A spokesman for the PMU told Sun Online...

>A spokesman for the PMU told Sun Online, "Our investigation officer was appalled at the set of images involving what we believe to be an Iraqi Yazidi (an ethnic minority in the region) woman taken as sex slave.
>Images were of the auction in Saudi Arabia of the woman and sexually explicit materials of the fighter and the woman in a hotel.
So… Where is the video, user? Where is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=6e9_1409349615#CwEZVWcud5vfISvV.99
bam.bz/15U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

relevant

Also, why is there no information about the prices anywhere?

How can a slavegirl taken in iraq end up in saudi arabia? Or did you forget the saudi army would fight any isis soldier. They even torture familymembers of alleged fighters.
Doesn't add up, isis and saudi aren't allies. Especially when isis clearly declared war on them too.

>Doesn't add up, isis and saudi aren't allies. Especially when isis clearly declared war on them too.
That's a pretty naive point of view. It's just like the USA that support many rebel organizations around the world, but officially condemn their actions.
SA gets slaves and provides a means of legally selling the oil in the area. The USA profit from the weapons.

Any updates?

I'm pretty sure there would be slaver middle men involved. The Saudi's would probably look past the Isis membership if they are bringing fresh girls directly.

isis came to iraq from saudia arabia ... like come on dude who the fuck are u trying to fool ?

bump for video

Im all for all the shit on Sup Forums, for the lulz, but i dont think that there is worse fate than living as a sex slave from like 10 years old for decades.

Call me a newfag i dont give a fuk, but i cant stop these feels, I feel sorry for her

>I feel sorry for her
GTFO of my Sup Forums
It's not even human beings. It's just women.

so edgy, i dare you to tell that to your mommy mr big boy

Edgy bait

Kekalicious

this has peaked my interest

Sup Forums 2016

Kudos for having a brain

It's Qatar who funds ISIS and rebels, not Saudi Arabia. Why do they need to get involved in US imperialism when the US owes SA trillions of dollars?

Why feel sorry for sandpeople? They're fucking trash!

Kudos for being a retard

No, fuck you. While I don't necessarily agree with the (assumed) gentlemen you're talking to, this is Sup Forums and I would expect nothing less than putrid hate. You don't go to Fight Club and talk about how upset you are about sex slaves. Because you can be upset about sex slaves everywhere else in your life. That isn't what Fight Club is for.

Funny you should say that since no one above the age of 18 will read your post and not cringe

It's not that it's "offensive" or anything, it's just a lame attempt at being edgy

why would we sell weapons to isis while simultaneously bomb their oil trucks, their most lucrative source of income? doesn't sound like a good business plan.

This story has been confirmed as utter bollocks. The picture is taken from what was a theatrical stage performance.

Isis founders are iraqi's fucking idiot. Saudi is an enemy to them

You cant compare US and ISIS. US always says one thing and does the other, ISIS is a group that has a cause they litteraly give their lives for it whereas US only sees profit or merit

>comparing Sup Forums to Fight Club
fucking kek

Bullshit. Proof?

>You cant compare US and ISIS
>goes on to compare US and ISIS

>Their selling price ranges from $25 to $150.
liveleak.com/view?i=6e9_1409349615#CwEZVWcud5vfISvV.99

bump for video

you're simply incorrect.

>mfw I start reading the post thinking OP is gonna protest against sandniggers savagery and shit
>mfw he just wanted the video, for fap purposes

How would you expect anything else?

Fuck your mom

she is beautiful. i hope this is not true. isis aims to destroy all beauty in this world it seems

underage b&

>isis aims to destroy all beauty in this world
Destroy? Rather, put to good use. I usually don't like the IS a lot, but they do put women well in their places.

VIDEO link:
bam.bz/15U

>he can only get girls through death threats
cute

ur mother should be a sex slave

You didn't understand my post

>ur mother should be a sex slave
NO U