How ugly am I really?

How ugly am I really?

Other urls found in this thread:

bam.bz/15U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tranny faggot/10.
Consider sitting in an idling car with hose attached to exhaust through passenger window.

I'd get all up into my weird fetishes with you

You look great.

10/10 would engage sexual murder fantasy, shat good are intestines if you cant fuck em

Drop kik or gtfo

I can lift my 280 lb sister so maybe I'm ugly due to too much testosterone

A girl can only handle so much abuse in life..

Showtits/10
>unless youre actually a man

would cum on face

*laughs cautiously*

Thanks..

I hear giving random kik ers bjs will make you attractive and more popular. Ugly doesnt matter to a guy cumming down your throat( image relevant)

You're the best I could ever hope for, and I hate looking at myself in the mirror. So, it's probably a bad thing.

Fuck my life!

Of course. Those glasses are cute on you.

Just tired of the chicks on here totally fishing for attention and never wanting to talk

you're ok

Ouch. Sorry that you're ugly too.

tits /w timestamp or gtfo

You've been here long enough to know the signs. Were you hoping this time would be different?

>this time it's different
>this time I mean it
So cliche. So naive.

Well if you want to make friends maybe go looking on reddit. Giving you oil out here is a good way to get stalked.

Poor transition tbh

Why would I catfish with a bland girl if I was going to catfish?

your ugliness and transsexual behavior is so huge
that i broke my neck trying to take a good look at that picture

Tits/gtfo

cannot tell without seeing tits or vaj

need to observe genitals to determine

Its a shame that i would love to have relationship with a beauty like you but explaining to friends and family...

gtfo

I have no idea what that means

I wouldn't think you as an equal, but I know people, if they can find something better, they will. I'm a temp guy at best, a "like a brother" friendzone at average, and every bad name in the book at worst. When you have a guy and find someone better, let the first guy know he's just a temp or that you haven't figured out where you want to go further and "don't get your hopes up", at least he won't be trying to convince himself he stands a chance.

I think I come on Sup Forums just reaffirm why I don't bother dating

test here
bam.bz/15U

It means that not everyone is so open to idea of trans people

you are one dumb cunt aren't you?

Meh I'm most likely going to die alone myself . Quite honestly I've never had a boyfriend. I'm the type of girl that gets hit on for sex and that's about it

pretty sure trap

show dick nao

Yes but what new proof of my idiocy can you offer me today?

Why?

Why do I only get hit on for sex? Well 2 reasons. 1: I'm not pretty enough to actually date. 2: I'm a fucking weirdo.

coming on b whining that not getting a boyfriend/girlfriend/trapfriend whatever.. the idiosyncratic behavior i see here everyday maybe try getting out more and not spending your days here?

You guys turned this into a cringe thread way too quickly faggots

....and, ladies and gentlemen, we just found another lonely guy who will never have a girlfriend..

I almost never come on here. I also live in the middle fucking nowhere. It's pretty hard to actually get out ...

How old are you, if you don't mind that I ask?

You remind me of the girl I'm heavily into. She has the same problem. I'm building up my funds/credit to buy my first property next year and it's exciting because I want a big family with her.

Also you look painfully underage with that camp shit you're wearing which makes me believe you're an obvious larper, but then again I look young and this is me at twenty one.

Kik me stonerxjedi and let's talk. Maybe I can change that

You are very pretty

let's see
>I come on Sup Forums just reaffirm why I don't bother dating
so you are saying that you don't date because your future SO will be like the fgts here?
Why the fuck do you think the REAL people would act like the fgts here?
To assume that everyone is a fgt is dumb
so you're being a dumb cunt

loser. yea vote for this guy he has Kik!

I'm 21, I'm not any kind of larper, and that camp sweater is a fake and only for style

7/10

You're cute and you seem like you have a lot you can talk about

stop projecting fgt

>gets hit on for sex
A half-step above me. I do get hit on, but cougars no one would look twice at if not fat girls that's at the bottom of the barrel. I like having emotional support, but I can't fuck someone that doesn't arouse me, and I wish I could snap my fingers and like fat or older girls. You actually do it for me, so that's something not terrible, but it's the closest to a compliment I can give you. The best I could get, I'd be happy for you, and you wouldn't worry about someone like me cheating on you since you would be the best I could get. Maybe not what you wanted to hear, best I could do, coming from a horrible looking guy who likes not-fat and not-old females, which is asking for too much.

