Help me Sup Forums ros to face with the devil himself.. i need soma rituals and occult stuffs for power and some shits...

help me Sup Forums ros to face with the devil himself.. i need soma rituals and occult stuffs for power and some shits..help anons

Become a politician.

you fucking nigger

dont fuck around with these things if you dont have ALL the knowledge about that shit

its not about HURRDURR LETS SUMMON THE DEVIL HURRDURR

its a fucking entity, which is more than a dizillion years old, and it will fuck you up seriously if you dont know what you are doing.

>to face with
Maybe we should help you to good with the English.

this

stfu wannabe faggot

retarded much?

also: read about hermes and other guys like him.

The problem we have in this world is: the ancestors of the 1% were the great masters, magicians, wizards wise men (call them what you want) they had some serious power because they knew how our reality worked. the 1% of today just want to keep the power their ancestors had without spending their entire time studying the occult, the ancient knowledge the structure of reality and all that stuff. So they fuck around with things they dont even understand. and that leads to twisted, sick and perverted minds and people.

you really wanna be that OP?

butthurt samefag

Its all bullshit and nonsense might as well pray to keebler elves while your at it.

Go hit /x/, fucklick.

Sancte Michaƫl Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus,
supplices deprecamur: tuque,
Princeps militiae caelestis,
Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

good luck

omg how fucking clueless are you

samefag harder

Or OP's parents will walk in while he's talking to Glorpuzal the rim job demon and have one more reason to be disappointed in him.

guys how do i sell my soul the devil?

why do that? didn't you read the fine print?

put a pickle in your dickle, light fireworks and stick them up your ass, eat a whole bunch of toothpaste then draw 'faggot' on your own face backwards using your non-dominant hand.

you will hear a click when it happens. you may have to shave off all of your hair and burn it on a sulphur fire if all else fails.

i just wanna sell my soul to the devil man

very funny, well done

yeah dude i really want it though

SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON!

SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON!