Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

Any of you guys still use block soap?

My entire family has always used block soap instead of liquid soap. Not any fancy brands either, just the cheap stuff. Everyone that hears about it thinks its strange

So, anyone still use block soap these days? 20 y.o

I do because washcloths ftw
fuck luffas

Yeah Irish spring only. Body wash is fucking gay trendy overpriced perfumy shit that wears off in an hour

I use it with loofas

I use that hand soap bar called lava or something
It's really course, so it scrubs and cleans

yellow dial man, gets everything nice and clean.

I use block soap on my face

High five. Also, I forgot to mention, bar soap just feels like it cleans the grease and oil off my skin within 1 rinse, whereas the liquid soaps take several.

My family also prefers solid bar soap.
I like it because I can easily shove it up my ass.

do you share? because that's unhygienic as shit. there's a reason liquid soap has the upper hand nowadays

Yes, I use bock soap. Not the toxic shit you get at the store. We make it ourselves. Chemicals you put on your skin get absorbed into you. Some people like to cook their own food so they control what's in it. Same goes for soap.

Yep the best soap

liar. you're trying to pull a fight club

use it when i run out of shower gel but with soap i feel alot cleaner

Shut the fuck up
You don't talk about fight club

still use block soap, in the same boat as you. I buy it in 10-packs for about $4, which last about a year.

Not sure why 'shower gel' is the standard now. a soap bar does the same job, involves less wastage, and is much cheaper.

I first noticed people finding it weird about 10 years ago. it's not a new development.

definitely do, between my sibling and myself. I dont really think it's unhygienic as people say. Think about how block/bar soap works. It degrades, the layers constantly dissolve and so you have a source of soap which is self cleaning, cause the dirt just comes off, right?

Plus yo, we've never had any skin issues and stuff like that.

Block soap all the way Nigga. I use that bright orange one 'coal tar' soap or whatever it's called.

It does exactly what liquid soap does bur at 1/8th the price.

you're already touching the same tap handles as them, touching the same door to get in and out. after you shit you flush the toilet and use the taps with hands that are as contaminated as they can be, so does everyone you live with.

using soap removes the top layers of it and it is a fucking cleaning product. it is not what you should be worried about.

No compromises. Skin left dry as fuck.
Love this shit.

I moved to Brazil in 2005. Here liquid soap is close to non existent. Good news is soap in bars is cheap and glycerin soap, the god tier soap that only richfags buy in the civilized world, is also very cheap here.
When you stop toi think about it, liquid soap in a PLASTIC JAR, is something quite retarded in a broad sense and for the environment specifically.

i dont even use soap

Magic soap

I also use block soap OP.
From the Dove brand