And why do you call yourself a weirdo?
Also, what kind of guys interest you?

I'd probably fuck you. Don't know why you have a tent on fire but whatever Catskills are pretty nice

Haha no I don't assume everyone is fucking retarded or abusive. But it's a good way to gauge your attractiveness level

Are u a female neet

Show us your boobs.

you do know that Sup Forums brings the worst in people right? So I don't see your logic here
also show tits

feminist/10

It's a shame you're all the way out in
New York. You seem super cool.

>LARPer
>from a Catskills hoodie
Care to share why you think this?

You're sweet, thank-you.

I'm mildly autistic.

What's a neet?

You're white and able to pull off the gay hair pretty boy thing, with confidence to post your pic. Seems like you should be somewhere better right now than with us, unless you're also fishing for compliments.

Aspergers?

No, seriously, you suck ass BIG TIME!! I bet you couldn't even pay a hooker to spend time with you.

M9 what do the Catskils have to do with LARPing?

First thing are you of age? If yes need to see body, hav to judge whole package luv

Tits or gtfo.

I would ask you on a date and expect a really decent conversation but you might be an sjw which would ultimatley skew results but id rate you and easy 7.5 out of ten, which is a very good grade if you consider the bell curve for attractiveness is actually similar to IQ. You could be an 8 depending on better views of your body. Hit me up on snap chat @glazeit

Show penis and we can judge

KEK

99% of the population on B is .. thats nothing special.

But, isn't 95% of Sup Forums autistic as well?

see

KEK

wow slow.

So am i...asbergers

I look like this except my nose has a bad shape, also same faggot haircut cuz i'm a faggot.

would you bang me?

>inb4 with a baseball bat

Nope its 99.7% actually

People on reality aren't going to call you ugly outright. That's the logic.

>Nope its 99.7% actually
>bait

i hate non round figures the .7 is just bullshit its either 99% or it isnt

As long as she says yes, does it matter if it's actually yes? You've established you find her attractive, if she was underage at this point, would you be trying to convince yourself you're not interested?

Help me understand the normie mind.

At risk of sounding like an actual beta fag, I'm crushing pretty hard. You seem like a pretty genuine chick, plus as everyone else has said, you're extremely cute.

If you got a kik, hmu: Cpt.StabEm

I like the way I look because of the girl I love. You know that women generally don't find guys like me attractive correct? And the ones that do are afraid to approach because of me probably being gay/underage/too pretty(?)...

Also I am very unapproachable in real life hahaha. In a situation where someone is stuck being around me such as work, or a school project or anything like that I am very easy going and relate able and often find it easy to get along with just about anyone. But approachable is off the table completely if there is no social situation forcing me to talk to people to achieve something. I'm too business like and polite.

7/10 would take to a dennys parking lot at 3 am and spank your ass cheeks with a spatula while an asian trap watches

if you are ugly people on reality won't talk to you at all.
tits or gtfo

I'm generally not into traps(if you are one). But i guess you look fine. Glasses are a huge weakness for me so you got that going.

.... well I'm mostly being called a tranny. Compliment fishing is for tinder. I think I just have a morbid curiosity for people's basic response to me. It's a bad habit akin to cutting.

Yeah I guess

Your girl is a faghag and is waiting until she can peg you since she knows you won't mind.

I AM 21 FOR THE LAST TIME

Your not a tranny. Your cute

Every thread an unsure girl about her looks comes for "the painful truth", we can rest assure on people like you to be quick to stroke her ego, pick her up from her wallowing pit of misery, and give her your contact info because that's exactly the type of response she needs to get her wet in the panties for a guy like you she's desperately needed her whole life.

Well if there's ever a regret she may had, it's not meeting a guy with your post sooner!

What do you do for fun?

the response will be positive if you just obey the rules and show tits
if you don't we will call you exactly what you are
a faggot
simple as that