How clean does Sup Forums keep themselves?

how clean does Sup Forums keep themselves?
I know it's really hard for people with depression to get out of bed and shower/ brush teeth which makes me wonder.
Me personally, I've struggled with this in the past, but recently I've adopted a policy of showering every time i get bored and now I take like 5 showers per day and I'm extremely clean. I was just wondering if the rest of r9k is keeping clean

I only go to Sup Forums, so I wouldn't know what our canine does

Showering that often is bad for your skin, dumbfuck

i shower atleast once a day for 20 mins in the morning and sometimes 20 mins before i go to bed.
>my house is a mess though

winter, shower twice a day, summer 3/4times a day.
teeth i have let go...until wifey buy me electric brush. cleans my anal passge a treat

Showering 5 times a day, you're guaranteed to fuck up your skin that way. Idiot.

My room is a fucking mess and my teeth are all shades of fucked up, I was super depressed for a whlie and the front two where broken when I got stomped by a plaground bully when I was like 7. So I didn't care about brushing them. Now they really need serious work. But generally I shower quite often, keep myself from smelling at least.

Idk but i haven't changed my clothes in about 3 weeks, I only shower twice a week, also I can't remember the last time I brushed my teeth. I think I'm depressed

once a week

What kind of fucking article is this?
The headline is completely fabricated. It is just mentioned that some random reddit user asked if he smelled and the question was never answered.
Fucking click baiting pieces of shit.

I shower every 3 days or so. I almost never wash/change my clothes or underwear. I brush my teeth every 2-3 days or if I go do something. I clip my toenails when they get long. My fingernails stay p cut. When I jack off I let the cum dry on my dick. My room is pretty messy. I'm pretty sure spiders and mice live in the couch I'm sleeping on. Sup?

It was implied in the movie about him

Depressed, about 7 years now.
I don't even fucking go outside but I can't stand feeling unclean.
Still shower, shampoo/condition, brush/floss/mouthwash throughly twice a day. No excuse, you're a filthy animal if you don't clean yourself depressed or not.

Fuck off bitch. Who cares what you think?

you know he's right, smelly boy

So?
How does this relate to how fake this headline is?
It inflates a never answered question to a rock solid fact.

Little hitler
go to sleep now.........

Yeah but he's a pussy so I don't want to hear it. Fuck you too.

Any other Sup Forumsros with fungus among us?

Is there something wrong with this thing or is this just how jews look.

what would this look like fully grown legit fucking question, lived in a lot of different places with different races, this genuinely looks like an alien what the hell.

Your priests did not even shower after every child they rape ..

Jew haircut, ginger, fucked up teeth... it's just a mix. It wouldn't be so bad fully grown.

Go clean yourself, I can smell your infected skin flaps from here.

Weird .. I'm with your sister now and she do not complain ..
Quite the contrary!
It must be your boyfriend that stinks the world

Used to shower every day. Now I only shower if I'm leaving the house, so like 3 times a week.

this is nazi thread now

I'm with this user.
Fungus reporting in.
>rarely see people I care about so why impress people that mean nothing to me.