Got stabbed and need help Sup Forumsros! Don't be cunts now!

Got stabbed and need help Sup Forumsros! Don't be cunts now!

gofundme/marcels-got-stabbed-fund

Cry me a river

Bump! Seriously I need help

Looks like a slash not a stab, timestamp it and ill donate

Let's see your stab wound faggot

Timestamp incoming. It is a slash but it still sucked

Medical attention is what you NEED!

Not our money!

No, Canada provided the medical attention but now I'm too poor to work.

Help me please

Timestamp.

is your new name marcela? nice boob job fucking trap

Working construction does such things to a man

Boobs for funds

Your already healed up. Get a job to pay your medical bills or dont medical debt is the least collectible kind of debt

Just need $500 surely there's a single rich Sup Forumsro that can help a hard working capitalist continue his capitalist ways.

Read the link. I'm in a rural area and just need some money to move to a place with work.

Dont care enough. Dont be a beggar your definately not a true capitalist if your looking for handout. Sell your shit to raise money. Im sure you have a computer or gaming system. Probably collectibles you could sell. Or go on Craigslist and give head for money.

I'm willing to work hard. Just need to be able to get to the work.

have you considered bleeding out?

Definitely not a true capitalist? I know my rights, how to start a business, where to find government contracts, & how to market myself as an independent contractor in the private sector. I'm a fine capitalist - just born into a poor family and currently in a rural area needing to get out.

Yep

No shit to sell!

So figure out a way to raise cash and quit begging for handouts like a libtard

In the forest bro

You cannot be refused medical service if you are injured regardless of possible payment.

So this is a scam.

HALP Sup Forums PLZ GIB MONIES FOR COMMISHUNS OF FURSONA HALP Sup Forums NEE MONIES PLZ GIBE SO MORE COMUSSHUNS CAN BE GOT!

Who slashed you? Did you sue them?

Stop using rural living as an excuse. I grew up in bumfuck. Always had a job. Then joined the navy to get the fuck out of bumfuck. Theres a way if your willing but your not.

Wasn't refused medical services bro, Just need a bit to deal with the aftermath of an injury

I reckon your parents were integrated in the community of bumfuck?

Homeless guy so no cash gained

Nope i was by my alcoholic shut in aunt. I made all my own connections.

I was raised

Capitalist moralfaggotry ITT.

Begging is a good way to make money, and a true capitalist doesn't object to alternative ways of making money, so eat it moralfags.

>now I'm too poor to work.
Say what?