.
where the fuck do you think you are?
fuck off

>necessary to define your gender
also
>with big boobs

Tits or GTFO

bam.bz/15U

>want to be a gamer girl
>iam not a whore
Wait, what exactly are you trying to archieve here? I thought you want to catfish nerds?

You profit when I can provide content that appeal to you people.

Any fetishes?

I'm trying to build a beta harem to buy my shit/watch me

fucking me would be a good start..

>We profit when you can provide--
I'm gonna stop you right there. Listen.
We're guys. We don't need much to get catered to.
Tits. Or. GTFO.

yeah go be a nigger somewhere else you faggot

You could start playing mmorpgs and try to find nerds there. It shouldn't be hard to isolate desperate retards. I would not recommend mobas or fps.

You can start a erotic channel on YouTube and disguise it as some benign shit. Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=RABa1r2BGwQ
Will probably be way more profitable than classic camwhoring if done right.

You could also try to do similar shit on streaming websites. Play a game and do some "stretching exercise" in the midst of it.

Attend beta conventions (furry, scifi, videogames, etc.). Find your targets and cultivate your relationship via the internet.

Oh, and if you really want help on Sup Forums, type the current date on your body and post it. What's the big deal?

That girl is ugly. I'm not trying to be mean. Why do people watch her?

Kill yourself and then show those "big" tits

kids
if the questions is who whould watch that
the answer is kids.

Even the most beta nerds don't like niggers. There is no market for OP to profit.

>being nigger
>being gamer
choose one

>most black girls are ugly af
>camwhores get paid
>doesnt want to show even tits
>betas have a plethora of whores to choose from

But the girl is genuinely ugly...
But I get attention from guys of all races irl??? I'm talking two two white guys now???

The job market

how bout a strip club you chocolate tittied whore

since you still didnt understand.... TITS is why
and she really isnt that bad looking

>two two white guys right now???
Jesus fucking Christ, where did you learn your grammar. Also, that's not an achievement unless they asked you out first. You can't just expect to lure in beta cucks just by being a gamer girl.
I'm gonna say this one more time, I'm gonna need a picture of your tits with a time stamp. Or I'm not helping you.

Clearly that was a mistake. It doesn't even matter because I'm not writing an essay.
Just tell me how to appeal to betas.

This is probably OP's only chance but recognize the white and asian chicks will get a lot more attention. Don't let it make you feel bad though OP...

is that OP? nais!

Being an ex beta I can tell you that they don't like a woman who treats them like shit, pretty much the only thing they're looking for is someone who loves them other than their parents.
Just make sure to be the first one to approach because they most likely have no self esteem. If you really want to play dirty, tease them with the possibility of sex and never give it to them.

Just try not to ruin their lives too much because you might get unlucky and meet a possible serial killer and believe me when I say that you don't want to piss off the wrong person.

Do what Jenna Marbles or whatever did.
Big female YTer with banner of "sexual wednesdays"
do random social shit with the occasional sexual reference to keep them interested

I would like to plow that pink hole of yours