About a year ago, I met a drunk girl in Hamburg, we had sex and I took some pics...

About a year ago, I met a drunk girl in Hamburg, we had sex and I took some pics. After that I forgot about her until I found out her husband is some kind of semi famous games journalist here in germany.
I never showed the pics to anyone to save their marriage (she was very cute and obviously drunk).

Now I've decided to give the choice if I will dump them to the user that gets TRIPS in this thread.
Roll and write if you want them posted or not.

Pic related, it's this Kim girl and her husband.

Feel free to ask questions.
I got 7 pics and one handjob/blowjob clip of about 10 seconds.

sure, roll

roll

Roll mein nigga

dump em
anyone know who they are?

I want dem pics

Exposing a whore and ruin a nu male, both at once? Count me in, I hate traitorous degenerates!

I'm doubting because this is the 2nd or third time I'm seeing this post

Gimme gimme gimme

Nigga

WHO ARE THEY

Mein Fuhrer

Ravioli ravioli gimme the...

Check em, post that shit

Asshole... Fucking expose the whore! Fuck the trips show us them tits!

Lel gimme

sweet sweet trips son

Oh look it's this thread again.jpg

Zinger, give them to us

Sounds gud

no pics

Tripppppps

Rollerino

release the tittehs

Check em

N I G G A

Try once more

Roll my boat

yes

Trips

Dang

expose

The CAP and SDA radiants were both definitely detected visually in all years, standing out
against those much weaker ones supposed active in Capricornus-Aquarius then. Although the
radiant of the CAP partly overlaps that of the large ANT region, the low CAP velocity should
allow both video and visual observers to distinguish between the two sources. Frequently, bright
and at times fireball-class shower meteors are seen. Minor rate enhancements have been reported
at a few occasions in the past. The highest observed ZHR of ≈ 10 dates back to 1995. Recent
results suggest the maximum may continue into July 31.

Erika

Eh. Sure

The two of you had your fun. You forgot about it. So why the hell release now? Let it be, you don't know for what it will be good.

OP is a fag. There are no pics

I want dem trips

Pls

The κ-Cygnids showed enhanced activity in 2014 and 2007. Apart from these peaks, the general
ZHR level seems to increase in the recent years from an apparent dip in the period 1990–
2005. However, the currently available data do not confirm a periodic activity variation. For
this year there are no predictions of peculiarities available. The shower is best-observed from
northern hemisphere sites, from where the radiant is easily available all night. VID suggested
a number of discrepancies to the currently-accepted parameters listed above, including that the
peak might happen closer to August 14. The radiant has been found to be rather complex with
several sub-centers around the given position towards the constellations of Draco and Lyra. Due
to the low velocity of the shower meteors, the association should be possible also considering
the sub-radiants. Furthermore, the activity might be present only from August 6–19 overall.
Consequently observers should be aware that the shower may not behave as it is “supposed to”!

Nogo

Oh yeah, someone gets trips we just magically get to see these pics. These threads are such fucking cancer it's unbelievable

go for it

Do it

please OP want to see her nude and doing bj

Das Juden

roll

nigger

Dump em

Trying

Reroll faggits

Jew

trips

Again

/b is trash

I want dem pics too

WINRAR

sigh

Check em

Aww shiiieeet

Winrar

Nice

I am de trips king

Holy shit.

Cool, now lets watch op not delivar

111 INCOMING

our overlords haveth spoken!

OP deliver faggot

Waiting for OP not to deliver

Nigger

Op...

Rollerino fags

Anyone posting in this thread who was hoping to see pics should be taken out back and shot to ensure their stupidity doesn't reenter the gene pool.

Fucking morons.

Delete the pics forever.

Post em all back to back. TIme to fap, jack

non delivery should be a bannable offence

Post em all

OP IS A BIG STINKING NIGGER

and here we have the gate keeper of Sup Forums and those tits!

you're such a fucking faggot user, such a fucking faggot

OP IS A FAGGOT

Dawg why are you so upset, fuck off b if youre gonna be a crying bitch

Delete pics

yeah, seen this like 3 times, another time with a story similar to this plot.

Remove kebab

I don't know why you would want to fuck with Wolf of all people and why you would try to force such a stupid copypasta. Your life must be pretty pointless and empty I guess.

roll

winrar

OP will surely deliver......

How come they look so different every time you post this are they shape shifters?