Started from the bottom now we here.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10600381
youtube.com/watch?v=mnyseAZ4xU8
youtube.com/watch?v=mYoYdKU_L6o
youtube.com/watch?v=gvNkteV0ceE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

So, what's this guys deal? He's a necromancer with malicious intentions? Well hey, at least he's getting the job done

Does anyone else feel thta his arc should have ended a season+ or so ago? Either by death or something else. Don't get me wrong, him teaming up and becoming Daenery's hand is a brilliant idea. I just can't help but feel that his story arc has in general grown very, very stale. . Even Dinklages acting seems blander than ever (some of this might be the scrips fault).

I think it was during his trial that i just get overfed with him. He got way too much screen time and then there's the constant reddit/internet criclejerk for everything he does. He used to be my favorite character by fare, however, similar to how the Sandsnakes largely got dumped this season because of the fandoms negative reaction to them, his insane popularity seems to carry him through the series more than anything else.

The "Tyrion can outwit and talk himself out of any situation" has gone from awesome to just predictable and even cringy at times. It’s just the same old drinking wine and spitting out “I’m smarter than everybody else” lines over and over again. And of course everything about him, all the choices he makes, are likeable and reasonable to the audience. It’s just so glaring that the character is Martins (probably D&D too) and the fans favorite.

That's the fake hand of the usurper.

Qyburn is the official hand of the official Queen

He went from being a disgraced maester and travelling with some morons, to the queen of the hand. I love all these rags to riches type characters, like Qyburn, Littlefinger, and Bron.

I think Qy just wants to do his science without moral and legal oversights, and he's hitched his wagon to the right person for this.

The fact that he's behind the wildfyre plot, the super gregor, this stuff is just on the side

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381

So - are House Umber and House Karstark extinct?

If you've got the Dreadfort, Karhold and Last Hearth all abandoned - you've got plenty of land to give to the Wildlings.

He enjoys experimental surgery/medicine to discover new things, and doesn't have the morals so performs on living specimens and mutilates people

More mad science than sorcery, but yeah.

So how did Cersei went from the most annoying cunt to literally the best character over the span of 6 seasons?

Can't believe this whole season was salvaged by Cersei

This is your new god

KANGZINDANURTH

PURE KINO
U
R
E

K
I
N
O

>mfw Walder Frey compares me to himself

>Sansa: "Daddy, don't let Jon take the North from me"

>CIA:"Anything for my little girl"

Interesting character + good actor

Qyburn is most likely:

>Hand of the Queen
>Grand Maester
>Master of Whispers
>Master of Laws
>fuck it, Master of Coin too
>may as well be Master of Ships too
>I AM SMALL COUNCIL

i would almost think to give them some of the forts / castles on the wall. build them up and defend/ run immigration services

he's a mad scientist who gives sound political advice.

he seems kinda bland desu, like really emotionless and like he don't give a shit about anything other than learning more. In the scenes with Jamie where he talks about saving life i got a sense of him being really fuckt up but wanting to use his knowledge to help people and advance the human race. Now he's just cerseis lap dog and he dosnt give a shit about nufin

>Fuck Meereen. Fuck the People.

"Daario Naharis. Diplomat. Statesman. Peacekeeper."

youtube.com/watch?v=mnyseAZ4xU8

I will worship at his altar, my Queen.

why arent you backlinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=mYoYdKU_L6o

the normies put up their video

>tfw no rana

Reminder:

The High Sparrow was right. Homosexuality is a sin in the eyes of the gods. Orlando shooter dindu nuffin wrong.

>immigration services
The rest of the wildlings are dead.
The northernmost human beings are Bran and Meera.

>the Wildlings.
Dude how many wildlings are left after that disaster of a battle? A couple hundred? They're coming pretty close to joining the Giants and Children in extinction.

Now that's what I call edgy.

Biggest disappointment of season 6 is the underwhelming origin story of the white walkers and how the show sped past that whole plot like it didn't matter at all even though the white walkers are supposed to be the big baddies of the series

>I AM THE SMALL COUNCIL
Qyburn has come full circle and achieved sheevness , hell he even learned how to stop people from dying

I like how they are playing him. He's a rotting robozombie, but very much how he always was in life. Also who wins in a fight:

>Gregor
>Jason
>Michael
>Freddy

Pretty sure Sansa is okay with Jon being King in the North.She was pretty happy when they were chanting. She only got cautious when Little fuckface was eye fucking her and wasn't cheering along with the rest of the army

These videos make me racist

>Diplomat
>Statesman
>Cuckold

more like

Agreed. Hopefully we get more White Walker lore next season.

well maybe those from the south who want to vacation further north

>Arya was there all night eyeing up Jaime
OR
>The serving girl went to do some cooking and Arya cut off her face to kill the Freys

>cersei has gone Sith Lord and is now Vader
>qyburn is her Sheev

it fits

will he reach unlimited powaah in season 7?

