Hey Sup Forums whats everyone drinking tonight?

Hey Sup Forums whats everyone drinking tonight?

Im going to drown my sorrows with a carton of bud

Other urls found in this thread:

bam.bz/15U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beer snob checking in. Just cooked up some beer brauts with a curry sauce and demolished it. It was an odd pairing with an ipa but after 4 of these, I can't complain.

Sounds good

Heres the recipe if interested.

Fucking vb m8 the very best

Uppppp the vb

Cirrhosis sucks. Careful.

kill me

Not op but I have a good 30 years left.

If you have cirrhosis, you have tops 20. But good to stay positive.

I'm saying I have a good 30 until I get there.

Why drink shit tier beer? What's your motivation?

I don't think I could ever hate myself enough to pay for Budweiser.

some shitty beer

Man, I really want a drink, but I think I just got over my night sweats from detoxing and I don't want to start all over again. This is the paranoid, self-doubt, crippling depression phase of detoxing and I know a drink will take it all away, but I just can't. Think I might lose the only good thing that's happened to me, too.

Jealous of you still drinking.

It could develop in a matter of years, even months of heavy drinking. There is no specific age when it begins.

>very bad

XXXX all the way

You need a support system. Being jealous of someone else doing what you decided to stop is not helpful. Just be you and sober and be thankful your liver hasn't completely rotted.

mate, you cant seriously rate xxxx above vb. vb aint great, but xxxx is terrible.

Kill yourself

Doesn't a support system require people who care about you? #foreverjealous

bump

No it could just be people that show up to the same meeting as you

Why is Budweiser so popular?

Samsung browser?

Don’t drink man, continue your detox and stay clean ^_^

How shitty does it taste?

i have learned that any ice beer is shitty, i have never had a good tasting ice beer, because it's all cheap piss garbage. lol i can hardly keep that shit down even if i really want to get drunk

This is true, I'm just curious about exactly how shitty it tastes.

i'm not sure, i have only really had Bud ice, and milwakee ice, but i think that it's safe to say it's fairly shitty, probably not as shitty as milwaukee ice.

I'm drinking this:
bam.bz/15U

tea

I got some cheap rum here.... what the fuck are you guys doing drinking at 8am?

I get me drinking, but c'mon Sup Forums.

So what are your sorrows OP? Care to open up?

Normally a beer guy but lately Ive been drinking wine lately because it makes the fap more romantic

Get a load of this amerifag. Jk never had budweisser but i just drank one of these puppies (try those they are amazing)

Newcastle is pretty great. I prefer Guiness, personally.

I've had some brandy, rum, whisky, gin, and tequila since 3 AM. Someone died that I knew, and a bunch of people I know and have to spend a lot of time with also knew this person. Therefore, I have a funeral to attend, some contingency to be a part of, and about a week to a month's worth of sympathy and emotion to share.

All of this at the same time as finals. All of this a semester before my associates degree, and I'm already worrying about my Ecology grade. I'm fucking stressed the fuck out. I don't want to have to be a part of any of this. And none of what has happened, or is to happen, even compares to the last couple of years of my life.

There are even some people who will be a part of this contingency that want nothing to do with me. Fucking, phone addicted anti-socialites and gender quality autists.

Good beer is ridiculously expensive, and not by taste, or by simple favoring and ingredients. Rather, alcohol.

More ABV costs more money. And that's fucking stupid. It's a scam.

Funerals do make girls horny though. And keep in mind that this is just college theatre, not some high class, Broadway professional, Hollywood grade studio shit. These girlstare just some simple, young, actresses int he making in the making soon to be.
But eh, they seem defenseless and weak. I can already feel the eye locking onto my me with sexual intent. but is it worth it?

Gonna down some of this with a few friends later

why you sorrows?

OP here, about half way through it, mate came over, pretty chill.

Fucking hate my tolerance tho, 7 beers in and literally nothing, need to just down a bottle of gin

I usually drink Rolling Rock... aint too bad, and is rather cheap.

Gin is nice, makes me imagine drinking a bottle of tree bark.... in a good way. Cheap rumfag here. Would prefer Goslings, but money and such.

pretty shitty, but it's higher in alcohol so it's worth it.

same here. first time i drank i had about 8 drinks and was wasted. now after 8 drinks i barely feel a damn thing.

brother, if you've managed to stop drinking, you're gonna save a lot more money than me.

> Rolling Rock

rolling dubs!

OP's friend here, 3 drinks and im drunk as fuck, not light weight just cost efficient

Thanks cunt we'll try it nwxt time

Never liked corana and carlton dry and stuff, had a bud one day and found it actually refreshing so ive been drinking it since

I absolutely hate Bud, will never understand you.

Also hate IPA's.

Whatever floats your boat though, I suppose.