If women hate betas why were these guys so popular among females?

If women hate betas why were these guys so popular among females?

they're not beta, they're manlets

>the sky isn't blue, it's turquoise
Damn.....................

Because they're alphas that act they're betas in front of a camera. They're wolves in sheeps clothing.

because they're rich and famous and make shitty pop songs written by jews meticulously designed to make teenage girls vaginas wet and spend their parents money

despite Tyler Joseph's looks, his lyrics show authenticity. He knows how to express pain, sorrow, nostalgia, and all that shit girls like. Dude on the left ugly af doe. He's really lucky he got the gig.

t.bitter virgin

Gimme your address, I'll be there in 2 days.

t. JIDF

Dude on the left cute af doe, dont you think so bro?

Girls want to run the full emotional gamut. They seek out men who are full and complete, or, barring that, men who supplement the emotions they're already feeling with ones they aren't. Your average 21 Pilots fan wants a little bit of misery in their life because they don't have anything to be miserable about.

try again

ugly as fuck

face>body

look at those eyes jesus christ, failed abortion alright

>betas

As long as you hold on to these concepts, the people you least expect will always be getting more pussy than you.

The alpha/beta dichotomy is now inherently ingrained & associated with reddt fedora pickup artist shit, And that stuff is now the most efficient way to repel women and ensure loneliness.

The deadly anxiety of "keeping up with the times" drives the army of piano-owners to the music stores to see what is "going" now, and of course it is the Yiddish moron music that is going, and so another home and eventually another neighborhood is inoculated.

But there is no popularity. Take any moron music addict you know and ask him what was the "popular" song three weeks ago, and he will not be able to tell. These songs are so lacking in all that the term "popular" means as regards their acceptableness, that they die overnight, unregretted. Directly the Yiddish manufacturers have another "hit" to make (it is always the public that is "hit) a new song is crammed down the public gullet, and because it is the "latest." and because the Yiddish advertisements say that it is a "hit." and because the hired "pluggers" say that everybody is singing it, that song too becomes "popular" for its brief period, and so on through the year. It is the old game of "changing the styles" to speed up business and make the people buy. Nothing lasts in the Yiddish game - styles of clothing, movies nor songs; it is always something new, to stimulate the flow of money from the popular pocket into the moron music makers' coffers.

go to sleep and dont wake up i am begging you
>t h i s i s n o t a d a n c e

I agree, people that say "reddit fedora" would also fall into this category.

>being this delusional
also
lmao

Wait, are they popular among women? I didn't know to be honest. Where I live only beta (and one alpha) males like them.

/thread

>da joos bringin me down

you have plenty of trailer cousins to fuck

Women only like men who can improve their social status and these guys are popular

because they're not
/thread

Because ZOG wants to destroy traditional white masculinity, so they gave them a fuxqing record contract

that bolo tie is gross. but i guess he needs extra special snowflake points

(((females)))

zog sure do keep themselves busy dont they

They own the media.
TV, music industry, hollywood, you name it.

wow cool just like in a movie haha

>traditional white masculinity

Not a real thing. The russian cock up your ass tells me so.

Because they're basically girls