Seriously Europe is fucking tiny

The biggest (and by extension most developed in a way IMO) is France, and even that's a tiny country in country in Europe. It's no wonder that that Western Europe needs the European Union to survive to be politically relevant, but the current order isn't working.

Astonishing when you realize Texas covers the entirety of western Europe.

how the fuck did Greece keep contact with western europe despite being so far from them?

They invented Western Europe

Nearly 90% of the landmass of Great Britain isn't built on despite the island holding 64 million people. It's all about perspective m8.

that's why they did bad things to other continents.

I think Britain's special in this way. Island, democratic tradition that's been handed down to us, so ability to maintain an isolationist option throughout history (which is why we won the cold war for everyone else),
Britain's not like everyone like everyone else and definitely else in Europe. Definitely more America more than than France. Eternal Anglo and sheeit

(fuck I've been handed the half pint and I'm a lightweight)

AMERICA SO BIG. OTHER COUNTRY SMALL. HOW CAN THEY EVEN COMPETE?

The population of Texas is less than the population of France and France is not even the most populous country.

Faggot, I said Western Europe. Countries like Poland and Hungary exist to take a gorillion euro more than they give and then beat up refugees that they should take should take in to cover their fair share. But they shouldn't do that because muh racial purity.

I do hope that you're only memeing and not serious, it would be sad to see the dumb american stereotype reinforced.

it didn't

Are modern Greeks true descendants of those ancient Greeks whose invented so much or these modern Greeks are fakes as modern Egyptians are? Redpill me pls!

>fair share refugee
I think you think I'm supposed to be brainwashed to agree that a share of it even exists let alone "fair".

>despite being so far from them?

Literally 3 hours by boat from Greece to Italy.

do you have boat?

>fair share
It's no one's fair share but your lots. You're taking down their leaders and bombing them to shit and funding literal jihadists all because they wont bend over to your kike overlords.

We should build a big raft that constantly travel between middle eas and americas so burgees would get to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

>Khazakhstan is relevant because BIG = GOOD!!

OP probably thinks Greenland is relevant too lmao

Exactly! America first REEEEEEEEE

>tfw continentlet

You're such a fucking bellend. It's unreal.
What does landmass has to do with anything ?

If only the biggest countries are relevant, then why is America bending over to Israel?

>his "country" has land on less than three continents
Point at him and laugh everyone

You tell them, my French brother.

>American education

You had Mongols, they had Turks. So no.

Greenland counts for three, dont bully!

Not the Spaniard you talked to but are you stupid? What relevance has your question?

Do you know what a ferry service is?

Needs Gibraltar.

Try for that old "colonization" thing a second time ? This time as friends and not rivals.

Norway is fucking giant mate but on maps it looks tiny

Ceuta and Melilla aren't listed either. Maybe they are too close to be called "oversea".

Take your own share as you instigated half of the wargames down there.
>muh purity
Thats how the old world thinks, deal with it.
Concerning the size of europe, small states can flourish if certain conditions are met. A strong poland, germany, france core which would be more militant and boost its population would suffice to protect the rest of the continent from needless agression while the economic angle really does not depend on size and centralisation. Hell look at tiny singapore, if you are not retarded and have a well educated population you can thrive even as such a tiny citystate.

Some of our Islands are missing on that map.

>Maybe they are too close to be called "oversea".

Good point. Though Gibraltar is classed as a British overseas territory.

I think they're all grouped under "Netherlands Antilles", aren't they?

other way around mate

Bit jealous you get to keep an actual chunk of land

also missing our chunk of cyprus

Well put down your cup of earl grey and find your balls again.

>He cant go from any 2 towns in his country by car in less than a day.

How do non Europeans cope with distance?

STFU, you live on stolen land you have barely any connection with. While our ancestors have been here for thousands of years, developed our language, culture and customs on these lands.

t. maghrebi

>The biggest (and by extension most developed in a way IMO) is France,

West Germany and Benelux are much more densely populated. France is pretty empty except for the north.

we created it