Yeah well you're a faggot and you stink like prolapsey shit.

But Indians/Pakistanis are Caucasians and honorary Aryans.

Hide yo roads, the street shitters are here.

>tywin dead
>smirkfu dead
>no cleganebowl
>melisandre gone
>no more ramsay the madman
>more sand snakes next season
>other two dragons locked for like 4 years and they weren't even mad
just end it

King's landing..... this is Ma-ma....

The real answer is Yara

jon is a dirty targ slut
confirmed

theyre pretty obviously setting up Sansa feeling bitter about jon though. I feel like only retarded jonsa stans didnt get this.

plus sansa/lf alliance against jon is 100% going to happen in the books.

What lore? They gave all the lore. They are WMDs that apparently have zero culture (according to the fatman)

I like how almost totally mundane Jaime/Cersei is. They're really just like any other relationship where one person is totally out of their mind.

Worst king in Westeros history?
He was king for like a year? If even? And under his reign:
>let the city be taken over by religious zealots
>lost the north once again
>lost the Iron Islands to another rebellion
>let his wife, mother and brother-in-law get kidnapped and did nothing about it
>had the fucking Sept blow up
>lost his entire small council
>allowed the city to be ripe for the taking for the dragon queen
>is a bastard son of incest

At least Joffery managed to withstand a siege and put down a rebellion even if it wasn't his doing.

Why aren't there any transgender characters?

he'd need to have sex with more than one person around the same time for slut title. he's almost got his hymen back by now

He's the Herbert West of Westeros

It's Tyrion fir political purposes.

Yara will be her mistress.

LAST THREAD

LADY MORMONT IS CUTE!!!!!!!!

>jon hasnt fucked in 3 years
lmao, practically a virgen

mrw jon and sansafags fight over who should rule winterfell

Bran

The Faceless men for all we know

Pajeet you are of toilet worship duty pls go back

So which memer/shitposter was the most successful/least successful from season 6?

don't even remind me, I would erase the children of the forest and the white walkers + night's king + world war z zombies from my memory if I could

can't believe he turned down melli...

what's with the omega shaped clasp? any significance?

youtube.com/watch?v=gvNkteV0ceE
What did he mean by this

Not as virgin as Bran. Bran hasn't even kissed yet.

Is Season 7 going to be the most predictable and low-quality one yet?

>most successful
Prestonfags DOMINATED /got/

>least successful
sweet girl lasted a week
VolcanoCock and Carice in my house only lasted until the season aired.

KING

Someome explain that scene with smallNed

What did his sis whisper?

And who boned her?

Here:

Do they sleep?
How do they sustain themselves?
Do they have a hierarchy?

Why did he kill pycell

go tally your upvotes to find out idiot

obviously

>Hey Sansa, do you think Jon should be King in the North?

>Hey Sansa, would you pick Babyfat Jon over Patrician Petyr?

>Hey Sansa, Did you hear about Jon's small pecker? How do you feel about that? Want or no?

Well there you have it, guys.

they could have been so cool but the show just flopped so hard by fucking up their origin story and literally giving them 2 minutes of screentime

guy loved working on got and he is sad that it had to end, i can relate to that even tho I never worked on anything, what part of it don't you get

Daily reminder that Jorah will end on the Iron Throne when Daenerys dies and there's nothing he can do about it because he must take care of her and jon's orphan baby otherwise he would let down his one true love.

Where do you think Arya's arc will go?
I think she'll reunite with Nymeria and help the bwb with whatever they're doing.

>changed her hair to look like Cat's
>acts, writes and looks like Cat
>Jon acts like his father
>wearing a coat just like his father's

You just fucking KNOW

Kings die in this show. Let him be a Lysene pleasure slave.

I can see that, especially when she finds out Jon doesn't actually have Ned's blood. That doesn't make it any less retarded

But the one thing the Starks have is absolute loyalty to one another... I really hope LF doesn't worm his way into this sweet sweet wincest

sorry meant for

theres still all the women and children. there were loads of wildlings

Bran is pure and a god
repent

>Nymeria

Literally who? She's going to be a badass assassin and kill Cersei

Who is Lord Gluvber?

I was hoping they would show Rhaegar......

Yes, but Bran

>The whole game of thrones show and ASOIAF books was just one huge setup for a VARYS vs LittleFinger epic final battle for control of Westeros

pretty cool actually

>Iron Throne
He'll end up as lord commander

I was stating a fact. Bran's purity is my concern as well.

>random dude on the street has a mustache

>so did Hitler

You just fucking KNOW

i wouldnt be mad at this endgame

Captain Darling

Do they have the stones to put a cousin marriage in their show for the good guys?

Bran

REWFUUSH TSHE COALSH